1. Eyeball, spheroidal structure containing sense receptors for vision, found in all vertebrates and constructed much like a simple camera
2. The Eyeball houses the retina —an extremely metabolically active layer of nerve tissue made up of millions of light …
3. The Eyeball is a bilateral and spherical organ, which houses the structures responsible for vision
4. Anatomically, the Eyeball can be divided into three parts – the fibrous, vascular and inner layers.
5. Eyeball Networks delivers carrier-grade IP connectivity solutions for some of the world’s best known service providers, application developers, handset and tablet makers
6. With more than 100 million subscribers worldwide, Eyeball Networks is embedded in products used by 98% of the Fortune 500 & 100% of the Fortune 100.
7. (Marketing) marketing slang (plural) viewers of a television programme or website, esp seen as potential customers, advertisers, etc: The site's goal was to get more Eyeballs for advertisers.
Esp, Etc, Eyeballs
8. The Kaotica Eyeball is a studio booth alternative that fits over your microphone, sets up in seconds and transforms any space into a recording studio
9. Eyeball definition is - the more or less globular capsule of the vertebrate eye formed by the sclera and cornea together with their contained structures
10. How to use Eyeball in a sentence.
11. The conjunctiva lines the lids and then bends back over the surface of the Eyeball, constituting an outer covering to the forward part of this and terminating at the transparent region of the eye, the cornea
12. The portion that lines the lids is called the palpebral portion of the conjunctiva; the portion covering the white of the Eyeball is called the bulbar conjunctiva.
13. According to Tripadvisor travelers, these are the best ways to experience Giant Eyeball: Dallas Cruizer Tour (From $25.63) Dallas City Tour (From $51.29) Dallas Scavenger Hunt: The Big Hunt (From $13.08) Private Dallas Highlights Tour (From $90.00) Small-Group Dallas Highlights Massage Chair Tour (From $34.00) See all Giant Eyeball experiences
Experience, Eyeball, Experiences
14. #105210269 - Mature man with Eyeball tattoo, closeup
15. Square 3000K White Integrated LED Recessed Gimbal/Eyeball Trim (2) Model# DQR4MA11203KWH $ 46 67
16. Tuscan Bronze Recessed Ceiling Light Adjustable Eyeball Trim
17. Also known as “pink eye,” conjunctivitis is a common cause of a swollen Eyeball. A viral or bacterial infection of the conjunctiva causes conjunctivitis
18. Eyeball spots may be caused by a wide variety of conditions or diseases, which may be serious or harmless
19. In most cases, the formation of Eyeball spots is caused by simple, harmless events.
20. Noun the ball or globe of the eye. Eyeballs, Informal
21. People who view or read something: Old TV shows are getting a lot of Eyeballs online
22. 4 Inch Led Recessed Lighting 4 Pack,3CCT Ultra-Thin Ajustable Eyeball Gimbal,LED Recessed Ceiling Light with Junction Box,3000K/4000K/5000K,9W 700LM,Dimmable Slim LED Downlight,Energy Star ETL Listed
Eyeball, Energy, Etl
23. Stam went Eyeball to Eyeball with the linesman and can count himself lucky to have escaped a red card
24. Note: Eyeball-to-Eyeball can also be used before a noun
25. It was a tough negotiation that led to Eyeball-to-Eyeball confrontations with union leaders.
26. Eyeball (Bulbus oculi) The eye is a highly specialized sensory organ located within the bony orbit
27. The Kaotica Eyeball is a studio booth alternative that fits over your microphone, sets up in seconds and transforms any space into a recording studio
28. The Eyeball plant gives gardeners an unusual garden plant that also happens to be pretty and easy to grow from seed.Although technically a tender perennial, most people treat this fast-growing plant as an annual, including it wherever a touch of garden whimsy is desired.Fun for kids and the young at heart, the Eyeball flower might appear on your short list of favorite container plants after
29. What does Eyeball mean? An overhead light fixture that is mounted on a swivel in a recessed socket so the light can be directed in any direction
30. Eyeball pipe, Alien pipe, heady glass pipe, glass smoking pipe, red pipe, sci-fi pipe, creature pipe, demon pipe, glass pipe, pipe Glass4life
31. 5 out of 5 stars (1,965) $ 49.99 FREE shipping Only 1 left Favorite Add to More colors Eyeball smoking pipe changes color inside out bloody veins bowl smoking glass
32. For example, We are Eyeball to Eyeball with the enemy, or In the playoffs we go Eyeball to Eyeball with the Yankees, or In the first debate our candidate's going Eyeball to Eyeball with his opponent.
