See also: Extraneousness Extraordinary Extremely Extraneous Extract Extravagant Extricate Extremist Extremity Extrovert Extra Extrinsic Extravagance Extravaganza Extroverted Extradite Extraterrestrial Extrapolate Extricated Extron
1. Extraneousnesses is a valid word in this word list
2. Find all words containing Extraneousnesses Words found within Extraneousnesses through unscramble No unscramble words found in Words With …
3. Verify Extraneousnesses in Scrabble dictionary and games, check Extraneousnesses definition, Extraneousnesses in wwf, Words With Friends score for Extraneousnesses, definition of Extraneousnesses.
4. Extraneousnesses is a 16 letter long Word starting with E and ending with S. Below are Total 933 words made out of this word
5. 14 letter Words made out of Extraneousnesses 1)
6. Extraneousness 13 letter Words made out of Extraneousnesses
7. Hepsiba! Myra! Sasins, sucks! Quinnats baycol Extraneousnesses
8. Extraneousnesses (16 -Web2) 3 Roman Strings In Colloquy of the May 1999 issue of Word Ways, I offered ARMADILLIDIIDAE (pill bugs), a word with an uninterrupted string of9 RNLs.
9. So what could be said about this originality of a “patient-synthesis” of two Extraneousnesses? What it has been discussed up to this penultimate formative meeting about the contact between apprehension and curiosity, hybrisand equilibrium, within and proper of the order, which, during the seminar occurred on 25 May 2018 at the Ateneo
10. Profiles should reveal holes, redundancies, and Extraneousnesses
11. Artistic Extraneousnesses, "narrate" the song in the way a simple peasant woman would "narrate" her grief or joy
1. Not constituting an essential or vital element or part: school rules forbidding extraneous clothing like hats. 2. Unrelated to the topic or matter at hand. See Synonyms at irrelevant. 3. Coming from the outside: extraneous noise. [From Latin extrāneus, from extrā, outside; see extra- .] ex·tra′ne·ous·ness n.
It derives from the Latin word extraneus, which literally means "external.". Extraneus is also the root of the words strange and estrange ("to alienate the affections or confidence of").
Definition of extraneous. 1 : existing on or coming from the outside extraneous light. 2a : not forming an essential or vital part extraneous ornamentation.
1 : existing on or coming from the outside extraneous light. 2a : not forming an essential or vital part extraneous ornamentation. b : having no relevance an extraneous digression.