1. Fecked synonyms, Fecked pronunciation, Fecked translation, English dictionary definition of Fecked
2. Irish English informal offensive uk /fekt/ us /fekt/ a humorous word used to avoid saying fucked: I'm Fecked if I can think of an answer! Want to learn more?
Fekt, Fucked, Fecked
3. A humorous word used to avoid saying fucked: I'm Fecked if I can think of an answer! Want to learn more? Improve your vocabulary with English Vocabulary in Use from Cambridge.
Fucked, Fecked, From
4. feck (third-person singular simple present fecks, present participle fecking, simple past and past participle Fecked) (Ireland, slang) To throw
Feck, Fecks, Fecking, Fecked
5. Searching Twitter for feck, fecker, Fecked and so on shows how actively and naturally the word is used
For, Feck, Fecker, Fecked
6. Get it wrong and I'd have Fecked my chances of working on the show for the foreseeable future, barring regime change in Dumbarton
Fecked, For, Foreseeable, Future
7. His dignity was in peril, and he summoned up all that was left of it, turning to Bush stiff-fegged and stiff-Fecked
8. Because they had Fecked cash out of the rector's room.
9. Harry Potter and the really Fecked up game, audio book by CallMeKevinTwitch: https://www.twitch.tv/callmekevinMy Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/callmekevin
10. Firecrackers in the Fridge: Fecked Up Shenanigans
Firecrackers, Fridge, Fecked
11. Feckers: 50 People Who Fecked Up Ireland Paperback – August 25, 2011 by John Waters (Author) 3.9 out of 5 stars 31 ratings
12. Which 50 People turned Ireland into the Fecked-up country she is today? Bono? Haughey? Louis Walsh? de Valera? It''s time to name and shame the great, the good and the gobshites Conventional wisdom has it that Ireland, after a violent and tragic history, had began to get things…
13. » To be fecking Fecked off with DH's fag hands on remote, phone, dog, my hair
Fecking, Fecked, Fag
14. Start new thread in this topic Watch this thread Flip this thread Refresh the display Add a message; This is page 1 of 1 (This thread has 15 messages.) × To be fecking Fecked off with DH's fag …
Flip, Fecking, Fecked, Fag
Definition of feck. 1 Scottish. a : the greater share : majority —usually used with the the feck of the town council didn't fancy his backers— John Buchan. b : part, portion took the best feck of a year sold the best feck of the litter.
: marked with streaks or spots : sprinkled with flecks … a drab room with beige walls, flecked linoleum floors and a battered upright piano. — Channing Gray “Flecked.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/flecked. Accessed 18 Apr. 2020. What made you want to look up flecked?
Get the feck neck gaiter and mug. While in Ireland I heard feck used two ways. definition 1) to toss away, usually involves mean intent toward another person's belongings . definition 2) to make a small theft, usually not of any great moral consequences.
fleck. (flĕk) n. 1. A tiny mark or spot: flecks of mica in the rock. 2. A small bit or flake: a fleck of dandruff. tr.v. flecked, fleck·ing, flecks. To spot or streak: the path was flecked with sunlight.