1. At Federal®, we not only build the industry's widest variety of ammunition, we offer the leading products for every facet of the shooting sports.
Federal, For, Facet
2. Federal definition, pertaining to or of the nature of a union of states under a central government distinct from the individual governments of the separate states, as in Federal government; Federal …
3. Federal definition is - of or constituting a form of government in which power is distributed between a central authority and a number of constituent territorial units
4. How to use Federal in a sentence.
5. Find information for Federal, state, and local government agencies and elected officials
Find, For, Federal
6. Refine by Caliber: 327 Federal Magnum 32 H&R Magnum
7. Employer's Quarterly Federal Tax Return Form W-2; Employers engaged in a trade or business who pay compensation Form 9465; Installment Agreement Request POPULAR FOR TAX PROS; Form 1040-X; Amend/Fix Return Form 2848; Apply for Power of Attorney Form W-7; Apply for an ITIN
Federal, Form, For, Fix
8. Washington Federal, now known as WaFd Bank, offers services including checking and savings accounts, mortgages, HELOC, construction and lot loans.
9. Welcome to Capitol Federal®
10. Federal and private student loan relief options
11. Self-Help Federal Credit Union was chartered in 2008 to build a network of branches that serve working families and underserved communities
12. With 19 branches in California, 6 branches in Washington, 10 branches in Illinois, and 12 branches in Wisconsin, over $1.6 billion in assets, and serving more than 99,000 members, Self-Help Federal is one
13. Federal synonyms, Federal pronunciation, Federal translation, English dictionary definition of Federal
14. Heaney Federal Building and U.S
15. Devitt United States Courthouse and Federal Building 118 South Mill Street 212 USPO Building
16. Federal's engineers had both you and your customers in mind when developing the Series '90 display cases
17. Federal Reserve Board issues enforcement action Press Release - 3/18/2021
18. Federal Reserve issues FOMC statement Press Release - 3/17/2021
19. Federal Reserve Board and Federal Open Market Committee release economic projections from the March 16-17 FOMC meeting Press Release - …
Federal, From, Fomc
20. We offer a variety of services through our subsidiary, Federal Services, LLC: expertise in boiler controls, industrial burner management, and oil & gas processing burner management
21. USAJOBS is the Federal Government's official one-stop source for Federal jobs and employment information.
22. Federal News Network covers the latest issues and breaking stories within the U.S
23. Government that affects Federal employees and our communities
24. The Federal government is the common or national government of a federation
25. A Federal government may have distinct powers at various levels authorized or delegated to it by its member states
26. The structure of Federal governments vary
27. Based on a broad definition of a basic Federalism,
28. Housed in the restored 1950's First Federal Bank building designed by Al Beadle, Federal Pizza is a midcentury-meets-modern restaurant specializing in wood fired pizzas, sandwiches, pastas, and salads.
First, Federal, Fired
29. Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration
30. Federal monarchy, a federation of monarchies; Federation, or Federal state (Federal system), a type of government characterized by both a central (Federal) government and states or regional governments that are partially self-governing; a union of states; Federal republic, a federation which is a republic; Federalism, a political philosophy
Federal, Federation, Federalism
31. Federal offers a full range of aftermarket parts and field service support for every Federal filler ever manufactured regardless of age, location or condition
Federal, Full, Field, For, Filler
32. Container Handling Parts Storage Cap Feeding & Sorting Systems CIP Systems View All Federal offers a wide variety of ancillary equipment and options to enhance the performance of both
33. The Federal Restaurant is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with the ADA standards and guidelines
34. In Washington, GSA owns and manages several Federal buildings, in addition to border stations
35. Visitors having business with specific agencies within a Federal building are advised to check with that agency for its respective business hours
36. Federal building tenants can report a building maintenance issue at 800-806-8145.
37. South Carolina Federal Credit Union is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience in accordance with ADA standards and guidelines
38. George Federal Courthouse 333 Las Vegas Blvd
39. The official website of the Federal Trade Commission, protecting America’s consumers for over 100 years.
40. Locate the whereabouts of a Federal inmate incarcerated from 1982 to the present
41. The Federal Reserve Bank of New York works to promote sound and well-functioning financial systems and markets through its provision of industry and payment services, advancement of infrastructure reform in key markets and training and educational support to international institutions.
Federal, Functioning, Financial
42. The Federal Savings Bank is a veteran-owned bank, with a focus on VA loans and FHA loans for military and first time home buyers
Federal, Focus, Fha, For, First
43. The Federal government does not offer grants or “free money” to individuals to start a business or cover personal expenses
44. For personal financial assistance, the government offers Federal benefit programs
For, Financial, Federal
45. The Federal Audit Clearinghouse (FAC) operates on behalf of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB)
46. Its primary purposes are to: Distribute single audit reporting packages to Federal agencies
47. Support OMB oversight and assessment of Federal award audit requirements
48. Published by the Office of the Federal Register, National Archives and Records Administration (NARA) , the Federal Register is the official daily publication for rules, proposed rules, and notices of Federal agencies and organizations, as well as executive orders and other presidential documents.Read More
49. Federal employees in these areas are not entitled to an in-lieu-of holiday for Inauguration Day
50. * This holiday is designated as "Washington’s Birthday" in section 6103(a) of title 5 of the United States Code, which is the law that specifies holidays for Federal employees
51. Some Federal jobs are only available to current employees of a specific agency
52. The Federal Trade Commission (FTC), the nation’s consumer protection agency, enforces the FCRA with respect to credit reporting companies
Federal, Ftc, Fcra
Legal Definition of federal. 1 : of or constituting a form of government in which power is distributed between a central authority and a number of constituent territorial units (as states) a federal government.
The Federal Reserve (or the Fed for short) is the central banking system of the US. Basically they're the bank to all the other banks. The Fed has two important mandates by law; 1) To maximize employment and 2) Stabilize prices (aka keep inflation under control).
In some countries, “federal” is a term used for a union of states. Some examples of federal countries are the governments of: Australia, Austria, Argentina, Belgium, Canada, Germany, India, Malaysia, Mexico, Nigeria, Pakistan, Russia, Switzerland, the United States, and Venezuela.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: Federal, Federal soldier, Union soldier(noun) a member of the Union Army during the American Civil War. Synonyms: Federal, Fed, federal official(adj) any federal law-enforcement officer. Synonyms: