1. Fatness is a word for the state or condition of being or being considered obese or overweight. The word fat is most often used in a critical, judgmental, or mean way, and the same is often true of Fatness.
Fatness, For, Fat
2. "Fatness" is used figuratively for the richness of God's goodness; as such it is the translation of deshen ("They shall be abundantly satisfied (margin "Hebrew watered") with the Fatness of thy house" (Psalms 36:8); "Thy paths drop Fatness" (Psalms 65:11; compare Isaiah 55:2; Jeremiah 31:14).
Fatness, Figuratively, For
3. Find 28 ways to say Fatness, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fatness, Free
4. There are different levels of Fatness, and that matters
5. The sword of the LORD is filled with blood, it is made fat with Fatness, and with the blood of lambs and goats, with the fat of the kidneys of rams: for the LORD hath a sacrifice in Bozrah, and a great slaughter in the land of Idumea.
Filled, Fat, Fatness, For
6. We found 13 answers for “Fatness”
Found, For, Fatness
7. This page shows answers to the clue Fatness, followed by 2 definitions like “Excess bodily weight”, “Hence; Richness; fertility” and “That which makes fat or fertile”.Synonyms for Fatness are for example chubbiness, corpulence and dumpiness.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Fatness, Followed, Fertility, Fat, Fertile, For, Found
8. And the Fatness of his flesh will become lean
9. 16 synonyms of Fatness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Fatness: the condition of having an excess of body fat
11. Fatness 'Fatness' is a 7 letter word starting with F and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Fatness' Clue Answer; Fullness of flesh (7) Fatness: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Fatness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Fatness will help you to finish your crossword today
Fatness, For, Fullness, Flesh, Following, Finish
12. דֶּ֫שֶׁן noun masculine Fatness, fat ashes — absolute ׳ד Psalm 63:6 8t., דָּ֑שֶׁן Leviticus 1:16 3t.; construct דֶּשֶׁן Psalm 36:9; suffix דִּשְׁנִי Judges 9:9 —
13. The accuracy of BMI as an indicator of body Fatness also appears to be higher in persons with higher levels of BMI and body Fatness 16
14. What does Fatness mean? The state of being fat
15. Fatness Quantitative trait loci affecting body weight and Fatness from a mouse line selected for extreme high growth
Fatness, From, For
16. From the Cambridge English Corpus Quantitative trait loci affecting Fatness in the chicken.
17. Fatness - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. ‘the Fatness of their bank account’ ‘ought not the job be more important than the Fatness of the pay cheque?’ ‘With economic Fatness trumping everything else - including truth, integrity, egalitarianism - the party was returned with an increased majority in the House of Representatives and control of the Senate.’
19. Definition of Fatness in the Definitions.net dictionary
20. What does Fatness mean? Information and translations of Fatness in the most comprehensive …
21. The Tower of Fatness (ToF) is a Hard difficulty ascension-based in Ring 3, as well as a community-made Tower by 10LUDO. This Tower is the easiest Tower in the advanced section and is mostly comprised of regular bricks.
22. Literal: The translation of deshen (Judges 9:9, "But the olive-tree said unto them, Should I leave my Fatness?";Job 36:16 (of food)), "full of Fatness"; of chelebh, "fat," "the best part," "the marrow" (Job 15:27 Psalm 73:7 Isaiah 34:6, 7); of mishman, "fathess," "fertility" (Genesis 27:28, "the Fatness of the earth"; Isaiah 17:4, "the Fatness of his
Fatness, Food, Full, Fat, Fathess, Fertility
23. See 3 authoritative translations of Fatness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
24. Sea of Fatness: 'Save Humanity Together' is a dystopian game about a future reigned by fat and Mr
Fatness, Future, Fat
25. Jay Zawaski and Rick Camp of the I'm Fat Podcast are conducting their third annual March Fatness
26. The first major Fatness versus fitness study was conducted by researchers at the Cooper Institute, a nonprofit organization in Dallas that promotes fitness
First, Fatness, Fitness
27. Background: This study examined associations of fitness and Fatness with cognitive processes, academic achievement, and behavior, independent of demographic factors, at the baseline of an exercise trial
Fitness, Fatness, Factors
28. Fatness decreases your quality of life
29. The debate around fitness and Fatness centers on studies that show that compared to normal weight-fit individuals, unfit individuals had twice the risk of mortality regardless of BMI
Fitness, Fatness, Fit
30. Glorifying Fatness also seems to mean talking about the lives of fat people in ways that are honest, genuine, and realistic—even when the details of those lives may be anything but glorious.
