1. Federally synonyms, Federally pronunciation, Federally translation, English dictionary definition of Federally
2. The Greater Elgin Family Care Center is the area's premier Federally Qualified Health Center, providing the full range of quality, affordably priced, fully integrated primary care services to over 51,000 area residents by almost 167,000 medical, behavioral health and dental appointments annually.
Family, Federally, Full, Fully
3. Federally Employed Women (FEW) is a private membership organization working as an advocacy group to improve the status of women employed by the Federal Government and …
Federally, Few, Federal
4. Eligibility Federally Qualified Health Centers are community-based health care providers that receive funds from the HRSA Health Center Program to provide primary care services in underserved areas
Federally, Funds, From
5. State-recognized Indian tribes are not Federally recognized; however, Federally recognized tribes may also be state-recognized
6. Meets national travel security requirements - a Federally Compliant form of identification will be required to fly commercially or to access federal facilities or military bases.
Federally, Form, Fly, Federal, Facilities
7. Synonyms for Federally in Free Thesaurus
For, Federally, Free
8. What are synonyms for Federally?
9. Specifically, Federally regulated properties have "operational constraints (regulations) and risk factors that are different from a market-rate property." As such, appraisals must account for differences between those properties and market-rate properties per the WPAM and the state statute.
Federally, Factors, From, For
10. Federally qualified health center (2) General (acute care) hospital (43) Home health care; includes in-home treatment services, hospice care, etc
11. Federally qualified health center or other state or federal prisons).
12. PLEASE NOTE: Effective December 1, 2008, Federally Employed Women (“FEW”) terminated its relationship and activities with the Legal and Education Fund (“LEF” and previously referred to as the “FEW Legal and Education Fund” and “FEW-LEF”)
Federally, Few, Fund
13. Federally Qualified Health Centers and Look-Alikes
14. Published below is an updated list of Federally acknowledged Indian Tribes in the contiguous 48 states and Alaska
15. A hemp crop — that is Federally legal and only makes CBD — can become marijunana
16. The draft outlines four possible sizes for Federally administered sites
Four, For, Federally
17. Additionally, the Biden-Harris Administration has announced 18 Federally-established community vaccination centers, with the ability to administer a total …
18. Under the Federally Recognized Indian Tribal List Act of 1994 (Pub
19. The Federally Facilitated Marketplace (FFM) MAC Learning Collaborative provides a forum for states that are interfacing with the FFM for eligibility and enrollment functions
Federally, Facilitated, Ffm, Forum, For, Functions
20. Definition of Federally in the Definitions.net dictionary
21. What does Federally mean? Information and translations of Federally in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
22. Federally Qualified Health Centers Provider Directory PROVIDER NAME ADDRESS CITY, STATE, ZIP CODE COUNTY Cadillac Schools Behavioral Health Services 125 Ayers Street Cadillac MI 49601 Wexford Calumet Family Health Center 56901 S 6Th St, Suite 1&2 Calumet MI 49913 Houghton Cassopolis Family Clinic 60 N St Joseph Avenue Niles MI 49120 Berrien
23. Federally Availabl e Data (FAD) Resource Document
24. Federally insured financial institution means a state or nationally chartered bank or a state or Federally chartered savings and loan association, savings bank, or credit union whose deposits are insured by an agency of the United States government.
25. Federally-qualified health centers begin COVID vaccinations Updated Feb 16, 2021; Posted Feb 16, 2021 Dr
26. If you’ve been affected financially by the coronavirus pandemic and you own a single-family home with a Federally backed or FHA-insured mortgage, you can request mortgage forbearance, a pause in making mortgage payments.
Financially, Family, Federally, Fha, Forbearance
27. Federally Employed Women (FEW), Washington D
28. This is a list of Federally recognized tribes in the contiguous United States of America.There are also Federally recognized Alaska Native tribes.As of 19 February 2020, 574 Indian tribes were legally recognized by the Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) of the United States
29. Update to the Federally Qualified Health Center (FQHC) Prospective Payment System (PPS) for Calendar Year (CY) 2021 - Recurring File Update
Federally, Fqhc, For, File
30. Notice we pretty much always use "Federally" with a passive verb
31. Federally-insured: state-insured; Federally-owned: state-owned; Federally-funded: state-funded; Federally-subsidized: state-subsidized
32. In order to determine the most and least Federally dependent states, WalletHub compared the 50 states across two key dimensions, “State Residents’ Dependency” and “State Government’s Dependency.” We evaluated those dimensions using three relevant metrics, which are listed below with their corresponding weights.
33. Specific Payment Codes for the Federally Qualified Health Center Prospective Payment System (FQHC PPS) (Rev
For, Federally, Fqhc
34. The Emergency Relief for Federally Owned Roads Program, or ERFO Program, was established to assist federal agencies with the repair or reconstruction of tribal transportation facilities, federal lands transportation facilities, and other Federally owned roads that are open to public travel, which are found to have suffered serious damage by a
For, Federally, Federal, Facilities, Found
35. Health Clinics (RHCs) and Federally Qualified Health Centers (FQHCs): Billing Codes section in this manual
36. Federally recognized Indian tribes already engaged in the process
37. Federally Compliant State issued photo driver license * Federally Compliant State/Province/Territory issued photo ID card * Court order
38. Relief for Fannie Mae, Freddie Mac, and Federally backed mortgages
For, Fannie, Freddie, Federally
39. If Federally legalized, the barrier to research would be removed
40. Arizona has turned down an offer from the federal government for a Federally run COVID-19 vaccine site in the state
From, Federal, For, Federally
41. 23 hours ago · It rejected an offer from FEMA to stand-up two Federally run vaccine pods in predominantly Latino areas of Pima County
From, Fema, Federally
42. 1 day ago · The Florida Division of Emergency Management announced Monday that the four Federally-supported vaccination sites in Jacksonville, Orlando, Tampa and Miami will …
Florida, Four, Federally
Legal Definition of federal. 1 : of or constituting a form of government in which power is distributed between a central authority and a number of constituent territorial units (as states) a federal government.
Define federally. federally synonyms, federally pronunciation, federally translation, English dictionary definition of federally. adj. 1. Of, relating to, or being a form of government in which a union of states recognizes the sovereignty of a central authority while retaining certain...
English Language Learners Definition of federal. (Entry 1 of 2) : of or relating to a form of government in which power is shared between a central government and individual states, provinces, etc.
English Language Learners Definition of federal. (Entry 1 of 2) : of or relating to a form of government in which power is shared between a central government and individual states, provinces, etc. : of or relating to the central government. : of, relating to, or loyal to the federal government during the American Civil War.