1. Examples of Favoritism in a Sentence He accused the teacher of showing Favoritism in assigning grades. Recent Examples on the Web In some cases, administrators seemed to worry too much …
2. Noun the favoring of one person or group over others with equal claims; partiality: to show Favoritism toward the youngest child
3. Favoritism apple of one’s eye A prized or cherished possession, an object of special devotion or attention; a favorite or beloved person
4. In the workplace, Favoritism refers to a situation where someone in a leadership position demonstrates favor toward one employee over others. This is usually unrelated to their job performance and instead occurs due to a personal bond or friendship shared between the two.
Favoritism, Favor, Friendship
5. Favoritism is defined as the act of giving preferential treatment to someone or something. When a teacher always calls on the kids who sit in the front row and is nicer to those kids, this is an example …
6. A basic definition of Favoritism is when a manager or boss gives more opportunities or benefits to one employee over others for reasons other than skill and performance. Sometimes the employer’s actions are unintentional and the Favoritism happens subconsciously, after all it is natural to prefer one person over another.
7. What Is Favoritism? Favoritism in the workplace is when a person (usually a manager) demonstrates preferential treatment to one person over all of the other employees for reasons unrelated to performance. If Sue sells 50% more product than Jane, it’s not Favoritism if Sue gets the promotion, praise, and special privileges.
8. Favoritism is normal but abuse is not. Mothers and fathers commonly prefer one child to another for many conscious and unconscious reasons
Favoritism, Fathers, For
9. What is Favoritism in the workplace? Favoritism in the workplace is exactly what it sounds like: favoring someone not because he or she is doing a great job, but for reasons outside of the job performance.
Favoritism, Favoring, For
10. Favoritism is showing a bias or partiality for one person or people group over another, even when they have equal claims
11. The Bible makes it clear that God does not show Favoritism (Romans 2:11)
12. Since all human beings were created in His image, neither should we practice Favoritism.
13. There's no question that Favoritism is a bad management practice: It breeds resentment, destroys employee morale, and creates disincentives for good performance
14. About “Favoritism” During her second episode for NTS Radio, on September 22, 2020, Clairo shared an unreleased track revealed to be titled “Favoritism.” She later told Twitter that the song would
15. Favoritism or favouritism may refer to:
16. In-group Favoritism, a pattern of favoring members of one's own group
17. Cronyism, partiality in awarding advantages to friends or trusted colleagues; Nepotism, Favoritism granted to relatives; Outgroup Favoritism, positive regard for groups to which one does not belong; see System justification; See also
Friends, Favoritism, For
18. Find 12 ways to say Favoritism, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Favoritism, Free
19. Favoritism is a serious offense against God’s call to love one’s neighbor as oneself
20. Fourth, church leaders are especially charged not to show Favoritism
21. Favoritism is human nature, says Mark Payleitner, a business career program instructor at Computer Systems Institute
22. But if you show Favoritism, you sin and are convicted by the law as lawbreakers
23. James 2:1 My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show Favoritism.
24. Favoritism Lyrics: A narcissistic-cynic's life entails a grieving heart despite / The smiles in pictures fade away, a lonely boy, a pretty face / I might have dreamed of you and me / But serial
Favoritism, Fade, Face
25. Favoritism can take place on an employer-to-employee or an employee-to-employee basis leading to hostile work environments
26. Favoritism Forbidden - My brothers and sisters, believers in our glorious Lord Jesus Christ must not show Favoritism
27. ‘Under such circumstances, Favoritism is practically impossible to conceal, and therefore unlikely to be attempted.’ ‘Rivalry between brothers is a central theme of Genesis, fueled always by Favoritism and preference for the second-born.’
Favoritism, Fueled, For
28. ‘Under such circumstances, Favoritism is practically impossible to conceal, and therefore unlikely to be attempted.’ ‘Rivalry between brothers is a central theme of Genesis, fueled always by Favoritism and preference for the second-born.’
Favoritism, Fueled, For
29. By someone in authority: The teacher was careful not to show Favoritism to any one student
30. (Definition of Favoritism from the Cambridge Academic Content …
31. Favoritism is a tricky problem to solve in any company because the parties involved – managers and workers – may not be aware of it or may be stubborn when confronted with it
32. A teacher who shows a clear preference for a particular student might be accused of Favoritism, or favoring one person over others.
For, Favoritism, Favoring
33. Cronyism - Favoritism shown to friends and associates (as by appointing them to positions without regard for their qualifications) fatism, fattism - discrimination against people who are overweight
Favoritism, Friends, For, Fatism, Fattism
34. Favoritism refers to the act of offering jobs, contracts and resources to members of one's own social group in preference to others who are outside the group
35. Over the years, a large literature has documented the prominent role of groups in the practice of Favoritism in developing countries.
36. Favoritism in the workplace is counter-productive and, in some cases, illegal
37. When management assigns responsibility or gives promotions based on Favoritism, the company is not always getting the most qualified person in a job
38. Certain forms of Favoritism, such as soliciting sexual favors for job advancement, are illegal throughout the United States.
Forms, Favoritism, Favors, For
39. Favoritism (countable and uncountable, plural Favoritisms) (American spelling) Alternative form of favouritism; Romanian Etymology
Favoritism, Favoritisms, Form, Favouritism
40. Favoritism occurs when an official grants an advantage to an employee or applicant based on non-merit factors such as personal feelings or relationships
Favoritism, Factors, Feelings
41. Favoritism is also more likely when parents are under a great deal of stress (e.g., marital problems, financial worries)
42. A plan of Favoritism for our executory government is essentially at variance with the plan of our legislature
43. Wastefulness, profligacy, or Favoritism in public expenditures is criminal
44. Its Favoritism, thats what it is, remarked Mr
45. Berkeley denied the charges of Favoritism …
46. Uncountable noun If you accuse someone of Favoritism, you disapprove of them because they unfairly help or favor one person or group much more than another.
47. Favoritism in the workplace is not only demoralizing, it can also stymie your career
48. Favoritism is a form of flattery; it is a slippery slope that leads to destruction
Favoritism, Form, Flattery
49. Scriptural Considerations on Favoritism As mentioned earlier, Favoritism is a form of flattery-- telling somebody something that isn't exactly true for some other benefit.
Favoritism, Form, Flattery, For
50. Favoritism is a derived term of favor
51. As nouns the difference between Favoritism and favor is that Favoritism is (us) (favouritism) while favor is a deed; an instance of voluntarily assisting (someone)
Favoritism, Favor, Favouritism
52. Provided to YouTube by Catapult Reservatory, LLCFavoritism · She's Only SixteenWhatever That Was℗ 2017 Cleverheads MediaReleased on: 2017-09-17Auto-generated
53. Favoritism, not egoism, is probably the primal value system
54. In short, Favoritism or bias toward your group is not intrinsically racist, sexist, or closed-minded
55. While Favoritism in a workplace is a bad practice, it is unfortunately very common
56. People enjoy working with friends, which often inadvertently turns into Favoritism at work
57. The effects of Favoritism in the workplace is a negative one, as it can destroy employee morale
58. Amy tries to make Mateo her assistant, leading to accusations of Favoritism and a group competition in the store; Sandra gets caught in a power struggle between Glenn and Dina; Jonah tries to show Garrett that he's still one of the guys.
59. Subject: Policy Guidance on Employer Liability under Title VII for Sexual Favoritism