1. Examples of Exult in a Sentence “That was the best meal I've ever had!” he Exulted
Examples, Exult, Ever, Exulted
2. The winners of the Super Bowl spent the next week Exulting in their victory Recent Examples on the Web Just as American adults Exult …
Exulting, Examples, Exult
3. Exult has been voted Project of the Year 2014 by the readers of the Ultima Codex in a close race with Nuvie
4. Exult on an iPhone/iPad Chaoji Li (aka Litchie)
5. Exult definition, to show or feel a lively or triumphant joy; rejoice exceedingly; be highly elated or jubilant: They Exulted over their victory
Exult, Exceedingly, Elated, Exulted
6. Slang), be elated, be jubilant, jump for joy, make merry, be in high spirits, jubilate He seemed calm, but inwardly he Exulted. 2
7. Revel, glory in, boast, crow, taunt, brag, vaunt, drool, gloat, take delight in He was still Exulting over his victory.
8. By default Exult runs the games at 320x200 (which is the resolution the original Ultima VII used)
9. Exult can use different scaling engines to double the size to 640x400 or even triple the the size to 960x600 while increasing the quality of the graphics and maintaining the same viewing area
Exult, Engines, Even
10. This allows Exult to show the game as an enhanced
11. From North Africa to North America, Exult is an aspiring fragrance company providing luxurious scents made in France
12. Exult Planet is our way of trying to do something for this world
13. At Exult Healthcare you will find caring, highly experienced psychiatric and therapeutic professionals who are dedicated to your health
14. Exult is one of New Zealand’s leading training providers for the community sector
15. Over the years, Exult has become the finest way to play Ultima 7 today - no more stuttering with the Dosbox, a glorious, fluent experience! And there are some great mods available to enhance the game even more.
Exult, Experience, Enhance, Even
16. / ɪɡˈzʌlt / to express great pleasure or happiness, especially at someone else's defeat or failure: They Exulted at/over their victory
Express, Especially, Else, Exulted
17. She seems to Exult in her power.
18. To Exult means to express your joy in some visible way
19. Some people Exult in a sedate manner, maybe just enjoying their happiness quietly within themselves
20. To Exult is to rejoice greatly or to be jubilant or triumphant.
21. Find 33 ways to say Exult, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. 9 synonyms of Exult from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 10 related words, definitions, and antonyms
23. Exult: to feel or express joy or triumph.
24. Examples of Exult in a sentence
25. Christians are taught to Exult Christ above all else
26. 🔊 After winning first place in the contest, his family took him out to Exult in the victory
27. 🔊 The cult leader stressed how important it was to Exult in the power of their gods
28. I Exulted in the boundless freedom of the design; the open air of that immense scene, where adventure followed adventure with the natural sequence of life, and the days and the nights were not long enough for the events that thronged them, amidst the fields and woods, the streams and hills, the highways and byways, hostelries and hovels, prisons and palaces, which were the setting of that
Exulted, Enough, Events
29. Exult 1.6 is the latest “stable” release — the Exult has made a number of significant engine changes since the previous 1.49 stable release
30. Exultar My father, Exulting like a child, started revving up the engine of his brand-new Mustang.Mi padre, Exultando con una alegría infantil, empezó a acelerar el motor de su Mustang nuevo.
Exultar, Exulting, Engine, Exultando, Empez, El
31. Ex‧ult /ɪɡˈzʌlt/ verb [ intransitive, transitive] formal to show that you are very happy and proud, especially because you have succeeded in doing something Exult at/in/over She Exulted in her new discovery
Ex, Especially, Exult, Exulted
32. What does Exult mean? To leap upward, especially for joy
33. The artists Exult no less defiantly in their freedom from the constraints of fixed residence
34. But we would he knew that the strong do not Exult in their strength, nor the wise in their wisdom
35. The big woodsman, his rebellion once started, seemed to Exult in it
36. Inhuman methods for inhuman foes, Who feed on horrors and Exult in woes.
37. Exult is a cross-platform recreation of the Ultima VII engine, which allows the game to be played on modern machines and across different operating systems
38. Exult's array of tools have enabled fans to take the game apart and modify it, for instance for fan translation projects.
