1. Extravagant definition is - exceeding the limits of reason or necessity
2. How to use Extravagant in a sentence
3. Synonym Discussion of Extravagant.
4. Extravagant definition, spending much more than is necessary or wise; wasteful: an Extravagant shopper
5. Exceeding reasonable bounds: Extravagant demands
6. Unreasonably high in cost; exorbitant: Extravagant fees
7. Lavish or imprudent in spending money: Extravagant members of the imperial court
8. Extremely abundant; profuse: Extravagant vegetation
9. 44 synonyms of Extravagant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 56 related words, definitions, and antonyms
10. Find another word for Extravagant
11. Extravagant: given to spending money freely or foolishly
12. Find 76 ways to say Extravagant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
13. What does Extravagant mean? The definition of Extravagant is being excessive or overdone
14. (adjective) An example of Extravagant used as an adjective
15. Extravagant is an adjective that means expensive, excessive, and over the top
16. But crystal-studded walls and gold-plated goblets? That's a bit Extravagant.
17. The Crossword Solver found 200 answers to the Extravagant crossword clue
18. Find professional Extravagant videos and stock footage available for license in film, television, advertising and corporate uses
19. Synonyms for Extravagant in Free Thesaurus
20. 75 synonyms for Extravagant: wasteful, excessive, lavish, prodigal, profligate, spendthrift
21. It's Extravagant, it doesn't make sense We'll never comprehend, the way You love us It's unthinkable, only heaven knows Just how far You'd go, to say You love us To say You love us Here is all my love It's Yours, no conditions When You pull me close No I won't resist It's Extravagant, it doesn't make sense We'll never comprehend, the way You
22. Watch the lyric video for "Extravagant" from the album "Starlight." "Starlight" is the first album recorded live on tour and the follow-up project to "You Ma
23. ‘When it comes to love, God is the great prodigal - Extravagant, a spendthrift, and oblivious to cost.’ ‘This relates to the Extravagant spending also; if a public institution wants to be funded through taxpayer money, they must be accountable and transparent with how they spend it.’
24. In Extravagant, Pastor Brady Boyd shows us that by constantly offering up our time, talents, and hearts we can live life more like these exceptional people
25. F# It’s Extravagant C# it doesn’t make sense D# m We’ll never comprehe B nd the way You love us F# It’s unthinkable C# only Heaven knows D# m Just how far You’d g B o to say You love us F# To say You love us C# D# m To say You love us B
26. Extravagant (adj.) late 14c., in constituciouns extravagaunt, a term in Canon Law for papal decrees not originally included or codified in the Decretals, from Medieval Latin Extravagantem (nominative extravagans), present participle of extravagari "wander outside or beyond," from Latin extra "outside of" (see extra-) + vagari "wander, roam" (see vague).
27. Someone who is Extravagant spends more money than they can afford or uses more of something than is reasonable
28. We are not Extravagant; restaurant meals are a luxury and designer clothes are out
29. Something that is Extravagant costs more money than you can …
30. An Extravagant display of loyalty 3 EXTREME if someone makes Extravagant claims, promises etc, they make big claims or promises that are not true or real Extravagant claims about the drug’s effectiveness 4 IMPRESS very impressive because of being very expensive, beautiful etc Extravagant celebrations — Extravagantly adverb — extravagance
31. Extravagant Autumn Winter Сoat/Everyday Asymmetric Coat/Casual Comfortable Soft Warm Сoat/Black Urban Coat/Elegant Winter Coat AngelBySilvia
32. 1 ‘he siphoned off money to fund his Extravagant lifestyle’ SYNONYMS spendthrift , profligate, unthrifty, thriftless, improvident, wasteful, free-spending, prodigal, squandering, lavish
33. Extravagant Dress, Backless Dress, Back Cut Out Dress, Kaftan Dress, Beach Robe Dress, Plus Size Clothing, Sexy Dress, Summer Caftan cherryblossomsdress
34. Find 76 ways to say Extravagant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. Definition of Extravagant written for English Language Learners from the Merriam-Webster Learner's Dictionary with audio pronunciations, usage examples, and count/noncount noun labels.
36. Extravagant with something Residents were warned not to be Extravagant with water, in view of the low rainfall this year
37. I go to that restaurant for lunch if I'm feeling Extravagant
38. You mustn't be so Extravagant with other people's money
39. 3 reviews of Extravagant Services "Small shop, personal service, they did a great job on my 2020 Grand Cherokee
40. Extravagant definition: Someone who is Extravagant spends more money than they can afford or uses more of Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
41. The news will come as a blow to party planners and TV location scouts seeking Extravagant locations; the palace was regularly rented out as a …
42. Witty, complex, and tender, An Extravagant Death is Charles Finch's triumphant return to the main storyline of his beloved Charles Lenox series—a devilish mystery, a social drama, and an unforgettable first trip for an Englishman coming to America
43. An Extravagant Death had me hook , line and sinker from start to finish
44. An Extravagant Death is the 1st book, I read, in the established Charles Lenox Mystery series.
45. The Extravagant rhetoric of the original Futurist manifesto in 1909 set the tone of a movement in which the method, like the message, was to be uncompromising
46. The openings have gone from simplistic to Extravagant, featuring funny monologues, dance numbers, and lots of celebrities.
47. The Extravagant celebration will cost taxpayers big
48. Extravagant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (exaggerated)
49. The quality of being Extravagant: the extravagance of the furnishings; the extravagance of his rhetoric
50. Examples of Extravagant in a sentence
51. Rick spent nearly a year’s salary on the Extravagant engagement ring
52. 🔊 Because the house is so Extravagant, it is well out of my price range
53. 🔊 The diamond necklace was far too Extravagant for a simple dinner party
54. Extravagant: Exceeding reasonable bounds: synonym : excessive .
55. See how Louisiana pivoted to Extravagant house floats for Mardi Gras Published Tue, Feb 16 2021 10:22 AM EST Updated Tue, Feb 16 2021 12:39 PM EST Rich Mendez @richmendezcnbc
56. See 7 authoritative translations of Extravagant in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
57. "Extravagant" performed and led by Steffany Gretzinger from Bethel WorshipU Magnify conference.**NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED**pls
58. Witty, complex, and tender, An Extravagant Death is Charles Finch's triumphant return to the main storyline of his beloved Charles Lenox series―a devilish mystery, a social drama, and an unforgettable first trip for an Englishman coming to America.
59. Definition and synonyms of Extravagant from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
60. This is the British English definition of Extravagant.View American English definition of Extravagant.
61. National Craft Month Extravagant Grand Prize Giveaway Gifted by: Darn Good Yarn, Hoffman Media, Practical Publishing, Therm O Web, Acco, StitchInHeaven.com, Scrapbook Adhesives by 3L Value: $900+ Enter for a chance to win one of every item: Yarn goodies from Darn Good Yarn Classic Sewing Magazine Subscription from Hoffman Media Sewing Patterns & Magazine Subscription from Simple …
62. Enter into God's presence with new understanding and excitement when you discover what it means to be an Extravagant Worshiper
63. 'My heart's quest is that as God's eyes search the earth, He would find me to be an Extravagant worshipper.