See also: Extramundane Extraordinary Extremely Extravagant Extrovert Extraneous Extroverted Extricate Extremity Extrication Extradition Extracurricular Extraterrestrial Extract Extrapolate Extricating Extravagance Extravaganza Extremist Extravert Extraction Extralegal Extrinsic
1. First recorded in 1655–65, Extramundane is from the Late Latin word extrāmundānus beyond the world.
2. Extramundane definition is - situated in or relating to a region beyond the material world.
3. The comparison is flattering to the ruler, who is invited to see himself in the mold of the revolving spheres, Extramundane, overseeing God's creation, and coterminous with time itself (whether eternal or not)
4. ‘As participants in communication we adopt as it were an Extramundane position with respect to the innerworldly items (including our own experiences) about which we can come to an understanding.’
5. The Extramundane God of dualism leads necessarily to theism; and the intra-mundane God of the monist leads to pantheism
6. THE RIDDLE OF THE UNIVERSE AT THE CLOSE OF THE NINETEENTH CENTURY ERNST HAECKEL Atheism affirms that there are no gods or goddesses, assuming that god means a personal, Extramundane entity.
Ernst, Extramundane, Entity
7. Extramundane Being beyond the limit of the world; pertaining to a region not included in our world, in any world, or in the material universe.
8. Atheism affirms that there are no gods or goddesses, assuming that god means a personal, Extramundane entity
9. Fourthly, although God is Extramundane, He is nevertheless everywhere present.
10.  own spiritual and moral autonomy, anywhere except in the Extramundane principle capable of relativizing the overpowering influence of external factors
Except, Extramundane, External
11. Extramundane synonyms, Extramundane pronunciation, Extramundane translation, English dictionary definition of Extramundane
12. The Extramundane perspective of a God's-eye view constitutes a perspective radically different from the lines of sight belonging to inner worldly
13. Extramundane definition: not of the physical world or universe Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
14. ‘If heaven and earth, that is, the universe, were created, they must have had a creator; and that creator must be Extramundane.’ ‘He is later trained in esoteric lore and if he shows aptitude for communication with Extramundane powers, he is initiated into the professions of medicine’
Earth, Extramundane, Esoteric
15. Synonyms for Extramundane adj of, coming from, or relating to forces or beings that exist outside the natural world Complete English Grammar Rules is now available in paperback and eBook formats.
Extramundane, Exist, English, Ebook
16. Intramundane definition is - being or occurring within the material world —opposed to Extramundane.
17. Extramundane definition: not of the physical world or universe Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
18. The opposition of the materialists is absolutely intelligent since it is clear that any man who has spent his life in saying "No" to all Extramundane forces is, indeed, in a pitiable position when, after many years, he has to recognise that his whole philosophy is built upon …
19. Extramundane very… : situated in or relating to a region beyond the material world
20. I bring you Extramundane; a collection of personal art pieces in various mediums from the mind of Mykala D.D
21. In the corollaries to Book I, Chapter 5 of ”De causa Dei”, Bradwardine assumes the existence of an actual, infinite, God-filled Extramundane void
22. Definition of Extramundane in the Definitions.net dictionary
23. What does Extramundane mean? Information and translations of Extramundane in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
24. Another way to say Extramundane? Synonyms for Extramundane (other words and phrases for Extramundane).
25. Extramundane (comparative more Extramundane, superlative most Extramundane) Beyond mundane , beyond ordinary
26. The Ministry of Extramundane Affairs is a brand new tabletop roleplay game
27. Extramundane: Extramundanes: Extramundane: weak declension (with definite article) nominative der Extramundane: die Extramundane: das Extramundane: die Extramundanen: genitive des Extramundanen: der Extramundanen: des Extramundanen: der Extramundanen: dative dem Extramundanen: der Extramundanen: dem Extramundanen: den Extramundanen: accusative
Extramundane, Extramundanes, Extramundanen
28. The Extramundane Emancipation of Geela, Evil Sorceress at Large
Extramundane, Emancipation, Evil
29. Extramundane - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
30. I bring you Extramundane; a collection of personal art pieces in various mediums from the mind of Mykala D.D
31. Sentence Examples for Extramundane
32. The existence of an Extramundane deity is proved by the purposive arrangement of the world, especially of organisms, which aims at the good--not merely of man, as the majority of the physico-theologists have believed, but--of all living creatures
Existence, Extramundane, Especially
33. How to use Extramundane in a sentence is shown in this page.
34. Extramundane Emancipation The world is divided into 2 societies: one for those with powers and one without, with strict rules of no interaction
35. > The Extramundane Emancipation of Geela, Evil Sorceress at Large > Chapter 57 – The Deity of Light and Darkness Alike
Extramundane, Emancipation, Evil
36. The Extramundane Emancipation of Geela, Evil Sorceress at Large by OpheliaCyanide
Extramundane, Emancipation, Evil
37. Extramundane Lyrics: I can't force myself to say something / Any more than i can think of a thing to do / Any more than you can pull yourself out of nothing / When there's nothing forcing you to / But
38. Listen to Extramundane on Spotify
39. Translation of Extramundane in Catalan
40. Translate Extramundane in Catalan online and download now our free translator to use any time at no charge.
41. Extramundane is an adjective according to parts of speech
42. There are also several similar words to Extramundane in our dictionary, which are Extrasensory, Metaphysical, Mystic, Paranormal, Superphysical, Transcendental, Unearthly, Preternatural and Otherworldly
43. Extramundane is spelled as [ek-struh-muhn-deyn, -muhn-deyn].
44. [The Extramundane Emancipation of Geela, Evil Sorceress at Large] --- Chapter 46: A Most Underwhelming Reveal OC Fantasy Synopsis: After hoodwinking Darkos, a holy priest, into escorting her back to her castle, Dark Enchantress Geela …
Extramundane, Emancipation, Evil, Escorting, Enchantress
45. Extramundane Occurrences: A Short Story - Kindle edition by Emmanuel, J.B., Wolff, August
Extramundane, Edition, Emmanuel
46. Use features like bookmarks, note taking and highlighting while reading Extramundane Occurrences: A Short Story.
47. Extramundane - find the meaning, anagrams and hook words with Extramundane and much more.
48. Moore describes those seeking occult knowledge as questers who seek a ritual elder to guide encounters with Extramundane agencies.
Elder, Encounters, Extramundane
a petty gangster or ruffian. First recorded in 1655–65, extramundane is from the Late Latin word extrāmundānus beyond the world. See extra-, mundane Dictionary.com Unabridged Based on the Random House Unabridged Dictionary, © Random House, Inc. 2020
Fourthly, although God is extramundane, He is nevertheless everywhere present. At the end of heathenism the divine becomes the extramundane, at the end of Christianity the intramundane. The extramundane God of dualism leads necessarily to theism; and the intra-mundane God of the monist leads to pantheism.
“Intramundane.” Merriam-Webster.com Dictionary, Merriam-Webster, https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/intramundane. Accessed 18 Apr. 2020. What made you want to look up intramundane? Please tell us where you read or heard it (including the quote, if possible). Love words? Need even more definitions?