39. To exalt, means to glorify or elevate something, but to Exult is to rejoice
Exalt, Elevate, Exult
40. Exult when you get the last two tickets to see your favorite band
41. Setting up Exult, the website is Exult.sourceforge.org: I don't know where GOG saves the Ultima 7 and Serpent Isle directories, but the Ultima Collection CD that came out around the time of Ultima IX had them in \blackgate and \serpentisle
42. What I do is make a directory named C:\Exult and copy \blackgate and \serpentisle into that.
43. Exult (50 Occurrences) Matthew 5:12 Rejoice and Exult, for your reward is great in the heavens; for thus have they persecuted the prophets who were before you
44. (DBY) Romans 5:2 through whom also, as the result of faith, we have obtained an introduction into that state of favour with God in which we stand, and we Exult in hope of some day sharing in God's glory.
45. Exult Healthcare is a beautiful, multifaceted facility offering tons of mental health services in one location
46. Bhargva is genuinely passionate about her patients and the clients of Exult Healthcare care
47. ‘I shall ascend my funeral pile triumphantly, and Exult in the agony of the torturing flames.’ ‘They root for the hero, Exult at his successes, are anxious for his triumph, and suffer at his reversals.’ ‘Jackson felt it in the steady beat of Lee's heart, a triumphant, reassuring sound the younger general silently Exulted in.’
48. Exult definition: If you Exult in a triumph or success that you have had, you feel and show great happiness Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
49. These popular, wildly erotic cards Exult in the sexy women that populate the exhibition, even as they are invaded by Hugnet's personal sadomasochistic nightmares combining medieval gargoyles and …
Erotic, Exult, Exhibition, Even
50. Exult (at/in something) He leaned back, Exulting at the success of his plan
51. + speech ‘We won!’ she Exulted
52. Exult at (something) To feel great happiness due to someone or something in particular
53. I doubt you could say anything to upset them right now—they're still Exulting at their engagement
54. See also: Exult Exult in (something) To feel great happiness due to someone or something in particular
55. History: Middle French Exulter, from Latin exsultare, literally, to leap up, from ex- + saltare to leap Definition: 1: to be extremely joyful obsolete: to leap for joy 2: root word used by the company www.Exult…
Exulter, Exsultare, Ex, Extremely, Exult
56. Exult falls into the septic tank that too much aviation writing ends up in, wallowing in sex and gutter language
57. If you Exult in a triumph or success that you have had, you feel and show great happiness and pleasure because of it
58. He was Exulting in a win at the show earlier that day
59. Some individual investors Exulted at the record
60. How many syllables in Exult? 4 2 1 6 7 8 5 3 9 syllables
61. Divide Exult into syllables: ex-ult Stressed syllable in Exult: ex-ult How to pronounce Exult: ig-zuhlt How to say Exult: How to pronounce Exult
62. Wondering why Exult is 4 2 1 6 7 8 5 3 9 syllables? Contact Us! We'll explain.
63. The people Exulted at the victory
64. They Exulted at/over their victory
65. She Exulted in her new discovery
66. He was Exulting in a win at the show earlier that day
67. Synonyms for Exult include rejoice, celebrate, jubilate, be delighted, be happy, be joyful, glory, triumph, be elated and be jubilant
68. ‘I shall ascend my funeral pile triumphantly, and Exult in the agony of the torturing flames.’ ‘They root for the hero, Exult at his successes, are anxious for his triumph, and suffer at his reversals.’ ‘Jackson felt it in the steady beat of Lee's heart, a triumphant, reassuring sound the younger general silently Exulted in.’
69. Exult 'Exult' is a 5 letter word starting with E and ending with T Crossword clues for 'Exult' Clue Answer; Be greatly joyful (5) Exult: Rejoice intensely (5) Jump for joy (5) Be jubilant (5) Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Exult
70. Exult is a project to recreate Ultima 7 for modern operating systems, using the game's original plot, data, and graphics files.
71. Exult is a project to create an Ultima 7 game engine that runs on modern operating systems, capable of using the data and graphics files that come with the game
72. Exult is written in C++ and runs on, at least, Linux, Mac OS X and Windows using the SDL library to make porting to other platforms relatively easy.
73. Definition of Exult verb in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
74. The terms exalt and Exult belong to a group of words called homophones, two or more words having the same pronunciation but different meanings, origins, or spelling