1. Facilitates synonyms, Facilitates pronunciation, Facilitates translation, English dictionary definition of Facilitates
2. Facilitate definition, to make easier or less difficult; help forward (an action, a process, etc.): Careful planning Facilitates any kind of work
Facilitate, Forward, Facilitates
3. Find 33 ways to say Facilitates, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
Find, Facilitates, Free
4. Facilitate: 1 v make easier “you could facilitate the process by sharing your knowledge” Synonyms: alleviate , ease Type of: aid , assist , help give help or assistance; be of service v increase the likelihood of (a response) “The stimulus Facilitates a delayed impulse” Type of: cause , do , make give rise to; cause to happen or occur, not
5. Synonyms for Facilitates include eases, accelerates, advances, drives, expedites, forwards, furthers, hastens, hurries and impels
For, Facilitates, Forwards, Furthers
6. The Crossword Solver found 23 answers to the Facilitates crossword clue
7. Need a solution to the crossword clue 'Facilitates' that published on 8 January 2021 by The Sun Two Speed? That's why we're here! Our passion and goal is to solve any …
8. Facilitates 'Facilitates' is a 11 letter word starting with F and ending with S Crossword clues for 'Facilitates'
9. Definition of Facilitates in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Facilitates mean? Information and translations of Facilitates in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. GAC does so through three business lines, a Communications Committee sustained by membership sales, a Program Committee that runs competitive, financially self-supporting conferences, and a Publications Committee that Facilitates books and periodicals sufficiently compelling and attractive to our scientific community to be profitable.
12. Phenylacetonitrile in locusts Facilitates an antipredator defense by acting as an olfactory aposematic signal and cyanide precursor
13. SR-B1 expression Facilitates SARS-CoV-2 entry into ACE2-expressing cells by augmenting virus attachment
14. Synonyms for Facilitates in Free Thesaurus
For, Facilitates, Free
15. What are synonyms for Facilitates?
16. Buy SuperEar Plus Sonic Ear Personal Sound Amplifier with Case, Headphones and Discreet Earbuds PSAP Facilitates CMS MDS/ADA/ACA Section 1557 Auxiliary Aid Compliance on Amazon.com FREE SHIPPING on qualified orders
17. We provided evidence that METTL3, in fact, primarily Facilitates translation independent of eIF4F.
18. In the cytoplasm, m6A binding protein YTHDF1 Facilitates translation of m6A-modified mRNAs, and YTHDF2 accelerates the decay of m6A-modified transcripts
19. Analysis of zebrafish periderm enhancers Facilitates identification of a regulatory variant near human KRT8/18
20. Marlo Maddox, Deputy Director for Institutions, Programs and Business Management for the Sciences and Exploration Directorate at Goddard Facilitates science at Goddard.
21. Project Systems Facilitates the tracking and management of project costs in GFEBS.
22. T-ALL gained CTCF binding Facilitates oncogenic NOTCH1 transcriptional activity
23. 1 NRP1 Facilitates the cellular entry of SARS-CoV-2 pseudotyped particles
24. Engaging the spikes: heparan sulfate Facilitates SARS-CoV-2 spike protein binding to ACE2 and potentiates viral infection
25. Title = "How Social Media Facilitates Political Protest: Information, Motivation, and Social Networks", abstract = "It is often claimed that social media platforms such as Facebook and Twitter are profoundly shaping political participation, especially when it comes to protest behavior.
26. Institutional Property Advisors Facilitates Central Texas Multifamily Sale
27. New method Facilitates development of antibody-based drugs Date: March 5, 2021 Source: Lund University Summary: In recent years, therapeutic antibodies have transformed the treatment of cancer and
28. Cyclin B1-Cdk1 Facilitates MAD1 release from the nuclear pore to ensure a robust spindle checkpoint In Special Collection: Special Focus Mark Jackman, Mark Jackman * The Institute of Cancer Research, London, UK
Facilitates, From, Focus
29. OLB’s CrowdPay Facilitates SMB Crowdfunding Under New SEC Rules Increased Limits for Capital Raises and Investment Open Opportunities …
30. Chris Brown Facilitates, Brighton
31. Find out how e-learning Facilitates educational opportunities for impoverished communities
Find, Facilitates, For
32. 1 day ago · Walker & Dunlop Facilitates $164.5 Million Sale of Four-Community Senior Living Portfolio in Atlanta, GA
33. Bihar BJP MLA Facilitates wedding of Muslim couple 2 booked for sexually harassing minor girl in Uttar Pradesh's Muzaffarnagar With Pearl Academy hosting IFFTI’s 2021 annual conference, India
34. ETNA Now Facilitates Trade, Lend, and Borrow Powered by BSC CLEVELAND, OH / ACCESSWIRE / March 20, 2021 / ETNA brings a new way of facilitating a gaming ecosystem leveraging the NFT assets and
The definition of facilitate is "to make easy" or "ease a process.". What a facilitator does is plan, guide and manage a group event to ensure that the group's objectives are met effectively, with clear thinking, good participation and full buy-in from everyone who is involved. To facilitate effectively,...
noun [uncountable, singular] the facilitation of international communication See facilitate in the Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary. Check pronunciation: facilitate.
Definition of facilitation. 1 : the act of facilitating : the state of being facilitated. 2a : the lowering of the threshold for reflex conduction along a particular neural pathway especially from repeated use of that pathway. b : the increasing of the ease or intensity of a response by repeated stimulation.
Definition of facilitator. : someone or something that facilitates something especially : someone who helps to bring about an outcome (such as learning, productivity, or communication) by providing indirect or unobtrusive assistance, guidance, or supervision the workshop's facilitator kept discussion flowing smoothly.