1. Fare definition is - get along, succeed
2. Fare synonyms, Fare pronunciation, Fare translation, English dictionary definition of Fare
3. Fare is the largest private funder of food allergy research, promoting the development of new therapies and offering hope for effective treatments
Fare, Funder, Food, For
4. Our Fare Clinical Network is establishing crucial infrastructure to enable breakthrough innovations and collaboration among researchers.
5. Fare noun (PAYMENT) B1 [ C ] the money that you pay for a journey in a vehicle such as a bus or train: Train Fares are going up again.
Fare, For, Fares
6. The noun "Fare" refers to food and drink or to a transportation fee (as in "bus Fare")
Fare, Food, Fee
7. The verb "Fare" means to go, get along, or succeed (as in "Fare thee well").
8. The English noun Fare derives from the verb
9. The Middle English verb Faren (also fearen, varen, vearen, fair, faire, feren) “to travel, go, move (in space or time)” developed from Old English faran.
Faren, Fearen, Fair, Faire, Feren, From, Faran
10. Fare's Food Allergy & Anaphylaxis Emergency Care Plan, formerly the Food Allergy Action Plan, outlines recommended treatment in case of an allergic reaction, is signed by a physician and includes emergency contact information.
Fare, Food, Formerly
11. On FareCompare, you’ll find cheap flights for domestic and international travel
Farecompare, Find, Flights, For
12. Since airlines change flight prices constantly, sign up for Fare Alerts and let FareCompare’s travel search engine monitor airline ticket prices of all major airlines, so you’ll be first in line to get the cheapest tickets.
Flight, For, Fare, Farecompare, First
13. As a noun, Fare means money a passenger has to pay on public transportation and a range of food and drink.
14. Book international cheap flights and business class travel with FareBoom.com
15. Search for low Fares & the cheapest days to fly to get the best flight deal.
For, Fares, Fly, Flight
16. Fair Fares NYC is a City program created by Mayor Bill de Blasio, City Council Speaker Corey Johnson, and members of the City Council to help low-income New Yorkers with their transportation costs.
17. A $5 penalty will be charged in addition to any incremental charges ($1 for the first zone and 50¢ for each additional zone, 50¢/25¢ for reduced Fare) for travel beyond the zone limits of your ticket if you fail to notify the conductor
For, First, Fare, Fail
18. A $1 surcharge will be added to your Fare for currency transactions involving $50 bills or larger.
19. The verb Fare means “to do”, “to make”
20. You can hear Fare in many circumstances, such as when people ask and give information about one’s profession, leisure time and interests. Fare is an irregular verb that does not follow the general rules and doesn’t take the usual suffixes of the regular verbs ending in -are.
21. It's not fair that Fare means three unrelated things
22. As a verb, it means to proceed or get along, as in " Fare thee well." As a noun, it can refer to the cost of travel ("Train Fare is ten dollars") or to food ("Tatertots are typical cafeteria Fare ").
23. Fare for most riders on subways and local, limited, and Select Bus Service buses: $2.75
24. Fare definition, the price of conveyance or passage in a bus, train, airplane, or other vehicle
25. • Fare payment with TAP includes 2 hrs of unlimited transfers to Metro rail and bus in one direction (no roundtrips)
26. *Fare information is only available for select days within the current sailing season and tariff schedule.
27. Family Fare pharmacies will be administering vaccines according to state and national prioritization guidelines
28. If you have questions about whether you are currently eligible for the COVID-19 vaccine, please contact your Family Fare pharmacy
For, Family, Fare
29. Fare as noun: Fare is used as a noun which means the money paid for a journey on public transport
30. We should go to Seville, but we cannot afford the air Fare.
31. A Fare is the money that you pay for a journey that you make, for example, in a bus, train, or taxi
32. He could barely afford the railway Fare.
33. Find the latest WORLD MOTO INC (Fare) stock quote, history, news and other vital information to help you with your stock trading and investing.
