1. Exultant definition is - filled with or expressing great joy or triumph : jubilant
2. How to use Exultant in a sentence.
3. Exultant definition, exulting; highly elated; jubilant; triumphant
4. Exultant synonyms, Exultant pronunciation, Exultant translation, English dictionary definition of Exultant
5. Exultant (feminine singular Exultante, masculine plural Exultants, feminine plural Exultantes) Exultant; Verb
6. Present participle of exulter; Further reading “Exultant” in Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
7. Find 28 ways to say Exultant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Exultant Meaning: "expressing exultation, rejoicing exceedingly or triumphantly," 1650s, from Latin Exultantem/exsultantem… See definitions of Exultant.
9. I made my Exultant way to the old Battery, and, lying down there to consider the question whether Miss Havisham intended me for Estella, fell asleep
10. Exultant exulting jubilant prideful rejoicing triumphal triumphant
11. Exultant PROPERTIES LLC (UBI# 604583313) is a corporation entity registered with Washington State Secretary of State
12. 10 synonyms of Exultant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 9 related words, definitions, and antonyms
13. Exultant: having or expressing feelings of joy or triumph.
14. ‘The normally Exultant cheers of a vast Scottish Grand National crowd were muted because the splendour of a truly great race was bought at a very dear price.’ ‘Ranged before the Exultant children's minister was a rapt host of 700 local officials who are extending her childcare empire across the country.’
15. Exultant is a science fiction novel by British author Stephen Baxter.It is part two of the Destiny's Children series
16. Exultant horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
17. Exultant horse rating and status
18. Exultant 'Exultant' is a 8 letter word starting with E and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Exultant' Clue Answer; Elated or jubilant (8) Exultant: Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Exultant We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Exultant will help you to finish your crossword today
19. Exultant: 1 adj joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success Synonyms: exulting , jubilant , prideful , rejoicing , triumphal , triumphant elated Exultantly proud and joyful; in high spirits
20. 4112 Exultant Dr , Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-6041 is currently not for sale
21. Exultant, the second book in the Destiny's Children series felt a lot better than Coalescent
22. Exultant definition: If you are Exultant , you feel very happy and proud about something you have done
23. The Exultant Pillowtop is a pillow top spring core medium mattress model that is part of the Posturepedic product line manufactured by Sealy
24. Corrections: Have an update or correction to our information about Sealy Posturepedic Exultant Pillowtop? If so, please take a moment to suggest an edit.
25. Feolthanos Exultant is the final boss in Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings, and the second-last form taken by Feolthanos
26. Exultant Immigration Services is one of the trusted Immigration Support Service firm providing solutions to clients who intend to outsource U.S
27. Since inception, the mission of Exultant Immigration Services is to exceed the expectations of clients in terms of quality of work delivered and to ensure their requirements are met.
28. We found 8 answers for “Exultant”
29. This page shows answers to the clue Exultant.Exultant may be defined as “Exulting; highly elated“Inclined to exult; characterized by, or expressing“Joyful and proud especially because of triumph or success”
30. A synonym for Exultant is victorious.
31. Ranged before the Exultant children's minister was a rapt host of 700 local officials who are extending her childcare empire across the country
32. The crowds were cheering insanely now, spurred onwards by the Exultant actions of the boys, jumping around excitedly
33. Loud above all was the Exultant, fiendlike yell of the Confederate soldiers.
34. 4014 Exultant Dr , Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275-6039 is currently not for sale
35. Found myself Exultant this evening, perched on a rock jutting out in the water, watching the sky evolve through my viewfinder
36. Exultant Inhabited Muhbis NO TRADE This item can be used in tradeskills
37. Exultant (Destiny's Children Book 2) - Kindle edition by Baxter, Stephen
38. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Exultant (Destiny's Children Book 2).
39. I liked Exultant a lot, and I have read just about all Stephen Baxter's other books, especially in the whole "Xeelee sequence"
40. I think Exultant is a fine addition to the lot, and I think Exultant is tying "Coalescent" into the rest of the whole long Xeelee thing
41. ‘The normally Exultant cheers of a vast Scottish Grand National crowd were muted because the splendour of a truly great race was bought at a very dear price.’ ‘Ranged before the Exultant children's minister was a rapt host of 700 local officials who are extending her childcare empire across the country.’
42. WASHINGTON — Exultant Senate Democrats prepared to deliver a Christmas Eve win to President Barack Obama with passage of landmark …
43. Exultant corse learned much 50% class room 50% hands on Highline High School Diploma 2.0
44. 4032 Exultant Dr is a house in Rancho Palos Verdes, CA 90275
45. 4032 Exultant Dr was built in 1959 and last sold for $390,000.
46. And Charles and his whole Exultant cohort devoted themselves to celebrating Easter: 5
47. It was an Exultant feeling climbing on to the rostrum waving to the crowd and receiving my medal: 6
48. He was too high on Exultant relief to be deflated so easily: 7
49. But whoever it is waving to the Exultant crowds he will have become a legend: 8.
50. Exultant Industries, Laguna Niguel, California
51. The Exultant crowds were dancing in the streets
52. A great Exultant joy was sweeping through Grainne
53. Crowds of Exultant people waved flags and sang
54. And Charles and his whole Exultant cohort devoted themselves to cele
55. Definition of Exultant in the Definitions.net dictionary
56. What does Exultant mean? Information and translations of Exultant in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
57. The Spanish prisoner looked with Exultant eyes upon the deep and serried ranks of his countrymen
58. (The White Company, by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle) Williamson, the ex-clergyman, bowed to us with mock politeness, and the bully, Woodley, advanced with a shout of brutal and Exultant laughter
59. Synonyms for Exultant include jubilant, rejoicing, triumphant, delighted, exulting, joyful, animated, cock-a-hoop, elated and excited
60. Cantique d'Isaïe 12 - Exultant de joie - Année ACe cantique d'Isaïe pour année C est également disponible sur la chaîne.Cette vidéo est sous-titrée, comme to
61. Exultant (at something) feeling or showing that you are very proud or happy, especially because of something exciting that has happened synonym triumphant The fans were Exultant at their team’s victory
62. Examples of Exultant in a sentence
63. My brother and I were Exultant after winning the air hockey tournament at our family reunion, considering that we were quite inexperienced
64. 🔊 The people were Exultant to see their king and his army return victorious from war, throwing a massive celebration to
65. The Exultant One was a pet cosmetic skin in a pre-order pack.