31. Regardless of whether Fatness was measured with BMI or percent body fat, moderately to highly fit men within each BMI/percent fat category had much a lower risk for all-cause mortality than unfit men
Fatness, Fat, Fit, For
32. Up to fairly recently, little had been done with CCLS data in the area of fitness, Fatness, and cancer mortality.
Fairly, Fitness, Fatness
33. Purpose: The purpose of this study was to examine the independence and relative strengths of association between coronary heart disease (CHD) risk status and both body Fatness and cardiorespiratory (C-R) fitness in 12- and 15-yr-old adolescents
34. As Iglesias introduces the sixth level of Fatness, he uses a deep monstrous growl, as if people in this level are not people, but animals
35. 3 - Physical Fatness by Various Artists (1997-11-21) Various Artists
36. The limits Fatness places on my gender possibilities can be overwhelming
37. And I must acknowledge the other fat trans and gender non-conforming people who have very different relationships to their Fatness and their gender; whose Fatness may help, hinder, or place no bearing on their gender.
38. Fitness, Fatness, and coronary heart disease risk in adolescents: the Northern Ireland Young Hearts Project
39. Definition of Fatness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Based on fieldwork in an Arab village in Niger, Feeding Desire analyses the meanings of women's Fatness as constituted by desire, kinship, concepts of health, Islam, and the crucial social need to manage sexuality
Fieldwork, Feeding, Fatness
41. Synonyms for Fatness in Free Thesaurus
For, Fatness, Free
42. 21 synonyms for Fatness: obesity, corpulence, podginess, flab, size, weight, beef, flesh, overweight
For, Fatness, Flab, Flesh
43. Fatness (17 Occurrences) Romans 11:17 And if some of the branches be broken off, and thou, being a wild olive tree, wert graffed in among them, and with them partakest of the root and Fatness of the olive tree; (KJV ASV DBY WBS YLT)
44. Genesis 27:28 God give you of the dew of the sky, of the Fatness of the earth, and plenty of grain and new wine
45. Conclusions Indices of central Fatness including waist circumference, waist-to-hip ratio, waist-to-height ratio, waist-to-thigh ratio, body adiposity index, and A body shape index, independent of overall adiposity, were positively and significantly associated with a higher all cause mortality risk
46. Note that the accuracy of BMI as an indicator of body Fatness (adiposity) varies depending on the degree of body Fatness
47. In other words, among relatively heavy children, BMI is a good indicator of excess body Fatness; however, among relatively thin children (those with a BMI-for-age of <85th percentile), BMI is more an indicator of fat-free
Fatness, For, Fat, Free
48. The Fatness er et århusiansk kopiband, skabt med ét eneste formål – at underholde med de største hits fra 60’erne og op til i dag.
Fatness, Form, Fra
A body recomp shouldn't take you as long as a diet or a bulk because you're already fairly lean but just need to 'tighten up' a bit. 6-12 week's is a good timeframe to accomplish this in. How to tell when you should stop Recomping? You'll have stripped off the little bit of fat you were holding around the midsection.
The base word, fat, comes from the Old English verb fǣtan, meaning "to cram" or "to load." The suffix -ness indicates a state or condition. The word fatness can also be used in a figurative way to refer to richness, fertility, or abundance, especially in the phrase the fatness of the land.
A healthy body fat range is generally considered to be 14 to 31 percent for women and 6 to 24 percent for men. Fit women and athletes have body fat percentages on the lower side, usually 14 to 24 percent for women; a fit or athletic man's body fat levels are from 6 to 17 percent.
Medical Definition of body fat. 1. : fat contained in adipose tissue In talking about fats, it is important to distinguish between dietary lipids—what you consume in foods—as opposed to body fat or blood lipids—those that are stored in adipose tissue or that circulate in the blood.