1. Father definition, a male parent
2. While DeFazio and other lawmakers haven’t called for a permanent grounding of the jet, the Father of a woman who died in the Ethiopia crash said the report raised questions about the plane’s return to service.
3. Father synonyms, Father pronunciation, Father translation, English dictionary definition of Father
4. 47 synonyms of Father from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 51 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Nikola, day laborer and Father of two, is ordered to give up his children to social services after poverty and hunger drive his wife to commit a desperate act
6. Find 58 ways to say Father, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Father, Free
7. My Father, Eric Trethewey, is a poet, so I had one right inside the house
8. The Father is the kind of movie I've been clamoring for years from Hollywood, an Alzheimer's empathy experiment using the rigors of a visual medium to place a viewer inside the mind of someone
Father, For, From
9. What does Father mean? Father is defined as a man who has impregnated a woman and had a child
10. (noun) An example of a Father is a man with a so
11. See: (one) could be (someone's) (parent/grandparent) (one) is old enough to be (someone's) (parent/grandparent) (something) is not your Father's a bit of how's your Father a spot of how's your Father Battle Ends And Down Goes Charles' Father be gathered to (one's) Fathers child is Father of the man experience is the Father of wisdom Father Charles Goes
12. The child of a narcissist Father can, in turn, feel a pressure to ramp up their talents, looks, smarts or charisma
13. Looking for Father? Find out information about Father
For, Father, Find
14. Any of the writers on Christian Explanation of Father
15. “Father” is a song from Demi Lovato’s fifth album, Confident
Father, From, Fifth
16. It’s an homage to her late Father, Patrick, whom she rarely contacted after her parents' divorce.
17. Yes, as Jesus said, only the heavenly Father is the true Father, and the Messiah, the true teacher and rabbi
18. Nevertheless, we do use these titles in common parlance: We call those who instruct us and others "teacher"; our male parent "Father"; and Jewish religious leaders "rabbi."
19. Father: 1 n a male parent (also used as a term of address to your Father) “his Father was born in Atlanta” Synonyms: begetter , male parent Antonyms: female parent , mother a woman who has given birth to a child (also used as a term of address to your mother) Types: show 4 types hide 4 types dad , dada , daddy , pa , papa , pappa , pop
20. Father’s tracks I'm Sellin' Repost (Message Me) by Father published on 2020-12-10T20:02:19Z
21. Come Outside, We Not Gone Jump You by Father published on 2020-09-11T20:19:01Z
22. Boy Runs With Snakes by Father published on 2020-09-11T20:18:44Z
23. 9 Lives by Father published on 2020-09-11T20:18:31Z.
24. A Father turns a stony face to his sons, berates them, shakes his antlers, paws the ground, snorts, runs them off into the underbrush, but when his daughter puts her arm over his shoulder and says, ‘Daddy, I need to ask you something,’ he is a pat of butter in a hot frying pan.”
Father, Face, Frying
25. Father’s Day is a holiday honoring Fathers, celebrated in the United States on the third Sunday in June
26. The Father review – Anthony Hopkins drives devastating dementia drama A brutal, trippy portrait of what it must feel like to lose your grip on reality boasts an Oscar-worthy performance Olivia
27. A Father shows his daughter what a good relationship with a man is like
28. If a Father is loving and gentle, his daughter will look for those qualities in men when she’s old enough to begin dating
29. If a Father is strong and valiant, she will relate closely to …
30. God the Father is a title given to God in various religions, most prominently in Christianity.In mainstream trinitarian Christianity, God the Father is regarded as the first person of the Trinity, followed by the second person, God the Son (Jesus Christ), and the third person, God the Holy Spirit
Father, First, Followed
31. Since the second century, Christian creeds included affirmation of belief in "God the Father
32. 视频教程：利用 umi-library（Father） 做组件打包。
33. David his Father"; Jeremiah 35:6, "Jonadab, the son of Rechab, our Father"; Daniel 5:11, "Nebuchadnezzar thy Father" (personal or official ancestor); Genesis 15:15, "Go to thy Fathers in peace" (and so (in the plural) in over 500 passages)
34. The expressions "slept with his Fathers," "go down to his Fathers," "buried with his Fathers," "gathered
35. Jesus especially revealed God as our Heavenly Father, building on an Old Testament theme
36. We also consider God in relationships with his people as Husband, God of Israel, God of our Fathers, and the Portion of Jacob.
37. Father definition: Your Father is your male parent
38. You can also call someone your Father if he brings you Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
39. Father (n.) Old English fæder "he who begets a child, nearest male ancestor;" also "any lineal male ancestor; the Supreme Being," and by late Old English, "one who exercises parental care over another," from Proto-Germanic *fader (source also of Old Saxon fadar, Old Frisian feder, Dutch vader, Old Norse faðir, Old High German fatar, German vater; in Gothic usually expressed by atta), from
Father, From, Fader, Fadar, Frisian, Feder, Fa, Fatar
40. Even if that omission does provide a polite veneer to the proceedings, though, “The Father” is admirably courageous in other respects, delving into moral depths and laying bare family relationships
41. Striving to improve the lives of children and establish a positive Fathering and family legacy that will impact future generations.
Fathering, Family, Future
42. Britney Spears' Father, Jamie Spears is firing back after Rep
43. 1 day ago · Former President Obama is a devoted dad, but says his life has been shaped by the absence of his own Father
44. "The great Father Zed, Archiblogopoios" - Fr
45. John Zuhlsdorf, a traditionalist blogger who has never shied from picking fights with priests, bishops or cardinals when liturgical abuses are concerned." - Kractivism "Father John Zuhlsdorf is a crank" "Father Zuhlsdorf drives me crazy"
From, Fights, Father
46. 19 hours ago · A Father and two kids were taken to the hospital after dropping from a ski lift in Pennsylvania, according to multiple reports
47. Explore releases from Father MC at Discogs
48. Shop for Vinyl, CDs and more from Father MC at the Discogs Marketplace.
For, From, Father
49. Dad, daddy, pop, papa, pa, and Father
50. The term “Fathering” means to treat with protective care
51. (WLBT) - A white Father and son duo arrested for allegedly shooting at and attempting to run over two Black teens in Yazoo County have been indicted on six counts
52. The image of an earthly Father, as a way of understanding God, is a good picture — and it’s made clearer the better dads do their jobs — but it is still just a partial glimpse at something much bigger
53. God is the actual, literal Father
54. “The Father Effect” is the umbrella term for the benefits of a paternal presence
55. Of course, a Father’s active participation in the family is always preferred
56. "Father, Son, and Holy Spirit is the remarkable accomplishment of one of the finest scholars in the land
57. The Father maintained balance between his Daughter and his Son, who expressed affinity to the light and dark side of the Force, respectively
58. The Father knew his days were numbered -- facing his impending demise, he needed to find another to keep the balance
Father, Facing, Find