1. Fantasized In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives
2. The manifest dream then became a cover for the dream thoughts, themselves derived from scenes derived from the dreamers' inner personal history, both Fantasized …
For, From, Fantasized
3. 16 synonyms of Fantasized from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
4. Find another word for Fantasized
Find, For, Fantasized
5. Fantasized: to form a mental picture of.
6. Definition of Fantasized in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Fantasized mean? Information and translations of Fantasized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. San Diego Democrats have for years theorized, strategized and Fantasized about a political world resembling other big cities, where Republicans are bit players
9. The Crossword Solver found 20 answers to the Fantasized crossword clue
10. Fantasized meaning Simple past tense and past participle of fantasize.
11. Participants described themselves as gay, felt sexually attracted to other men, Fantasized mainly about men, and engaged in sex always or mainly with men
12. Genetic clue to male homosexuality emerges Gwyneth Paltrow told Harper's Bazaar she Fantasized about having her life.
13. It is amazing to realize both the extent to which film-making is influenced and limited by statutes and court decisions, and yet how the results, the Fantasized films, affect an …
Film, Fantasized, Films
14. Synonyms for Fantasized include thought, imagined, pictured, envisaged, envisioned, conceived, dreamed, dreamt, fantasised and figured
For, Fantasized, Fantasised, Figured
15. Please click herewww.Fantasized.blog-city.com posted by p0rcelain at 7:00 AM 2 comments
16. ‘I Fantasized about wearing cool clothes and carrying neat gadgets and weapons.’ ‘Sure, even I have Fantasized about straight hair instead of my frizzy wavy hair.’ ‘She was a beautiful woman, and I know many Irish men who Fantasized about her.’ ‘Who, as a child, hasn't Fantasized about being orphaned and left to fend for herself?’
Fantasized, Frizzy, Fend, For
17. Elmhurst Missing Man 'Fantasized About Going Off Grid': Police
18. San Diego Democrats have for years theorized, strategized and Fantasized about a political world resembling other big cities, where Republicans are bit players
19. Perhaps you're sharing an actual romantic moment with your partner when that Fantasized partner pops up in your mind’s eye
20. A so-called incel who Fantasized about blowing up a shopping mall and killing “hot cheerleaders” pleaded guilty Friday to one count of possessing an unregistered destructive device
21. Former porn star Jenna Jameson has revealed that she dumped accused abuser Marilyn Manson because he bit her during sex — and Fantasized …
22. Fantasized Lyrics: I heard her soft hand knock in the dead of night / I hear her whisper, "BABY, let me in!" / I sat up in my bed / "She's hear!" my heart cried / Just like I Fantasized / Just like I
23. Robert Cray -  Strong Persuader09 - Fantasized
24. We asked 100 married men Be honest, you've Fantasized about using your wife's WHAT? Get the Family Feud BOARD GAME! https://amzn.to/2ZneU9o Play on your
Fantasized, Family, Feud
25. "A beautiful, heartfelt book, Fantasized BY YOU has the perfect mix of friendship, chemistry, and a hint of suspense
26. Just like I Fantasized She waits on tables at my favorite cafe I tease and tempt her with games we can play This evening with dinner she served me a smile She said, "I'll be back when I get off tonight!" She had sugar-sweet lips and magical hips Just like I Fantasized What a slow ride, she moaned and she cried Just like I Fantasized
27. AWESOME KICKSTARTER 2 WEEKS LEFT!! by Fantasized-Teravan, journal
28. Similarly, more men—regardless of sexual orientation—have sexually Fantasized about porn stars than women
29. Sixty-two percent of gay/bi men and 60% of straight men said they had Fantasized
30. 200 Followers, 22 Following, 116 Posts - See Instagram photos and videos from Artist Fantasized (@artistFantasized)
Followers, Following, From, Fantasized
verb daydream, imagine, invent, romance, envision, hallucinate, see visions, live in a dream world, build castles in the air, give free rein to the imagination I fantasized about writing music. 1. To form mental images of: conceive, envisage, envision, fancy, image, imagine, picture, see, think, vision, visualize. Informal: feature. 2.
Fantasize definition, to conceive fanciful or extravagant notions, ideas, suppositions, or the like (often followed by about): to fantasize about the ideal job. See more.
These example sentences are selected automatically from various online news sources to reflect current usage of the word 'fantasize.' Views expressed in the examples do not represent the opinion of Merriam-Webster or its editors. Send us feedback . What made you want to look up fantasize?
to conceive fanciful or extravagant notions, ideas, suppositions, or the like (often followed by about): to fantasize about the ideal job. verb (used with object), fan·ta·sized, fan·ta·siz·ing.