See also: Extremely Extraordinary Extraneous Extract Extravagant Extricate Extremist Extremity Extrovert Extra Extrinsic Extravagance Extravaganza Extroverted Extradite Extraterrestrial Extrapolate Extricated Extron
1. Extremely definition is - in an extreme manner
2. Recent Examples on the Web Teachers nationwide have reported this setup is Extremely difficult to manage
3. 2021 Industry officials say carve-outs to the law could nonetheless be Extremely difficult to carry out.
4. 78 synonyms of Extremely from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Extremely
6. Extremely synonyms, Extremely pronunciation, Extremely translation, English dictionary definition of Extremely
7. Extremely definition, in an extreme degree; exceedingly: Extremely cold
Extremely, Extreme, Exceedingly
8. Find 50 ways to say Extremely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. Extremely: 1 adv to an extreme degree “ Extremely cold” “ Extremely unpleasant” Synonyms: exceedingly , passing , super adv to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect “ Extremely interesting” Synonyms: highly
Extremely, Extreme, Exceedingly, Extent
10. Synonyms for Extremely in Free Thesaurus
11. 40 synonyms for Extremely: very, highly, greatly, particularly, severely, terribly, ultra, utterly
12. The Crossword Solver found 87 answers to the Extremely crossword clue
13. Extremely 'Extremely' is a 9 letter word starting with E and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Extremely We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Extremely will help you to finish your crossword today
14. History books that contain no lies are Extremely dull
15. Social Security is an Extremely complicated program
16. Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile is a 2019 American biographical crime drama film about the life of serial killer Ted Bundy.Directed by Joe Berlinger with a screenplay from Michael Werwie, the film is based on Bundy's former girlfriend Elizabeth Kendall's memoir, The Phantom Prince: My Life with Ted Bundy.The film stars Zac Efron as Bundy, Lily Collins as Kendall, Kaya Scodelario as
Extremely, Evil, Elizabeth, Efron
17. Another word for Extremely: very, highly, greatly, particularly, severely Collins English Thesaurus
18. Extremely translate: 非常；极端；极其
19. Extremely - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
20. Extremely is a podcast for anyone who wants to understand and interrupt modern hate and extremism
21. Find 50 ways to say Extremely, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
22. Extremely - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Extremely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (very) extremadamente adv adverbio: Describe al verbo, al adjetivo o a otro adverbio ("corre rápidamente", "sucede ahora", "muy extraño").
Espa, Extremely, Example, Extremadamente, Extra
24. Extremely definition: You use Extremely in front of adjectives and adverbs to emphasize that the specified Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Extremely, Emphasize, Examples
25. Another way to say Extremely? Synonyms for Extremely (other words and phrases for Extremely).
26. See 3 authoritative translations of Extremely in Spanish with example sentences, phrases and audio pronunciations.
27. Examples from the Corpus Extremely • The conference was Extremely badly organized
28. • Manyare Extremely colorful, many are drab
29. • Quitting my old job was an Extremely difficult decision
30. • The fungus is Extremely difficult to get rid of
31. Extremely useful/valuable; Extremely dangerous/serious/complex; Extremely popular/successful; She found it Extremely difficult to get a job
32. It's still an Extremely rare occurrence
33. The risks involved are Extremely high
34. Extremely low temperatures; I would be Extremely grateful if you could have a word with her
35. An "Extremely dangerous" tornado has ripped through multiple homes in Damascus, Georgia Monday
36. Boring in the extreme Extremely boring
37. “Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close is a miracle, a daybreak, a man on the moon
38. Definition and synonyms of Extremely from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Extremely, English, Education
39. This is the British English definition of Extremely.View American English definition of Extremely.
40. Visa CEO Al Kelly anticipates that cryptocurrency could become "Extremely mainstream" within five years
41. 2015 April 14, “America's First All-Girl Quintuplets Born in Texas Hospital”, in Time: The National Center for Health Statistics' latest data indicate that quintuplets are Extremely rare, with 66 reported sets of five or more babies in 2013
42. Extremely preterm birth usually is managed by a team of specialized health care professionals
43. In addition to your obstetrician or other pregnancy care professional, the team may include a maternal–fetal medicine (MFM) specialist, a neonatologist, and other pediatric subspecialists.You may be transferred to a hospital that offers specialized care for Extremely preterm infants.
44. ‘Extremely Angry and Afraid': DFW Asian-Americans React to Rising Attacks in Pandemic Many of them have experienced racist remarks and prejudice, and say it's time to speak up.
45. In the end, Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil, and Vile is a film that's light on substance, but very solid in many other regards
End, Extremely, Evil
46. Extremely definition: to a high degree or extent; favorably or with much respect synonyms: highly antonyms: birth, permanent
47. Very definition, in a high degree; Extremely; exceedingly: A giant is very tall
48. Black, Deaf and Extremely Online
49. Another nice feature that was also on Get Extremely Ripped is that each segment ends with a timer that counts down the last thirty seconds of that segment
Extremely, Each, Ends
50. What does Extremely mean? (degree) To an extreme degree
51. "An Extremely Goofy Movie" is a hilarious example of Disney magic; for the most part
52. Extremely Loud & Incredibly Close is set in the aftermath of the terrorist attacks on September 11, 2001: hijackers crashed airplanes into the Twin Towers, causing over 2500 deaths around the site
53. We've got 2 rhyming words for Extremely » What rhymes with Extremely? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Extremely.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.