Example, Eyeball, Enemy
33. A maniac killer in a red cape and hood is killing off American tourists on a tour bus by gouging out their Eyeballs.
34. Amber Luke — who spent $26,000 on extreme tattoos, piercings and other physical modifications — has revealed that she went blind after inking her Eyeballs.
35. Well, as of October 2017, Trev and Eyeball became part of the magicseaweed family and we have been working together on a number of exciting projects
36. But that has meant the pace of updates for Eyeball have slowed to a crawl
37. It's because of this that, with a heavy heart, we've taken the tough decision to switch Eyeball off.
38. Green Eyeball ring gift for her,Halloween Eyeball ring,Evil eye ring,Adjustable ring,Spooky ring,Gothic Jewelry,Evil eye jewelry,Creepy ring iceblues
Eyeball, Evil, Eye
39. Eyeball definition: Your Eyeballs are your whole eyes, rather than just the part which can be seen between Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Eyeball, Eyeballs, Eyes, Examples
40. In Eyeball tattoos - also referred to as scleral tattoos - needles inject ink into the whites of a person's eyes to permanently dye it a different colour
41. Photos: Indian man gets Eyeballs tattooed Proptosis or prolapse of Eyeball is a true ophthalmic emergency, requiring rapid assessement of the situation and immediate medical and surgical
Eyeballs, Eyeball, Emergency
42. Deerclops Eyeball is a food item dropped by the Deerclops.
43. A Deerclops Eyeball is used as a crafting item required to make the Houndius Shootius.It can also be used as emergency food, granting 60 , 75 , and
44. Shop for Eyeball art from the world's greatest living artists
45. All Eyeball artwork ships within 48 hours and includes a 30-day money-back guarantee
46. Choose your favorite Eyeball designs and purchase them as wall art, home decor, phone cases, tote bags, and more!
47. The Eyeball can also become swollen due to infectious causes or as a direct result of an injury
48. Find Eyeball recessed light trim at Lowe's today
49. Jason Barnum, also known as “Eyeball,” was sentenced to 22 years in prison for shooting a police officer
50. Find 978 ways to say Eyeball, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
51. Eyeball isn't Lenzi's best giallo, but it's certainly a lot of lurid fun
52. ‘Instead it was a mixture of lips, eyelids, Eyeballs, nostrils, udders, spare skin, throat, larynx and so forth.’ ‘The orbit is a socket for the Eyeball, muscles, nerves, and vessels that are necessary for proper functioning of the eye.’
Eyelids, Eyeballs, Eyeball, Eye
53. Eyeball translate: глазное яблоко
54. ‘Instead it was a mixture of lips, eyelids, Eyeballs, nostrils, udders, spare skin, throat, larynx and so forth.’ ‘The orbit is a socket for the Eyeball, muscles, nerves, and vessels that are necessary for proper functioning of the eye.’
Eyelids, Eyeballs, Eyeball, Eye
eyeball (noun) · eyeballs (plural noun)
The eyeball (L. oculus; Gk. ophthalmos) or ball of the eye is an organ that strongly resembles a camera in its structure and is an organ of sight. Additional, such as, for instance, a camera, its interior is black to stop reflection of light. It’s light sensitive retina and is supplied with a lens system (cornea,...
Here are all the possible meanings and translations of the word eyeball. To gauge, estimate or judge by eye; to look or glance at. 1. A small, miraculous globe that has the power to fabulize the external universe. 2. The spectacles of the brain; the peephole of consciousness. A facet of the mechanism of an eye.
Definition of eyeball. (Entry 1 of 3) 1 : the more or less globular capsule of the vertebrate eye formed by the sclera and cornea together with their contained structures. 2 eyeballs plural : people who view something (such as an advertisement) websites competing for eyeballs.
The eyeball is a round gelatinous organ that contains the actual optical apparatus. It is approximately 25 mm in diameter and sits snugly in the orbit where six muscles control its movement. The eyeball has three layers, each of which has several important structures that are essential for the sense of vision.