See also: Extraterrestrial Extraordinary Extremely Extraneous Extract Extravagant Extricate Extremist Extremity Extrovert Extra Extrinsic Extravagance Extravaganza Extroverted Extradite Extrapolate Extricated Extron
1. (Entry 1 of 2) : originating, existing, or occurring outside the earth or its atmosphere Extraterrestrial life.
Entry, Existing, Earth, Extraterrestrial
2. Extraterrestrial ( 2014) Extraterrestrial
3. Adj. Originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere: intelligent Extraterrestrial life.
4. Extraterrestrial definition, outside, or originating outside, the limits of the earth
5. A mind-bending journey through the furthest reaches of science, space-time, and the human imagination, Extraterrestrial challenges readers to aim for the stars—and to think critically about what’s out there, no matter how strange it seems.
6. Former Israeli space security chief says Extraterrestrials exist, and Trump knows about it A "galactic federation" has been waiting for humans to "reach a stage where we will understand what
7. From an alien caught on tape on the White House to Extraterrestrials caught on camera all over the world, this video takes a look at the top 5 times extrater
8. Former President Barack Obama recently refused in an interview with “Late Show” funnyman Stephen Colbert to confirm or deny the existence of Extraterrestrial life …
9. Bringing the Extraterrestrial into his suburban California house, Elliott introduces E.T., as the alien is dubbed, to his brother and his little sister, Gertie, and the children decide to keep its existence a secret.
Extraterrestrial, Elliott, Existence
10. No one can say for certain whether Extraterrestrial civilizations exist, but one new study suggests the Milky Way is full of them, though many of them could be dead
11. Extraterrestrial is a slow-burn film, taking its time to build intensity and doing so with such intricacy that the end becomes entire unpredictable
Extraterrestrial, End, Entire
12. Extraterrestrial life, life that may exist or may have existed in the universe outside of Earth
Extraterrestrial, Exist, Existed, Earth
13. The search for Extraterrestrial life encompasses many fundamental scientific questions
14. Extraterrestrial Brittany Allen (Actor), Freddie Stroma (Actor), The Vicious Brothers (Director)
15. “The search for Extraterrestrial life has never been more than an oddity to the vast majority of scientists,” he writes
16. In fact, most astronomers have intentionally distanced themselves from work related to SETI, or search for Extraterrestrial intelligence, either out of fear of being associated with pseudoscience
17. "Extraterrestrial" starts with Julio(Julian Villagran) waking up in an unfamiliar bed, staring at a bra that does not belong to him
18. A creature from outside the planet Earth: The huge dome looks like a spacecraft belonging to an Extraterrestrial
19. Many people say they want proof that Extraterrestrials exist.
20. The search for Extraterrestrial intelligence will take an enormous step forward in September when a massive new telescope in China joins in on the hunt for aliens
21. May 28 2020 Extraterrestrial, Current Events/Economy
Extraterrestrial, Events, Economy
22. The Extraterrestrial irradiance received by a plane with a given orientation can be calculated knowing the position of the Sun with respect to the receiving surface
23. Did you scroll all this way to get facts about Extraterrestrial? Well you're in luck, because here they come
24. There are 6333 Extraterrestrial for sale on Etsy, and they cost $19.06 on average
25. The most common Extraterrestrial material is metal
26. Extraterrestrial Highway, Rachel: Tickets, Tours, Address, Extraterrestrial Highway Reviews: 4.5/5
27. Newly discovered material may ease wear and tear on Extraterrestrial vehicles
28. The Extraterrestrial tire was meant to serve as a heavy-duty off-road touring tire that shines on hardpack surfaces
29. Browse 15,467 Extraterrestrial stock photos and images available, or search for Extraterrestrial highway or Extraterrestrial life to find more great stock photos and pictures
30. Extraterrestrial definition: Extraterrestrial means happening , existing, or coming from somewhere beyond the planet Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Extraterrestrial, Existing, Examples
31. Extraterrestrial is a production of Cutler Media and part of the Parcast Network
32. Why do we think we aren’t alone? Extraterrestrial explores tales of alien encounters
Extraterrestrial, Explores, Encounters
33. Extraterrestrial intelligence, hypothetical Extraterrestrial life that is capable of thinking, purposeful activity
34. Searches for radio signals or optical flashes from other star systems that would indicate the presence of Extraterrestrial intelligence have so far proved fruitless.
