1. Fantasizing synonyms, Fantasizing pronunciation, Fantasizing translation, English dictionary definition of Fantasizing
2. Fantasizing To think about something pleasant that is unlikely to happen
3. 1.Emma as a child was Fantasizing doing something heroic after growing up
4. The human mind is sexual, creative, and exploratory, and Fantasizing is one way people satisfy their sexual needs and wants
5. Fantasizing is a healthy and normal way to explore your sexuality and imagine things that might be impossible in real life
6. If you find yourself Fantasizing about this, it might be because you don’t feel appreciated in real life
Find, Fantasizing, Feel
7. And Fantasizing about those things are fun, because you just might get them one day
8. Fantasizing about another person may seem like a harmless indulgence, but it actually draws us closer to temptation and can increase the risk of being unfaithful.
9. Fantasizing In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
10. In this model, which postulates an independent Fantasizing …
11. Synonyms for Fantasizing include distracted, preoccupied, dreamy, inattentive, pensive, dreaming, woolgathering, unmindful, distant and negligent
12. The survey suggests that Fantasizing is not an indicator of serious dissatisfaction with a partner
13. Fantasizing is similar to day dreaming
14. Fantasizing specifically about another person does not mean that you are sexually attracted to them.
15. Fantasizing first leads to an increased dissatisfaction with your spouse
16. 16 synonyms of Fantasizing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
17. Find another word for Fantasizing
Find, For, Fantasizing
18. Fantasizing: to form a mental picture of.
19. 34 Bible Verses about Fantasizing
20. Find 12 ways to say Fantasizing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Fantasizing, Free
21. See 2 authoritative translations of Fantasizing in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
22. Fantasizing can be an effective way to put off work
23. “Fantasizing can simply be an escape, a way of daydreaming,” she explains
24. Have you ever daydreamed that you're a king, or a superstar in the NBA, or able to fly? Then you've been Fantasizing.
25. ANSWER: You might say that Fantasizing is fun and adds excitement to your life
26. You might say that Fantasizing is a harmless way of escaping doldrums
27. For others, sexual Fantasizing and masturbation are the sole sexual outlets in a troubled romantic relationship
28. Fantasizing is a healthy, instinctive byproduct of long-term couplings
29. 15 quotes have been tagged as Fantasizing: Jayne Rylon: ‘Everyone lusts
30. Imagining or Fantasizing about things that are pleasing to God is a wonderful way to connect with the One who created us (Philippians 4:8)
31. Synonyms for Fantasizing in Free Thesaurus
For, Fantasizing, Free
32. What are synonyms for Fantasizing?
33. If your partner is Fantasizing about someone else in a way that can be harmful to your relationship, it can manifest in a number of different ways
34. The hours spent Fantasizing and daydreaming about future plans are valuable, Dr
35. Since coming out in my teens, I’ve gone by the rule that masturbating while Fantasizing about good friends is a violation of the trust in a friendship, but that other “characters” in my life
Fantasizing, Friends, Friendship
36. For example, today many more women are Fantasizing about achieving professional goals, fantasies that were relatively rare 30 and 40 years ago
For, Fantasizing, Fantasies
37. Fantasizing can lead us to wrong conclusions and misguided ideas about our relationship
38. Fantasizing can be beneficial if you fantasize (think about) the right things instead of the wrong things
39. And Fantasizing about something that’s out of our control, like your team winning the Super Bowl or the end of the pandemic, can create frustration, she says
40. Yeah (Fantasizing) Lyrics: They stopped talking, or did they? / Yeah they did, and it's obvious why I'm a mess / They couldn't resist / I'm the one who starts / I'll give you what you want / Yeah
Definition of fantasize. intransitive verb. : to indulge in reverie : to create or develop imaginative and often fantastic views or ideas doing things I'd fantasized about in my sheltered childhood— Diane Arbus. transitive verb. : to portray in the mind : fancy likes to fantasize herself as very wealthy.
To fantasize is defined as to imagine or daydream. When you think about the nice house you'd buy if you won the lottery, this is an example of when you fantasize. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Fantasize.".
Both 'fantasise' and 'fantasize' are equally correct in Standard British English. However, only 'fantasize' is permitted in standard American usage. The '-ize' suffix is not an Americanism, not nonstandard, and is more etymologically correct - that is, it is the older variant and closer to the original Greek.