See also: Extremist Extremistan Extraordinary Extremely Extravagant Extrovert Extraneous Extroverted Extricate Extramundane Extremity Extrication Extradition Extracurricular Extraterrestrial Extract Extrapolate Extricating Extravagance Extravaganza Extravert Extraction Extralegal Extrinsic
1. Extremist acts often employ violent means, although Extremist groups will differ in their preference for violent vs
2. AN Extremist IS SOMEONE WHO SUPPORTS AN IDEA, CAUSE, OR SET OF VALUES SO ADAMANTLY AND WITHOUT COMPROMISE THAT SAID PERSON WILL USE THEIR IDEAS TO …
3. The latest telegrams from Berlin state that the Spartacus (Extremist) leaders are in extremis. PUNCH, VOLUME 156, JANUARY 22, 1919.
4. No single reason explains why people become violent Extremists, but it often happens when someone is trying to fill a deep personal need
5. But it isn't Antifa that is imperiling the United States from a national security standpoint in 2020 — it is far-right white nationalist and white supremacist groups and Extremist militias.
6. Extremist Files Extremists in the U.S
7. The Extremist Files database contains profiles of various prominent Extremists and Extremist organizations.
8. Extremist A 5 per cent threshold (or victories in three constituencies) limits access to Extremist parties
9. From the Cambridge English Corpus According to the model, a safe incumbent has to buy Extremist …
10. Violent Extremists based in the United States have different beliefs that lead them to commit crimes and acts of violence
11. Synonyms & Antonyms of Extremist (Entry 2 of 2) a person who favors rapid and sweeping changes especially in laws and methods of government Extremists wanted to do away with everything, even though they had no thought-out plan for what to do afterwards
Extremist, Entry, Especially, Extremists, Everything, Even
12. All of which can feed into other Extremist thought patterns and, along with proviolent attitudes, can result in Extremist violence, whether by organized groups or of the "lone wolf" variety.
13. Flags, signs and symbols of racist, white supremacist and Extremist groups were displayed along with Trump 2020 banners and American flags at Wednesday's riot at the US Capitol
14. In the other sphere are anti-government Extremist movements such as the militia movement and sovereign citizens (collectively, this sphere is often referred to as the “Patriot” movement).
15. Extremist → مُتَطَرِّف Extremista ekstremist Extremist εξτρεμιστής Extremista ekstremisti extrémiste ekstremist estremista 過激派 극단주의자 Extremist ekstremist ekstremista Extremista экстремист Extremist คนที่มีหัวรุนแรง aşırı uçta người theo chủ nghĩa cực
Extremist, Extremista, Ekstremist, Ekstremisti, Extr, Estremista, Ekstremista
16. What constitutes an Extremist or dissident ideology, and who decides? One person’s Extremist ideology is anything associated with former President Donald Trump
17. Another’s Extremist ideology is
18. Right-wing Extremist offenses in Germany rose sharply in 2015 and 2016
19. What extremism is, how Extremist ideologies are constructed, and why extremism can escalate into violence
Extremism, Extremist, Escalate
20. A rising tide of Extremist movements threaten to destabilize civil societies around the globe
21. Extremist (comparative more Extremist, superlative most Extremist) Holding extreme views, especially on a political subject
Extremist, Extreme, Especially
22. Countable noun If you describe someone as an Extremist, you disapprove of them because they try to bring about political change by using violent or extreme methods.
23. Books that condemn America on moral grounds, and advocate for the dissolution of the Constitution, are, by definition, Extremist
24. A political Extremist is someone whose beliefs fall outside mainstream societal values and on the fringes of the ideological spectrum
25. In the U.S., the typical political Extremist is motivated by anger, fear, and hatred — most commonly toward the government and people of …
26. The Counter Extremism Project maintains a database of information about Extremist groups, including their leaders, history, financing, violent activities, government designations, and rhetoric
27. Extremist Islamic positions 118
28. In my view, the following constitute "Extremist" Islamic positions (or indicia thereof)
29. Capitol were not connected to Extremist groups or to one another, according to an analysis of arrest
30. In Extremist: A Response to Geert Wilders & Terrorists Everywhere, Qasim Rashid has done a great service to Muslims and non-Muslims alike by challenging the scurrilous attacks on Islam by an influential Islamophobe
31. We found 7 answers for “Extremist”
32. This page shows answers to the clue Extremist, followed by 3 definitions like “A person who goes to extremes, esp”, “A person who holds extreme views” and “A supporter of extreme doctrines or practice”.Synonyms for Extremist are for example chauvinist, diehard and dogmatist.More synonyms can be found below the puzzle answers.
Extremist, Extremes, Esp, Extreme, Example
33. So, when “Islamic Extremist” was no longer sufficiently vague, the phrase “homegrown violent Extremist” was adopted, where “homegrown” paradoxically refers to those operating in service to a foreign ideology perpetuated by international terrorists.
34. As we grapple with the reality of Extremist and violent right wing organisations, one thing we can learn is the necessity of actually trying to understand the motivations for joining.
35. Gran bel lavoro questo album! Pezzi da antologia che ti restano subito impressi quali Why, Friends, War, The Extremist, Summer song, accompagnati da altri brani ugualmente di altro livello sia nel concepimento che nell'esecuzione
36. Music video by Joe Satriani performing The Extremist
37. Extremist rhetoric is a common tactic of demagogy: it divides in order to conquer
38. The problem with Extremist rhetoric
39. The FBI has linked at least 40 defendants to Extremist groups or movements, including at least 16 members or associates of the neo-fascist Proud Boys and at least five connected to the anti-government Oath Keepers
40. Gosar and many other Republican members of the House are said to have deep ties to the Extremist groups that …
41. More than two-thirds of the groups and pages had names that aligned with several domestic Extremist movements, the report found
42. He believes Extremist hate is a learned behavior, but it can also be unlearned
43. Organization monitoring the activities of domestic hate groups and other Extremists – including the Ku Klux Klan, white nationalists, the neo-Nazi movement, antigovernment militias and others.
44. We track more than 1,600 Extremist groups operating across the country.
45. The exact share of the GOP coalition responsive to Extremist White nationalist beliefs or the use of violence to advance political goals is impossible to measure precisely
46. Find 11 ways to say ExtremistS, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
47. Rejecting Extremist Federalist demands for resistance, nullification, and disunion, the convention pursued a moderate course.: It marks a dramatic volte-face by the Extremist regime and suggests that the leadership now comprehends the scale of the US military threat.: She might push the buttons of your party faithful, but she is seen as a barking mad Extremist by everybody else.
Extremist, Everybody, Else
48. The military services all have some level of screening upon entry into the force that includes looking for Extremist or racist tattoos and checking individuals against certain local and federal