See also: Extraordinary Extravagant Extraneous Extramundane Extra Extradition Extracurricular Extraterrestrial Extract Extrapolate Extravagance Extravaganza Extravert Extraction Extralegal Extraterritorial Extractor Extrasensory Extraterrestre Extradite Extrapolated Extraordinaire Extraversion Extravasation Extremely Extrovert Extroverted Extricate Extremity Extrication Extricating Extremist Extrinsic
1. Extra has the hottest celebrity and entertainment news, photos, gossip, scandals, videos, games, music, movies, television, star sightings and more!
2. Extra definition is - more than is due, usual, or necessary : additional
3. How to use Extra in a sentence.
4. Extra definition, beyond or more than what is usual, expected, or necessary; additional: an Extra copy of a newspaper; an Extra charge
5. Browse top deals from Extra Today
6. 105 synonyms of Extra from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 118 related words, definitions, and antonyms
7. Find 91 ways to say Extra, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Diario Extra, el periódico de más venta en Costa Rica
Extra, El, En
9. Extra a keda funda 1 di mart 1976, ku su meta prinsipal pa trese informashonnan alkaso, ophetivo, verifiká i sin sensashon negativo
10. Pa Extra edukashon di nos pueblo ta hopi haltu den nos prioridatnan.
11. Carroll Hospital Center Extranet - For the Associates of Carroll Hospital Center
12. Extra - more than is needed, desired, or required; "trying to lose excess weight"; "found some Extra change lying on the dresser"; "yet another book on heraldry might be thought redundant"; "skills made redundant by technological advance"; "sleeping in the spare room"; "supernumerary ornamentation"; "it was supererogatory of her to gloat"; "delete superfluous (or unnecessary) words
13. With the 2021 Cheltenham Festival underway, we at Extra.ie are taking a look at the top Irish jockeys set competing at the famous event
14. The Extra Chances Code is the 6-digit alpha numeric code found under the latex on the front of the ticket
15. Extra Cinnamon Sugarfree Gum, 15 Count (Pack of 10) piece
16. Extra, a television news updates show on current events in the mass-entertainment business such as …
Extra, Events, Entertainment
17. Extra Payments In The Middle of The Loan Term: If you start making Extra payments in the middle of your loan then enter the current loan balance when you started making Extra payments and set the loan term for however long you have left in the loan
18. Extra! X-treme supports a broad range of existing and emerging IT technologies, including Windows 10, Windows Server 2019/2016/2012, Active Directory, and Group Policy; Microsoft App-V, VMware, and Citrix Virtual Apps & Desktops (formerly XenApp); and IPv6 and 64-bit computing.
Extra, Existing, Emerging
19. Extra (originally titled Extra: The Entertainment Magazine from 1994 to 1996) is an American syndicated news broadcasting newsmagazine that is distributed by Warner Bros
20. Use your Something Extra number at checkout when you shop in stores and online
21. It pays to be a Something Extra member
22. Enjoy personalized offers and earn Something Extra Dollars every three months.
Enjoy, Earn, Extra, Every
23. “Extra” anchor and managing editor Billy Bush brings his top industry relationships, his signature interview style, and his unique point of view to the show's storytelling.
24. Some people need to take Extra precautions to avoid getting sick from COVID-19, like people at increased risk for severe illness or people in some vulnerable populations
25. Alex "Extra" Paoli (born November 12, 2001) is a French Rocket League player.
26. Extra Magic Hours schedule and available attractions during Extra Magic Hours are subject to change without notice
27. Publikování nebo další šíření obsahu serveru Extra.cz je bez písemného souhlasu zakázáno
28. Partneři serveru Extra.cz jsou Favi.cz - nábytek a sedací soupravy a Aukro.cz - tržiště nejen pro sběratelství , filatelii a numismatiku .
29. Extra翻譯：額外的；附加的, 額外地；另外；外加, 附加的, 另外付費就可額外得到的東西, 電影, （電影中的）臨時演員，群眾演員, 板球, 額外得分（板球中一隊在敵隊發球犯規時所得的分數）…。了解更多。
30. With Extra savings we are able to put everything you want into your cart at the right price
31. Extra Deep Pocket Fitted Sheet - Single Fitted Sheet Only - Extra Deep Pockets Queen Size Sheets - Fits 18 in to 24 in Mattress - Extra Deep Queen Fitted Sheet - Deep Pockets That Actually Fits
32. What are SLING Extras? SLING Extras are mini channel collections sorted by category that start at just $6/month
33. Get twice the Extras with the 4 Extras Deal for $13, or add the Total TV Deal to get $45 worth of Extras, including DVR, for only $21/month (Get Total TV Deal with Sling Orange + Sling Blue for $27).
34. An Extra number is printed on most scratch tickets costing over $1
35. Purchasers of such a ticket who decide to play the Extra number must pay for the Extra code and have it activated by a Loto-Québec retailer
36. The Extra code may be activated within 24 months of …
37. CANTON, MA (December 29, 2020) – Heading into January, people could use a little Extra of a lot of things, including Extra encouragement, Extra energy, and Extra excitement
Extra, Encouragement, Energy, Excitement
38. Leave it to Dunkin’ to take charge, brewing the Extra boost everyone needs to tackle 2021 and get things done in the New Year.
39. 19, 2020: 2021 Extra Elite 100 rankings Beginning Jan
40. 11, 2021: 2026 Extra Elite 100 rankings Beginning Mar
41. 1, 2021: 2025 Extra Elite 100 rankings Beginning Apr
42. 26, 2021: 2023 Extra Elite 100 rankings Beginning June 21, 2021: 2024 Extra Elite 100 rankings Beginning […]
43. Quick View Barbie® Extra Doll #5 in Long-Fringe Denim Jacket with Pet Puppy for Kids 3 Years Old & Up Opens a popup
44. Barbie® Extra Doll #5 in Long-Fringe Denim Jacket with Pet Puppy for Kids 3 Years Old & Up
extra (noun) · extras (plural noun)
Extra is a slang term that refers to a person who is over the top, most likely in an annoying way. The person is being overly dramatic and needs to be reined in, such as a plastered broseph trying to jump from a house roof into the pool or a teacher that is too strict.
Extra is defined as more than usual. An example of extra used as an adverb is in the phrase "extra happy," which means happier than usual. Extra means an additional person or thing.
The definition of additional is something more that has been put in, or something added on. An example of the word additional is when a pie is being made and more of a spice must be added.
supernumerary, spear carrier, extra(noun) a minor actor in crowd scenes. Antonyms: subtractive, scheduled, necessary. Synonyms: spear carrier, duplicate, extra, supernumerary. extra(noun) an additional edition of a newspaper (usually to report a crisis) Antonyms: necessary, subtractive, scheduled. Synonyms: