1. Fabricate definition is - invent, create
2. How to use Fabricate in a sentence.
3. To make by art or skill and labor; construct: The finest craftspeople Fabricated this clock
4. Synonyms & Antonyms of Fabricate 1 to bring into being by combining, shaping, or transforming materials with a few inexpensive materials from a craft shop, we were able to Fabricate …
Fabricate, Few, From
5. To invent or produce something false in order to deceive someone: He was late, so he Fabricated an excuse to avoid trouble
6. He claims that the police Fabricated evidence against him.
7. Fabricate Yarn Studio has arrived! A New Way of Living and Dressing
8. For example, you can Fabricate a wooden bridge from a clump of trees, a rope from a patch of hemp, and clothes from flax or wool
For, Fabricate, From, Flax
9. Fabricate ® is a year-round "home away from home" for quilters, scrapbookers, cardmakers, collage artists, and family tree researchers
Fabricate, From, For, Family
10. In our welcoming, dome-shaped building (originally built in 1978 as a bank!), Fabricate houses a wide-ranging collection of fabrics, papers, notions, embellishments, art supplies, yarns, books, and accessories.
11. Al Maxey: "To Fabricate a theology of disembodied spirits and Hadean holding cells and everlasting torture of the wicked from this passage is an unconscionable abuse of biblical interpretation and should be rejected by all disciples intent upon discerning and declaring Truth rather than perpetuating the tedious tenets of paganistic Tradition
12. Fabricate was developed to effectively hide soil and coordinate easily with other flooring selections in the space
13. As verbs the difference between assemble and Fabricate is that assemble is to put together while Fabricate is to form into a whole by uniting its parts; to frame; to construct; to build; as, to Fabricate …
Fabricate, Form, Frame
14. Nouns for Fabricate include fabric, fabricant, fabricants, fabrication, fabrications, fabricator, fabricators, fabrick, fabricks and fabrics
For, Fabricate, Fabric, Fabricant, Fabricants, Fabrication, Fabrications, Fabricator, Fabricators, Fabrick, Fabricks, Fabrics
15. Fabricate translate: 捏造，虚构；伪造
16. Fabricate is located in a unique dome-shaped building on Mount Desert Street, where hundreds of fabr
17. Fabricate is a keyword ability introduced in Kaladesh
18. When a creature with Fabricate enters the battlefield you may put a number of +1/+1 counters on the creature, or create a number …
19. Fabricate: 1 v put together out of artificial or natural components or parts “the company Fabricates plastic chairs” Synonyms: construct , manufacture Types: mass-produce produce on a large scale raft make into a raft Type of: make make by shaping or bringing together constituents v make up something artificial or untrue Synonyms: cook up ,
20. Synonyms for Fabricate include make, build, assemble, construct, manufacture, erect, fashion, form, produce and shape
For, Fabricate, Fashion, Form
21. Fabricate You convert raw materials into products of the same material
22. For example, you can Fabricate a wooden bridge from a clump of trees, a rope from a patch of hemp, and clothes from flax or wool
For, Fabricate, From, Flax
23. Manufacture is a synonym of Fabricate
24. As verbs the difference between manufacture and Fabricate is that manufacture is to make things, usually on a large scale, with tools and either physical labor or machinery while Fabricate is to form into a whole by uniting its parts; to frame; to construct; to build; as, to Fabricate a bridge or ship
Fabricate, Form, Frame
25. Fabricate is defined as to invent something that isn’t real
26. The student creating a lie about lost homework is an example of Fabricate.
27. Welcome to the page with the answer to the clue Fabricate
28. See synonyms for Fabricate along with related words and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
For, Fabricate, Free
29. Register Fabricate is used mainly in writing, for example in journalism and legal contexts.
30. Creatures or magic items cannot be created or transmuted by the Fabricate spell
31. Never Fabricate your resume because doing so is grounds for being fired for deception
Fabricate, For, Fired
32. 🔊 When John tried to Fabricate an alibi, he was quickly arrested and charged with interfering with an investigation
33. 🔊 The attorney lost his license to practice when it was discovered he often took steps to Fabricate evidence to keep his clients out of
34. Fabricate has several shades of this yarn in stock, if you're hankering to knit or crochet Fabricate updated their cover photo
35. February 25 at 7:13 PM · A fortuitous assemblage of paint jars from Fabricate's recent basement move
February, Fortuitous, From, Fabricate
36. Fabricate something (specialist) to make or produce goods, equipment, etc
37. From various different materials synonym manufacture These specialized chips will be Fabricated by Mykrokorp Inc
38. ‘Contractors will Fabricate and test advanced structural components to failure to validate performance relative to predicted performance.’ ‘The microwave area has naturally been most productive, because the metamaterials required are easier to Fabricate.’
39. ‘Contractors will Fabricate and test advanced structural components to failure to validate performance relative to predicted performance.’ ‘The microwave area has naturally been most productive, because the metamaterials required are easier to Fabricate.’
40. Fabricate is an entrepreneurial pitch contest where students develop their idea for a new food product, new agricultural technology, new food or agricultural-related business or new environmental or sustainable business.
Fabricate, For, Food
41. Synonyms for Fabricate in Free Thesaurus
For, Fabricate, Free
42. 54 synonyms for Fabricate: make up, invent, concoct, falsify, form, coin, devise, forge, fake, feign
For, Fabricate, Falsify, Form, Forge, Fake, Feign
43. To Fabricate tougher liposomelike vesicles, Timothy Deming at the University of California, Santa Barbara and Darrin Pochan of the University of Delaware in Newark enlisted polymers of amino acids, the building blocks of proteins.
44. How to Fabricate a Claim In Crusader Kings 3
45. Definition and synonyms of Fabricate from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
46. This is the British English definition of Fabricate.View American English definition of Fabricate.
47. Fabricate (third-person singular simple present Fabricates, present participle fabricating, simple past and past participle Fabricated) To form into a whole by uniting its parts; to construct; to build
Fabricate, Fabricates, Fabricating, Fabricated, Form
48. To Fabricate a bridge or ship To form by art and labor; to manufacture; to produce
49. Fabricate definition: If someone Fabricates information , they invent it in order to deceive people
50. To Fabricate a claim, you need to go through your council
51. We found 11 answers for “Fabricate”
Found, For, Fabricate
52. This page shows answers to the clue Fabricate, followed by 5 definitions like “To form by art and labor”, “To invent and form; to forge” and “To form into a whole by uniting its parts”.A synonym for Fabricate is fib.
Fabricate, Followed, Form, Forge, For, Fib
53. Nick Robertson, this year’s University of Georgia Food, Agribusiness and Entrepreneurial Initiative (Fabricate) winner, started Rare Combinations to develop an efficient, affordable alcohol percentage detector for beverage producers
Food, Fabricate, For
54. Fabricate is a simple fake object generation core library for PHP
Fabricate, Fake, For
55. Quickly Fabricate objects as needed anywhere in your app or test case.
56. Fabricate definition: If someone Fabricates information , they invent it in order to deceive people
fabricate (verb) · fabricates (third person present) · fabricated (past tense) · fabricated (past participle) · fabricating (present participle)