34. See 8 authoritative translations of Fare in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
35. Fare - an agenda of things to do; "they worked rapidly down the menu of reports" menu
36. Fare - the sum charged for riding in a public conveyance
37. 46 synonyms of Fare from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 84 related words, definitions, and antonyms
38. Fare: substances intended to be eaten.
39. Fare you load to your Ventra Card's transit account can be seen and managed at vending machines, online, in the Ventra app and by phone
40. From Middle English Fare, from the merger of Old English fær (“journey, road”) and faru (“journey, companions, baggage”), from Proto-Germanic *farą and *farō (“journey, Fare”), from Proto-Indo-European *per- (“a going, passage”).
From, Fare, Faru, Far
41. The Fare is a 2018 American mystery thriller film directed by D.C
42. When Eric's day turns to night, and he takes the evening's last Fare, he finds himself face to face with the source of his troubles
Fare, Finds, Face
43. A Fare is the fee paid by a passenger for use of a public transport system: rail, bus, taxi, etc.In the case of air transport, the term airFare is often used
Fare, Fee, For
44. Fare structure is the system set up to determine how much is to be paid by various passengers using a transit vehicle at any given time
45. Fare1 /feə $ fer/ ●●○ noun 1 [ countable] the price you pay to travel somewhere by bus, train, plane etc bus/train/air/cab Fare Air Fares have shot up by 20%
Fe, Fer, Fare, Fares
46. Half-Fare/full-Fare Children under 14 travel half-Fare
47. Fare - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
48. A $5 penalty will be charged in addition to any incremental charges ($1 for the first zone and 50¢ for each additional zone, 50¢/25¢ for reduced Fare) for travel beyond the zone limits of your ticket if you fail to notify the conductor
For, First, Fare, Fail
49. A $1 surcharge will be added to your Fare for currency transactions involving $50 bills or larger.
50. Senior Fare - Valid Driver/Non-Driver ID with a magnetic stripe ONLY
51. Other Fares Accepted on Regional Rail
52. Purchase Quick Trip at EXIT Fare Kiosk at one of the 5 Center City Stations
53. Delivery & Pickup Options - 432 reviews of Fare "In the immortal words of Howard Jones, things can only get better
54. I went to Fare on it's second night
55. Synonyms for Fare in Free Thesaurus
For, Fare, Free
56. 90 synonyms for Fare: charge, price, ticket price, transport cost, ticket money, passage money, food, meals
For, Fare, Food
57. Visit Southwest.com to view the Southwest low Fare calendar and find the cheapest airFare of the season
58. Reduced-Fare MetroCard or Reduced-Fare EasyPay Card; Birth certificate, Medicaid card, or a Medicare card issued by the Social Security Administration, if accompanied by a different photo ID
59. And because paying with cash slows the system down, we reward you with a lower Fare for paying by other means
60. ‘Stocks Fare better over long periods of time than bonds or cash.’ ‘But in the long run, stocks have Fared best.’ ‘And these men will tend to Fare worse during recovery than their female counterparts.’ ‘The pure farm salmon Fared the worst: very few returned to lay eggs.’
Fare, Fared, Female, Farm, Few
61. Transfers are not available when paying a cash Fare
62. In order to qualify for reduced Fare on our fixed-route system, one must be age 65 or older, or have a current qualifying disability
For, Fare, Fixed
63. All applicants not in The Rapid database must complete and submit a reduced Fare …
64. What does Fare mean? To get along
65. To Obtain Reduced Fare Coupons for Use on Interstate Private Carrier Buses Reduced Fare coupon booklets may be obtained at most local banks, savings and loan associations, or authorized state or county agencies
66. You must present a Medicare Card or a Reduced Fare/ID Card to obtain a booklet.
67. The RTD rail system is divided into four Fare zones: A, B, C, and Airport
68. Rail Fares are based on how many Fare zones you travel in during your trip
69. Travel in one or two zones is a Local Fare, travel in three zones is a Regional Fare, and any trip originating or ending in the Airport zone is an Airport Fare.