1. Feats synonyms, Feats pronunciation, Feats translation, English dictionary definition of Feats
2. Definition of Feats in the Definitions.net dictionary
3. Information and translations of Feats in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
4. 82 rows · (UA: Feats for Races) Prerequisite: Halfling Whenever an ally you can see within 30 feet of …
Feats, For, Feet
5. Feats are actions performed by various characters/entities that are used to show their power
6. Feats are one of the most important ways to gauge a character's power, and therefore, they are also the main points of argument on almost any thread.
7. Dungeons and Dragons (D&D) Fifth Edition (5e) Feats, A comprehensive list of all official character Feats for Fifth Edition.
Fifth, Feats, For
8. These abilities are represented as Feats
9. While some Feats are more useful to certain types of characters than others, and many of them have special prerequisites that must be met before they are selected, as a general rule Feats represent abilities outside of the normal scope of your character’s race and class.
10. 18 rows · Feats in Baldur's Gate 3 are special talents or expertises that provide special capabilities to …
11. Synonyms: feat 1, achievement, exploit, masterstroke These nouns denote an extraordinary deed or action: Feats of bravery; achievements of diplomacy; military exploits; a masterstroke of entrepreneurship.
12. Often it is allied to systems of experimental or administrative control, and in fact considerable Feats of human organization are generally required even to create stable, reasonably standardized measures
13. 1 Starting off 2 Types of Feats 2.1 Free Feats 2.2 Knowledge Point Feats 2.3 Discovered Feats 2.4 DLC Feats 3 Categories 4 List of Feats Feats are collections of crafting recipes in Conan Exiles
14. Players get two Feats for free when they first start at
Feats, For, Free, First
15. Types Of Feats Some Feats are general, meaning that no special rules govern them as a group
16. Others are item creation Feats, which allow spellcasters to create magic items of all sorts
17. The Feats book is well written and made from quality materials
18. Some of the Feats contained here need to be adjusted for 3.5.
19. The acrobat impressed the audience with his Feats
20. These abilities are represented as Feats
21. While some Feats are more useful to certain types of characters than others, and many of them have special prerequisites that must be met before they are selected, as a general rule Feats represent abilities outside of the normal scope of your character's race and class.
22. Feats All kinds of experiences and training can shape your character beyond what you learn by advancing in your class
23. Abilities that require a degree of training but can be learned by anyone—not only members of certain ancestries or classes—are called general Feats.
24. Feats with one or many improving, reviewing, or removing templates present
25. 12 synonyms of Feats from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
26. Feats: an act of notable skill, strength, or cleverness.
27. Feats are special abilities that can be gained to further customize your character build
28. Because of the fairly tight-knit class system in 5th Edition, Feats are the most effective way to customize your character build
29. Feats are usually organized into two categories: full Feats and half-Feats
30. Half-Feats are unique because they provide a +1
31. Feats are in-game achievements the player earns by completing certain tasks
32. General Feats Source Core Rulebook pg
33. Abilities that require a degree of training but can be learned by anyone—not only members of certain ancestries or classes—are called general Feats.
34. Category/Type: Some Feats fit into more than one category, such as Teamwork or Channeling Feats.While Teamwork Feats are an official “category”, “Channeling” is not
35. Channeling Feats are those which require the Channel Energy feat or class feature as a prerequisite.
Feats, Feat, Feature
36. These Feats have been vetted through the Featured Articles or Quality Articles process and are suitable for any normal campaign.
Feats, Featured, For
37. Feats are special features that either give a character a new capability, or improve one that they already have
38. Some use this term as an abbreviation for "general feat", which is more correctly a subcategory of Feats.
For, Feat, Feats
39. Feats This document presents new Feats for you to playtest
40. Dungeons & Dragons 3.5 Edition Index – Feats October 1, 2007 Index Page 3 Index A Aberrant Dragonmark..152 Aberrant Dragonmark Gift ..152
41. Since humans start with an additional feat at 1 st level, add one to the number of adventurer Feats humans possess all the way up the chart.
42. Most of the Feats in the game are attached to specific class talents, attacks, and spells
43. Feats are passive bonuses unlocked in The Long Dark
44. Each of the 9 Feats offers a unique passive bonus to the character of a Survival Mode world when it is being created, but only a finite number of Feats can be activated based on its difficulty, only at its creation, and only if the Feats are unlocked
45. General Feats Prerequisites Some Feats have prerequisites
46. Feats are special abilities a character possess that either give bonuses to the character’s skills, saving throws, or attacks or allow a character to transcend rules in some manner and are one of the most popular means of customizing characters in games based on the OGL rules system.
47. Defensive Feats include Lightly Armored, Moderately Armored, and Heavily Armored
48. Most defensive Feats give you the ability to use armor you normally cannot or help shield you in some other way
49. These Feats give you protection or aid in times of poor health for …
50. Performance Feats is a new class of Feats from Ultimate Combat
51. Many of the Feats themselves are nice, make performance combat check and get a nice bonus for the rest of your turn.
52. As for how do players get Feats, they can optionally chose a feat instead of the ability score increase they usually get every 4 levels or so
For, Feats, Feat
53. Hi 1 Breath Weapon Feats 1.1 Changeable Breath (Dragonborn) 1.2 Dragon Flame Breath 1.2.1 Prerequisites 1.2.2 Benefit 1.3 Freezing Breath 1.3.1 Prerequisite 1.3.2 Benefit 1.4 Frequent Breath 1.4.1 Prerequisite 1.4.2 Benefit 1.5 Force Shout 1.5.1 Prerequisite 1.5.2 Benefit 1.6 Frost Force Breath
Feats, Flame, Freezing, Frequent, Force, Frost
Featuring stands up for person other than singer. "feat" or "ft" stands for "featuring ". An artist other than Singer of the song in that particular song, whether he is in as an actor or rapper.
Feat is an abbreviation for Featuring.
feat, effort, exploit(noun) a notable achievement. "he performed a great feat"; "the book was her finest effort". Synonyms: elbow grease, attempt, campaign, feat, try, endeavour, endeavor, crusade, sweat, effort, movement, drive, exploit, travail, cause, exertion.
"Feat" is just an abbreviation for the word "featuring". In other words, the whole phrase reads: will.i.am featuring cody.