See also: Extraordinary Extremely Extravagant Extrovert Extraneous Extroverted Extricate Extramundane Extremity Extrication Extradition Extracurricular Extraterrestrial Extract Extrapolate Extricating Extravagance Extravaganza Extremist Extravert Extraction Extralegal Extrinsic
1. Extraordinary definition is - going beyond what is usual, regular, or customary
2. How to use Extraordinary in a sentence
3. What is the difference between Extraordinary and extra ordinary?
4. Extraordinary definition, beyond what is usual, ordinary, regular, or established: Extraordinary costs
5. 37 synonyms of Extraordinary from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Extraordinary
7. Extraordinary: being out of the ordinary
8. Very unusual, special, or unexpected: Extraordinary accomplishment/achievement/effort It's an Extraordinary accomplishment to be able to run a successful project for 40 years
9. After a rough start, this year is shaping up to be a year of Extraordinary …
10. Extraordinary was created and produced by Liberty University's film program
11. Find 67 ways to say Extraordinary, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
12. Extraordinary: (Extra Series #1 - A YA Scifi Fantasy Trilogy) - Kindle edition by Girl, Danielle K
Extraordinary, Extra, Edition
13. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Extraordinary: (Extra Series #1 - A YA Scifi Fantasy Trilogy).
14. Extraordinary Politics (of an official, etc.) additional or subordinate to the usual one Collins Discovery Encyclopedia, 1st edition © HarperCollins Publishers 2005 The following article is from The Great Soviet Encyclopedia (1979).
Extraordinary, Etc, Encyclopedia, Edition
15. This word itself is " Extraordinary " because this adjective can be used to describe good things and bad things
16. The definition of Extraordinary is something or someone that is unusual, exceptional or remarkable
17. An example of Extraordinary is a special session of the city council called by the mayor
18. An example of Extraordinary is the talent of an olympic skier.
19. Something Extraordinary goes above and beyond what is expected
20. Saving a child from a burning building is an Extraordinary act of heroism, but a test score of 11 out of 100 is Extraordinary too
21. The extra- in Extraordinary means "outside" the ordinary.
22. Extraordinary Trello Description
23. This is a Trello owned by Extraordinary Adventures, all Stands/Specs and items etc can be found here
24. Extraordinary You (Korean: 어쩌다 발견한 하루; RR: Eojjeoda Balgyeonhan Haru; lit
25. If you describe something or someone as Extraordinary, you mean that they have some extremely good or special quality.
26. If you describe something or someone as Extraordinary, you mean that they have some extremely good or special quality.
27. GET TICKETS: https://crankedupfilms.com/Extraordinary/#ticketsPutting the Normal in Paranormal
28. The design's Extraordinary appeal lies in the side straps, fashioned of soft ribbing and positioned high up on the hip.: It was another bizarre sight but even the half-time whistle, once it finally came, did little to stem the tide of Extraordinary events.: Both his Extraordinary outfits that day ought to be on sale in the megastore soon.: The actors workshopped the script together, which
Extraordinary, Even, Events
29. Extraordinary: adjective above average , amazing , beyond the ordinary , curious , different , especial , exceeding the usual , exceptional , extraordinarius
Extraordinary, Especial, Exceeding, Exceptional, Extraordinarius
30. Extraordinary definition: beyond what is ordinary or usual; highly unusual or exceptional or remarkable synonyms: singular, howling, surpassing, marvelous, great
31. Ellie was an Extraordinary little girl who has grown into a talented young woman
32. Extraordinary Education Family Learning Center does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admission policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other administered programs
Extraordinary, Education, Ethnic, Educational
33. Extraordinary rendition, also called irregular rendition or forced rendition, is the government-sponsored abduction and extrajudicial transfer of a person from one country to another with the purpose of circumventing the former country's laws on interrogation, detention, extradition and/or torture.Recent renditions have been carried out (for example) by the United States government.
Extraordinary, Extrajudicial, Extradition, Example
34. The festival offers an Extraordinary range of artistic events
35. She must have been an Extraordinary artist to work with
36. I found an Extraordinary number of errors in the document
37. He did the work with Extraordinary energy and good humour
38. He used the Extraordinary powers granted to him by Parliament to introduce economic reforms.
39. Extraordinary (adj.) "being beyond or out of the common order or rule; not of the usual, customary, or regular kind," early 15c., from Latin extraordinarius "out of the common order," from extra ordinem "out of order," especially the usual order, from extra "out" (see extra-) + ordinem, accusative of ordo "row, rank, series, arrangement" (see order (n.)).
Extraordinary, Early, Extraordinarius, Extra, Especially
40. Extraordinary - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
41. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Extraordinary adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (beyond expectations) extraordinario/a adj adjetivo: Describe el sustantivo.Puede ser posesivo, numeral, demostrativo ("casa grande", "mujer alta").
Espa, Extraordinary, Example, Expectations, Extraordinario, El
42. Email: [email protected]Extraordinary.co.za
43. India Office: Tel: 91 9820052996 Email: [email protected]Extraordinary.co.za
44. VIEW OUR CURRENT PROMOTIONS DOWNLOAD BROCHURE SIGN UP TO RECIEVE OUR LATEST PROMOTIONS Extraordinary - OUR SAFETY PROTOCOLS
45. • He said it was an Extraordinary decision and would send many industries spinning into recession
46. • It is not the story of Extraordinary families
47. • A madness, an Extraordinary fanaticism, took possession of all these new worshippers of the sun
48. • The show's ratings were Extraordinary - it was a huge success.
49. ‘An Extraordinary session was convened last Friday to enable the government to extend the Japanese antiterrorism law by another two years.’ 2.1 postpositive (of an official) specially employed in …
Extraordinary, Enable, Extend, Employed
50. Specialties: Extraordinary Conceptions is a premier agency having helped thousands of Intended Parents achieve their dreams of building a family through surrogacy and egg donation
51. There were good-faith reasons to resort to Extraordinary measures when confronting an unknown global pandemic
52. A calendar list of links to pdf's, each of which contains the Latin and English text of a complete Mass for the Extraordinary Form of the Roman rite: - the Ordinary (unchanging part) of the Mass - and the Proper (readings) for the specific feast
Each, English, Extraordinary
53. Extraordinary Assumption The Uniform Standards of Professional Appraisal Practice (USPAP) defines an Extraordinary assumption as: “An assumption, directly related to a specific assignment, as of the effective date of the appraisal results, which, if found to be …
54. The Extraordinary life of the title is a life that's perhaps more Extraordinary in its apparent ordinariness
55. An Extraordinary redemption is a provision that gives a bond issuer the right to call back bonds due to an unusual event, such as a catastrophe that affects the source of the bond's revenue.
56. Definition and synonyms of Extraordinary from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Extraordinary, English, Education
57. This is the British English definition of Extraordinary.View American English definition of Extraordinary.
58. An Extraordinary item was a gain or loss from unusual events previously identified on a company's income statement
59. Extraordinary items were removed from GAAP standards as of 2015.
60. 3 Extraordinary Diagnostics Stocks for 2021 Innovation is risky, and these companies are all in
EXTRAORDINARY [ikˈstrôrd(ə)nˌerē, ˌekstrəˈôrdnˌerē]
extraordinary (adjective) · extra-ordinary (adjective)