1. He's had Feelers out for the past couple weeks to see how employees might react to such a policy.
2. A proposal, remark, hint, etc., designed to bring out the opinions or purposes of others: Interested in an accord, both labor and management were putting out Feelers
3. On this page you will find the solution to Feelers crossword clue crossword clue
4. Crossword Clue The crossword clue Feelers with 8 letters was last seen on the January 11, 2021.We think the likely answer to this clue is ANTENNAE.Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank
5. Feelers are also likely to display certificates earned for one-day trainings or long-outdated events
6. Put out Feelers definition is - to make suggestions or ask questions to find out the thoughts or opinions of other people
7. How to use put out Feelers in a sentence.
8. Feelers is the collective name for the group of turned blind children
9. Curb Feelers with balck dice ends 4.4 out of 5 stars 10 Pyle Portable Vehicle Traffic Speed Bump - 9.8' ft Heavy Duty Reflective Plastic Humps, Car Truck Automotive Vehicles Speed Bumps for Asphalt Concrete Gravel Garage Driveway Roads Parking Lot - PSPD16
Feelers, Ft, For
10. Male or female, English or Icelandic, the Red Frances, with its carrot-shaped red body and long Feelers made from boar bristle or stripped hackles, is a must-have for every salmon angler whether he is fishing in Scotland, Iceland, Russia, Canada, or anywhere else in the world.
Female, Frances, Feelers, From, For, Fishing
11. Feelers for iPad, iPhone, Android, Mac & PC! Doom awaits your collective unless you can protect its few remaining eggs.!
Feelers, For, Few
12. If combined normal and shearing forces are applied to the sensing surface, the conical Feelers make contact with the acrylic board and are subjected to compressive and shearing deformation
13. Put out Feelers definition at Dictionary.com, a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms and translation
14. Definition of Feelers in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Feelers mean? Information and translations of Feelers in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
16. Feelers have always outnumbered thinkers, but enough Feelers came to respect thinkers who demonstrably improved living conditions by spreading the ideals of personal liberty, private property and free-markets (peaceful exchange).
17. ‘McGrath put out Feelers that he was looking for a career change.’ ‘And Todd has already put out Feelers for out-of-contract players.’ ‘In October 2001, tentative Feelers were sent out to Japan, seeking negotiations.’ ‘If you are searching for work, put out Feelers in seemingly unlikely directions.’
18. Definition and synonyms of put out Feelers from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
19. This is the British English definition of put out Feelers.View American English definition of put out Feelers.
20. Like all lobsters, he has ten legs and two claws, and two pairs of antennae or Feelers
21. If nothing else, those with purple Feelers are less likely to want to be out in freezing weather, to pick a trivial example
22. Sometimes Feelers are not honest because it may hurt someone’s feelings
23. This verse in Ehp 4: 25, Speak the truth in love is for both thinkers and Feelers
24. Eww; Feelings T-shirt, Gift To Feelers, Girly Quote T-shirt, Black Cotton Girly Quote T-shirt, White Cotton Girly Quote T-shirt OneStopStoreCo $ 14.99
25. Feelers are usually manufac- Figure 1
26. Feelers in a case tured as sets of strips …
27. Face Feelers, also known as "sensory scientists," are behind the product testing of personal care items
28. At Blake Manufacturing we have a stock of Feelers available for our varieties of coaxial indicators
29. A new shooting game Feelers is a great way to see how speedy you are! The queens of the insect species were kidnapped so there is no one to protect the eggs while the insects are away
30. Feelers also have a propensity to function as nurturers and caregivers
31. Curb Feelers are still used on some hot rods when a 1950s look is wanted
32. Sometimes curb Feelers are found only on the passenger side of the car, since that …
33. Feelers Lyrics: Feel us / Feelers / Touch us / Uhh / See us / See us / Free us / Uhh / See us / Be us / Come on / Go / See me / Free me / High / Low, low / Feelers / Free us / Touch us / No
Feelers, Feel, Free
34. The Feelers Lyrics: It was an early morning meet-up at the mansion on the mountain / The Maestro still had glitter on his face / They led us to the office and once my eyes adjusted / I took a little
35. Feelers, by the same token, would have people and human interests on their radar, and so they will feel more at home with displays of emotion and other entirely human experiences
36. There is an approximately 50/50 split in the population between Thinkers and Feelers
37. Provided to YouTube by The Orchard EnterprisesThe Feelers · The Hold Steady · Craig Finn · Franz NicolayOpen Door Policy℗ 2021 Positive Jams marketed and dis
Feelers, Finn, Franz
38. Female thinkers or male Feelers may be less polarized and exhibit more mixed interests, but their T-F preference is typically still identifiable
39. "Feelers" Are Roots by: Melissa Hi Joan, Thanks for your question
40. The "Feelers" you describe are orchid roots
41. The butterfly Feelers or the Antennae thus are so essential, that the very survival of the butterfly depends on their accuracy of function
42. What does Feelers mean? Plural form of feeler
Feelers, Form, Feeler
43. No matter which metric you use, The Feelers debut album SUPERSYSTEM can only be described as a stone cold Kiwi classic
Define feelers. feelers synonyms, feelers pronunciation, feelers translation, English dictionary definition of feelers. n. 1. Something, such as a hint or question, designed to elicit the attitudes or intentions of others. 2.
Discreetly try to learn something, as in They put out feelers to see if anyone was interested in buying the company. This idiom alludes to an animal's feelers, such as antennae or tentacles, used to find food. [First half of 1800s] See also: feeler, out, put.
Discreetly try to learn something, as in They put out feelers to see if anyone was interested in buying the company. This idiom alludes to an animal's feelers, such as antennae or tentacles, used to find food.