1. Feebler synonyms, Feebler pronunciation, Feebler translation, English dictionary definition of Feebler
2. Feebler meaning Comparative form of feeble: more feeble.
Feebler, Form, Feeble
3. Nothing Feebler than a man does the earth raise up, of all the things which breathe and move on the earth, for he believes that he will never suffer evil in the future, as long as the gods give him success and he flourishes in his strength; but when the blessed gods bring sorrows too to pass, even these he bears, against his will, with steadfast spirit, for the thoughts of earthly men are like the day which the father of …
Feebler, For, Future, Flourishes, Father
4. Diboll attributes the decline of the prairie to the invention of the steel plow in the 1830s, which succeeded the Feebler wooden and iron plows and became the tool for converting prairie to farmland
Feebler, For, Farmland
5. Public trust in congressmen has been even Feebler, averaging just 15%.
6. Feebler (2 Occurrences) 2 Corinthians 4:16 For which cause we do not give way to weariness; but though our outer man is getting Feebler, our inner man is made new day by day.
7. Shere Khan was always crossing his path in the jungle, for as Akela grew older and Feebler the lame tiger had come to be great friends with the younger wolves of the Pack, who followed him for scraps, a thing Akela would never have allowed if he had dared to push his authority to the proper bounds.
For, Feebler, Friends, Followed
8. Thus a very strong heart, although it may be useful to its possessor for many years, driving the blood rapidly through the vessels, and supplying all his tissues with such abundant nutriment as to enable him to endure great exertion, mental or bodily, may in the end cause death by bursting a vessel in the brain, which might have resisted the pressure of a Feebler circulation for years longer
9. Answers for Feebler employee, in commercials 41334 Feebler employee, in commercials 41334 Feebler employee, in commercials 41334 Feebler employee, in commercials 41334 Feebler employee, in commercials 41334 Feeb crossword clue
For, Feebler, Feeb
10. Feebler (comparative) feeblest (superlative) 1 (weak) [+person, cry, protest] débil; [+smile, laugh] lánguido; débil; [+light] tenue
11. And you husbands, give thought to your way of life with your wives, giving honour to the woman who is the Feebler vessel, but who has an equal part in the heritage …
12. Feebler 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in NWL, formerly TWL (USA, Thailand, Canada) Feebler 12 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Feebler 14 is a valid word in WWF
13. Definitions for the word, Feebler
14. Themselves and act, the Feebler will be the SS and Gestapo together with their servants
15. Antonyms for Feebler include better, improved, sounder, surpassing, bettered, bolstered up, corrected, fixed up, reorganised and reorganized
For, Feebler, Fixed
16. Feebler Total Number of words made out of Feebler = 33 Feebler is an acceptable word in Scrabble with 12 points.Feebler is an accepted word in Word with Friends having 14 points
17. Feebler is a 7 letter medium Word starting with F and ending with R
18. 6 letter Words made out of Feebler
19. Feebler Sep 16, 2014 Oh my gosh, thank you so much, you're really too kind///// <3 I'm always trying out different techniques when it comes to that stuff but I'm glad to hear I'm doing something right haha
20. So the Feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's
21. American King James Version But when the cattle were feeble, he put them not in: so the Feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's
22. American Standard Version but when the flock were feeble, he put them not in: so the Feebler were Laban's, and the stronger Jacob's
Flock, Feeble, Feebler
23. Funk, a member of Funk Bros., grocers at 661 Washington street; George Feebler, who may be George D
24. 42 but for the Feebler of the flock he would not lay them there
For, Feebler, Flock
25. So the Feebler would be Laban’s, and the stronger Jacob’s
26. Feebler, and silently we pray, long may their memories live
27. The puns are Feebler (“I was Meryl Smurfing Streep in there!”), the animation passable, the special effects quite good and the 3D utterly pointless
28. So the Feebler would be Laban’s, and the stronger Jacob’s
29. Subrosa Feebler Sticker Packs $ 9.99
30. So the Feebler would be Laban’s, and the stronger Jacob’s
31. Another way to say Feebler? 83 synonyms for Feebler (other words and phrases for Feebler).
32. He describes Penelope as “Feebler in appearance” than Calypso in book five (5.217), and when he feels like explaining the facts of life to his young Phaeacian challengers in book eight, he says likewise that one person may be “Feebler in appearance”, but that he may have compensating gifts (8.169)
Feebler, Five, Feels, Facts
feeble, lame(adj) pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness. "a feeble excuse"; "a lame argument". Synonyms: rickety, faint, debile, halt, nerveless, lame, sapless, halting, crippled, weakly, gimpy, infirm, decrepit, game, weak. Antonyms:
adjective, fee·bler, fee·blest. physically weak, as from age or sickness; frail. weak intellectually or morally: a feeble mind. lacking in volume, loudness, brightness, distinctness, etc.: a feeble voice; feeble light.
Origin of feeble First recorded in 1125-75; Middle English feble, from Old French, variant of fleible (by dissimilation), from Latin flēbilis "lamentable," equivalent to flēre "to weep" + -bilis -ble synonym study for feeble 1.
feebleness - the state of being weak in health or body (especially from old age) debility, frailness, frailty, infirmity, valetudinarianism. unfitness, softness - poor physical condition; being out of shape or out of condition (as from a life of ease and luxury)