1. Farthest definition is - most distant especially in space or time
2. How to use Farthest in a sentence.
3. Farthest away in the West, as near the western sea as mountains can stand, are the Cascades
4. MILLS Farthest to the north lies the province of Nueva Segovia, which is administered by Dominican friars
5. THE Farthest tells the captivating tales of the people and events behind one of humanity’s greatest achievements in exploration: NASA’s Voyager mission, which celebrates its 40 th anniversary
6. Farthest and furthest are superlative adjectives or adverbs. They are the irregular superlative forms of far
Farthest, Furthest, Forms, Far
7. Farthest Definition: Farther can be used in indicating physical distance. But here, the distance is not longer than expected
8. The Crossword Solver found 22 answers to the Farthest crossword clue
9. Farthest 'Farthest' is a 8 letter word starting with F and ending with T Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Farthest We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Farthest will help you to finish your crossword today.
Farthest, For, Following, Finish
10. “Farthest” refers to the physical distance, and “furthest” refers to a greater or higher degree. Many users use the two words in the same context and meaning
11. “Farthest” and “furthest” have very different usages.
12. Furthest definition is - Farthest
13. The Farthest landmark visible is about twenty miles away. (Definition of Farthest from the Cambridge Academic Content Dictionary © Cambridge University Press)
14. The Farthest -- Voyager in Space
15. More than halfway across the universe, an enormous blue star nicknamed Icarus is the Farthest individual star ever seen
16. This Farthest extent of Frisian territory is sometimes referred to as Frisia Magna
Farthest, Frisian, Frisia
17. Thus the point on the surface Farthest from Earth's center of mass is the summit of the equatorial Chimborazo volcano in Ecuador
18. The Farthest west it can be found is Ireland, where it has long been thought, erroneously, to be an entirely introduced species.
19. The Farthest - Voyager in Space chronicles the history of NASA's Voyager missions which investigated Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune and now beyond our solar system
20. The cave part of Ten Carat Hill is a linear path connecting the Route 1 entrance to the Farthest Hollow, with a series of breakable rocks and a long ledge on the northern wall along the way
21. There is a second exit to a cliff overlooking the Farthest Hollow that can be accessed by pushing a heavy boulder near the first exit.
22. Antonyms for Farthest include inmost, innermost, nearest, closest, centermost, central, center, centre, middle and mid
23. Synonyms for Farthest in Free Thesaurus
For, Farthest, Free
24. 16 synonyms for Farthest: extreme, farthermost, furthermost, furthest, outermost, outmost, ultimate
For, Farthest, Farthermost, Furthermost, Furthest
25. ‘Farthest’ is a superlative adjective or adverb of the word ‘Far’. It is utilized in the English language to denote distance that is longer than expected
26. ‘Farthest’ is used in many contexts
27. 'Farthest' è un termine alternativo per 'furthest'
28. 'Farthest' is an alternate term for 'furthest'
Farthest, For, Furthest
29. The Farthest - Voyager in Space chronicles the history of NASA's Voyager missions which investigated Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune and now beyond our solar system
30. Farthest es un término alternativo para furthest
31. Find 56 ways to say Farthest POINT, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Farthest, Free
32. Ultimately, The Farthest is a traditional documentary, brimming with detail and entertainment, and Reynolds does not even need to include Neil Degrasse Tyson's shtick.
33. The NOAD I had on my Mac Mini reported the following note, which is the same note found on the Oxford Living Dictionaries about farther and Farthest.
Following, Found, Farther, Farthest
34. Traditionally, farther and Farthest were used in referring to physical distance: the falls were still two or three miles farther up the path.Further and furthest were restricted to figurative or abstract senses: we decided to consider the matter
Farther, Farthest, Falls, Further, Furthest, Figurative
35. Farthest North describes the most northerly latitude reached by explorers before the conquest of the North Pole rendered the expression obsolete
36. Extends to the superlatives Farthest and furthest
37. The rare furthermost is sometimes used to mean Farthest or furthest, and it likewise bears replacement with the shorter words
Furthermost, Farthest, Furthest
38. Farthest adv 1: to the greatest distance in space or time (`Farthest' is used more often than `furthest' in this physical sense); "see who could jump the Farthest"; "chose the Farthest seat from the door"; "he swam the furthest" [syn: Farthest, furthest] 2: to the greatest degree or extent or most advanced stage (`furthest' is used more often than `Farthest' in this abstract sense); "went the
Farthest, Furthest, From
39. What does Farthest mean? The definition of Farthest is something that is a longer, measurable physical distance
40. Voyager 1: Earth's Farthest Spacecraft
41. Farthest definition: Farthest is a superlative form of → far
Farthest, Form, Far
42. Definition of Farthest written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
Farthest, For, From
43. Definition of Farthest in the Definitions.net dictionary
44. What does Farthest mean? Information and translations of Farthest in the most comprehensive …
45. Farthest North is Nansen's tale of how he deliberately took his ship, the Fram, into the pack ice of the Arctic Ocean and, in March 1895, made a dash for the pole with one companion and 28 dogs
Farthest, Fram, For
46. Review of Farthest Field: An Indian Story of the Second World War By Raghu Karnad Rating: 5 stars I, along with my wife, was at her friend's wedding in Mumbai
Farthest, Field, Friend
47. Farthest Reaches is pleased to offer artifacts for sale from the personal collection of Astronaut Walter Cunningham
Farthest, For, From
48. The Farthest throwing snow blower: buying guide
49. Here we bring you tips to help you decide the best Farthest throwing snow blower for your needs now that there are quite a number of models out there
50. Chimborazo’s summit is also the Farthest point on the Earth’s surface from the Earth’s center given that it is located along the planet’s equatorial bulge.Chimborazo’s summit, however, is not higher than the summit of Mount Everest, as elevation is measured from sea level.
51. In the NewsThis year marks the 40th anniversary of the launch of the world’s Farthest and longest-lived spacecraft, NASA’s Voyager 1 and 2
52. Bottom line: Farfarout is the nickname given to the Farthest known object in the solar system, which is currently at 132 AU, or more than 12 billion miles from the sun.
Farfarout, Farthest, From
The definition of furthest is something that has a greater distance or degree than others. An example of furthest is when a house is insulated to ward off the furthest extremes of cold.
Chimborazo in Ecuador is the farthest point from Earth's center. The highest point on Earth's surface measured from sea level is the summit of Mount Everest on the border of Nepal and China.
Definition of furthest : farthest : to or at the greatest distance in space or time : to the most advanced point : by the greatest degree or extent : farthest Of all of us, he rode his bike furthest. She lives in the furthest part of town.