35. A mind-bending journey through the furthest reaches of science, space-time, and the human imagination, Extraterrestrial challenges listeners to aim for the stars - and to think critically about what’s out there, no matter how strange it seems
36. ‘The researchers still didn't detect Extraterrestrial microorganisms on Earth.’ ‘Richard and Scott both believed there was Extraterrestrial life beyond Earth.’ ‘Not far from the site of delivery of Earth's first Extraterrestrial calling card was a pretty little dell.’
37. Find the latest Extraterrestrial Life news from WIRED
38. Extraterrestrial: 1 adj originating, located, or occurring outside Earth or its atmosphere “is there Extraterrestrial life?” n a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere Synonyms: alien , Extraterrestrial being Type of: hypothetical creature a creature that has not been observed but is hypothesized to exist
Extraterrestrial, Earth, Exist
39. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Related topics: Space Extraterrestrial ex‧tra‧ter‧res‧tri‧al 1 / ˌekstrətəˈrestriəl / noun [countable] TTS a creature that people think may exist on another planet Related topics: Astronomy Extraterrestrial Extraterrestrial 2 adjective HA relating to things that exist outside the
English, Extraterrestrial, Ex, Ekstr, Exist
40. How to pronounce Extraterrestrial
41. If we send a message into space, will Extraterrestrial beings receive it? Will they understand? The endlessly fascinating question of whether we are alone in the universe has always been accompanied by another, more complicated one: if there is Extraterrestrial life, how would we communicate with it? In this book, Daniel Oberhaus leads readers on a quest for Extraterrestrial communication.
42. Fowler was still open on the idea that the Flying Triangles could be Extraterrestrial in nature.
43. Of Blue Öyster Cult's three live albums, Extraterrestrial Live is the one to own
44. Extraterrestrial (comparative more Extraterrestrial, superlative most Extraterrestrial) Originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; alien to Earth or its environment
Extraterrestrial, Earth, Environment
45. Author Avi Loeb on evidence of close Extraterrestrial encounters, new book Professor Avi Loeb is a respected astrophysicist, former chair of Harvard's Astronomy Department, and a …
Evidence, Extraterrestrial, Encounters
46. This is the ultimate field guide to the 82 Extraterrestrial species that populate the universe
extraterrestrial (adjective) · extra-terrestrial (adjective)
extraterrestrial (noun) · extraterrestrials (plural noun) · extra-terrestrial (noun) · extra-terrestrials (plural noun)
The definition of an extraterrestrial is an alien, or a hypothetical or fantasy figure of some intelligent being that lives on a planet other than earth. An example of an extraterrestrial is the alien E.T. from the movie or ALF
Gordon Shumway, last known survivor from the planet Melmac, crash-lands his spaceship into the Tanner family's suburban garage. Willie dubs him "ALF", short for Alien Life Form. After convincing a military officer that they are not harboring a space creature, the Tanners decide to take ALF in as a m...from the TV show. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "Extraterrestrial.".
The noun EXTRATERRESTRIAL OBJECT has 1 sense: 1. a natural object existing outside the earth and outside the earth's atmosphere Familiarity information: EXTRATERRESTRIAL OBJECT used as a noun is very rare.
Extraterrestrial in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...) 1. One theory about the existence of extraterrestrial life rests on the presence of carbon compounds in meteorites. 2. NASA has started a 10-year search for extraterrestrial intelligence. 3. These in turn tend to point to extraterrestrial phenomena.
extraterrestrial (comparative more extraterrestrial, superlative most extraterrestrial) Originating from outside of the Earth's atmosphere, from space, or from another planet; alien to Earth or its environment. Translations