1. Feebly synonyms, Feebly pronunciation, Feebly translation, English dictionary definition of Feebly
2. / ˈfiː.bli / in a weak way, without energy, strength, or power: He lifted his hands Feebly
3. The ball hopped Feebly toward the goal.
4. Find 48 ways to say Feebly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Feebly, Free
5. 9 synonyms and near synonyms of Feebly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 antonyms and near antonyms
6. Synonyms for Feebly include faintly, softly, weakly, indistinctly, gently, unclearly, in a murmur, in subdued tones, in a low voice and in a whisper
For, Feebly, Faintly
7. We found 6 answers for “Feebly”
Found, For, Feebly
8. This page shows answers to the clue Feebly.Feebly may be defined as “In a faint and feeble manner”, “In a halting and feeble manner” and “(adv.)In a feeble manner”
Feebly, Faint, Feeble
9. Synonyms for Feebly are for example dimly, faintly and imperceptibly.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
For, Feebly, Faintly, Found
10. Feebly 'Feebly' is a 6 letter word starting with F and ending with Y Crossword clues for 'Feebly' Clue Answer; Without vigor (6) Feebly: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Feebly We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Feebly will help you to finish your crossword today
Feebly, For, Following, Finish
11. Origin of Feebly feeble + -ly, euphonically blending -le and -ly due to difficulty of pronouncing * -blely
12. A Feebly basic or alkaloidal body, existing in and forming the active principle of ipecacuanha. For so long she had acted a part, that it would be tragic to break down Feebly, contemptibly, now close to the end of the drama
Feebly, Forming, For
13. Every pound of guncotton did its work, and though the ruins burned, it was but Feebly.
14. Definition of Feebly in the Definitions.net dictionary
15. What does Feebly mean? Information and translations of Feebly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
16. The NEC has Feebly announced that it is to form a review group to write parts of the NRA and to prepare to engage with the APG.
17. Feebly: 1 adv in a faint and feeble manner “the lighthouse, flashing Feebly against the sleet-blurred, rocky backdrop of the coast of north west Norway” adv in a halting and feeble manner “reform, in fact, is, rather Feebly , on the win”
Feebly, Faint, Feeble, Flashing, Fact
18. Dictionary entry details • Feebly (adverb) Sense 1
19. Context example: the lighthouse, flashing Feebly against the sleet …
20. 9 synonyms and near synonyms of Feebly from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 antonyms : 31
21. How to use Feebly in a sentence Looking for sentences and phrases with the word Feebly? Here are some examples
22. Like the Jack O'Lantern glowing Feebly …
23. […], London: […] [John Wolfe] for VVilliam Ponsonbie, OCLC 960102938, book IV, canto VII, stanza 4, page 95: Feebly ſhe ſhriekt, but ſo Feebly indeed / That Britomart heard not the ſhrilling ſound
24. Search Feebly and thousands of other words in English Cobuild dictionary from Reverso
25. You can complete the definition of Feebly given by the English Cobuild dictionary with other English dictionaries : Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
26. It was foggy and the sun shone Feebly through the murk. 2.
27. Definition of Feebly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
28. Feebly SENTIMENTAL 'Feebly SENTIMENTAL' is a 17 letter phrase starting with F and ending with L Crossword clues for 'Feebly SENTIMENTAL'
29. However Feebly they uttered it, according to the judgment of men, there was an inward secret power that went with their utterances and compelled the hearts of men to accept the blessed summons of God and, dear Friends, I believe that when we are seeking to serve Christ, we little know how often God is working with us very wonderfully!
30. Feebly: In a feeble manner; weakly; faintly; without strength
Feebly, Feeble, Faintly
31. "Keep the tobacco dry," one of the sick men said Feebly from the roof.
32. Agents definitely open doors where mere mortals can only tap Feebly from the outside, and they are also in a great position to advise a writer on shaping their manuscript to make it the best possible commercial prospect.
33. Feebly Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Feebly in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
Feebly, Find, From
34. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Feebly in Urdu is ناتوانی سے, and in roman we write it Natwani Se.
35. Paradoxically, one of the government’s solicitors agreed, while another Feebly tried to defend the former circular that denied legal recognition to the Witnesses.
36. See authoritative translations of Feebly in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
37. Feebly - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
38. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Feebly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (weakly) débilmente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Feebly, For, Fall
39. Feebly (3 Occurrences) Matthew 12:20 The crushed stem will not be broken by him; and the Feebly burning light will he not put out, till he has made righteousness overcome all
40. (BBE) Isaiah 42:3 He will not let a crushed stem be quite broken, and he will not let a Feebly burning light be put out: he will go on sending out the true word to the peoples
41. A glance told him, he wrote later, that they were "but Feebly manned." It was a year and a week after the fateful Confederate defeat at Gettysburg, four months after the advent of Ulysses S
Feebly, Fateful, Four
42. The one who has been hit, even if Feebly, in the past, can in fact suffer from violent cramps, paralysis, and serious breathing problems, easily lethal for the one who is still plunging
Feebly, Fact, From, For
43. Examples of Feebly in a sentence
44. Lifting himself Feebly, the bed-ridden man had trouble pulling himself up off of his cot
45. 🔊 Smiling Feebly at her children, the exhausted cancer patient could barely stay awake to visit with her family
46. 🔊 The scrawny teenager raised the heavy barbell Feebly and …
47. Spanish Translation of “Feebly” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
48. The moons rays shone Feebly on the path, and I heard a lone crickets chirpings and whistlings
49. Yuranosuke wipes off tears and blows his nose with a tissue paper , stands up Feebly and leaves the scene with the accompaniment of " okurisanju , " a music played by nagauta ( long epic song ) shamisen ( a three-stringed Japanese banjo ) , whose player appears from stage right ( in kamigata , the scene continues with the signal of ki ( wooden clappers ) ) .
50. We have designed a new solenoid for Feebly austenitic steels, more performable than the previous
51. Feebly teriminin İngilizce İngilizce sözlükte anlamı in a halting and feeble manner; "reform, in fact, is, rather Feebly, on the win" weakly, faintly; without strength or intensity, faintly; in a frail manner in a faint and feeble manner; "the lighthouse, flashing Feebly against …
Feebly, Feeble, Fact, Faintly, Frail, Faint, Flashing
52. Another way to say Feebly? Synonyms for Feebly (other words and phrases for Feebly).
53. Feebly prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno
54. Words created with Feebly, words starting with Feebly, words start Feebly
feebly is an adverb which means lacking strength weak and vitality as a result of old age or physical weakness. After rice is cooked the pressure cooker hisses feebly.
feeble, lame(adj) pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness. "a feeble excuse"; "a lame argument". Synonyms: rickety, faint, debile, halt, nerveless, lame, sapless, halting, crippled, weakly, gimpy, infirm, decrepit, game, weak. Antonyms:
Apart from similar words, there are always opposite words in dictionary too, the opposite words for Feebly are Adequately, Calmly, Little, Mildly and Morally. After English to Urdu translation of Feebly, If you have issues in pronunciation than you can hear the audio of it in the online dictionary. More Word Meaning in Urdu