1. 43 synonyms of Eyeing from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 68 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Eyeing definition in the Cambridge English Dictionary Eyeing meaning: 1
3. Find 32 ways to say Eyeing, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Examples from Classical Literature He saw that the creature was Eyeing the light with ferocious purpose in its expression
5. And all the while Eyeing the new and the foreign with the paranoia that is the result of true guilt
6. The parson had bent forward, and was Eyeing her curiously, yet with benevolence.
7. Synonyms for Eyeing include observing, viewing, seeing, regarding, beholding, noticing, watching, eyeballing, perceiving and spotting
8. As someone who is a strong speller and a stickler for grammar, Eyeing just looks & feels better.
9. Eyeing organs for human transplants, companies unveil the most extensively gene-edited pigs yet By Kelly Servick Dec
10. Definition of Eyeing in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Eyeing mean? Information and translations of Eyeing in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
12. Whether you’re side Eyeing a dubious idea or expressing disdain for someone’s behavior, you don’t have to actually use your eyes to deliver the effect of the side eye
13. 12 hours ago · Kyle Lowry wants extension if traded, Raptors Eyeing Tyrese Maxey or Matisse Thybulle from 76ers, per reports The Heat and 76ers are the reported favorites for Kyle Lowry
14. Eyeing 2022 elections, Republicans jockey for Trump's blessing Heidi St
15. Synonyms for Eyeing in Free Thesaurus
16. Dianne Feinstein (D-Calif.) is reportedly Eyeing an ambassadorship, The New York Times reported on Tuesday, which could create a new exit plan for …
17. Chobani is Eyeing an initial public offering later this year that it hopes could value the Norwich, N.Y., company at as much as $7 billion to $10 billion, …
18. Charlie Crist is Eyeing a run for governor again
19. Veronica Escobar Veronica Escobar Democrats play defense on border crisis Democrats move smaller immigration bills while Eyeing broad …
20. Consumers Eyeing dressier fashion again 01:05
21. Visa is Eyeing the opportunity beyond checkout — and estimates it’s worth $185 trillion Last Updated: Feb
22. Looking for Eyeing? Find out information about Eyeing
23. Vision in Humans The Explanation of Eyeing
24. Pirates face uncertain present while Eyeing positive future
25. Eyeing 2022 elections, Republicans jockey for Trump's blessing By Nathan Layne, Steve Holland, James Oliphant and Deborah Bloom 2 days ago …
26. Consumers Eyeing dressier fashion styles again as sweatpants evoke lockdown People are showing more interest in "going out" fashion styles again as they try to …
27. 58 minutes ago · Report: Washington Eyeing Patriots WR N'Keal Harry / by Kevin Brown Football Team After adding a speedy wideout like Curtis Samuel to the Terry McLaurin-led receiving corps, Washington could be looking to add a physically imposing pass-catcher to their roster
28. While Eyeing a SPAC, Swedish autonomous EV company Einride nears $75 million in new funding
29. 14 hours ago · Patriots notebook: Tight end Jonnu Smith Eyeing ‘fresh start on the journey’ New England's new tight end Jonnu Smith, fresh off a season with …
30. State lawmakers on both side of the aisle are Eyeing a probe of a Cuomo administration policy that quietly allows recovering COVID-19 patients to …
31. 2 days ago · The Health 202: States are Eyeing public option health plans
32. Here’s why burned-out women of color are Eyeing the door
33. Eyeing US crude, India plans to buy less oil from Middle East
34. 2 days ago · The Boston Celtics reportedly are Eyeing options ahead of the trade deadline, and Atlanta Hawks' John Collins apparently is on the radar.
35. 21 hours ago · New Pats TE Jonnu Smith Eyeing ‘fresh start on the journey’ Tennessee Titans tight end Jonnu Smith catches a pass before an NFL football game against the Houston Texans Sunday, Jan
Definition of bat an eye. bat an eye. verb. to conspicuously notice. Usually used in the negative, meaning that a person noticed but didn't do so in an obvious way, for example because they weren't surprised. When Frank saw the drivers running red lights, he didn't even bat an eye.
Having wide-open, innocent-appearing eyes: doe-eyed children gazing at the shelves of candy. 2. Credulous and unsophisticated; naive: took advantage of doe-eyed investors. American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fifth Edition.
eye, oculus, optic(noun) the organ of sight. Synonyms: heart, middle, oculus, center, eye, centre, optic. eye(noun) good discernment (either visually or as if visually) "she has an eye for fresh talent"; "he has an artist's eye". Synonyms: heart, middle, oculus, center, centre, optic.