extol (verb) · extols (third person present) · extolled (past tense) · extolled (past participle) · extolling (present participle)
1. Extol definition is - to praise highly : glorify
2. How to use Extol in a sentence.
3. Extol is a manufacturing technology company that improves the way plastic products are made
4. Extol definition, to praise highly; laud; eulogize: to Extol the beauty of Naples
5. 11 synonyms of Extol from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 21 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Extol: to proclaim the glory of.
7. Extol synonyms, Extol pronunciation, Extol translation, English dictionary definition of Extol
8. Find 39 ways to say Extol, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
9. As fabricators of thermal insulation systems for pipe, fittings, valves and vessels; Extol’s total manufacturing capabilites, complete product offerings, technical services and WBE, FBE, DBE HUBZone certifications distinguish us from other insulation suppliers
10. Located in Norwalk, Ohio; Extol provides moisture resistant insulations such as Cellular Glass, Polyisocyanurate, Styrofoam
11. Extol TV Black History Month 2.25.2021 Sellersburg resident Rosalind Scott Williams is a clinical assistant professor at Indiana University Southeast and the subject of today’s episode of
12. Extol ENERGY LLC is an independent energy company led by the former management team of Topaz Power Management, LP.Based in Austin, Texas, Extol is funded by Riverstone Holdings LLC and is Riverstone's primary operating platform for investments in conventional power assets in North America
13. Extol's team of multi-disciplinary energy professionals specializes in change management, driving
14. Extol of Ohio 208 Republic Street Norwalk, OH 44857 800.486.9865 419.668.2072 Fax 419.663.1992 [email protected]Extolohio.com
15. Find out what works well at Extol, Inc
16. Examples of Extol in a sentence
17. Because Helen and Gina were jealous of their sister’s good fortune, they did not Extol her when she won the academic scholarship
18. 🔊 I got angry when my mother would Extol my brother’s accomplishments and ignore all the good things I did
19. Why isn't this the same style as Extol 1? We want E2 to have the most re-watch value possible, and making a video t
20. Definition of Extol verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
21. Extol was originally formed in 1993 when brothers Peter and Christer Espevoll teamed up with David Husvik and Ole Børud
22. Extol Lyrics: I've found peace / Your breath of Life strengthen my bones / In my deepest desperation and fear / Your presence within my heart / Above all else You stand mighty and terrible / Yet
23. The teacher was Extolling her work to the skies
24. His book Extolling the benefits of vegetarianism sold thousands of copies
25. Doctors often Extol the virtues of eating less fat
26. He was Extolling the virtues of the Inte
27. Extol, based in Pottsville, Pa., was founded in 1989 and delivers integration, automated any-to-any data transformation, and data workflow orchestration solutions to meet customers’ evolving business data integration requirements.
28. The Extol EDI Integrator for i (EEI) is a high-performance, native System i software application for integrating external partner transactions with internal applications and data
29. Synonyms for Extol in Free Thesaurus
30. 36 synonyms for Extol: praise, acclaim, applaud, pay tribute to, celebrate, commend, magnify, glorify, exalt, laud, crack up, sing the praises of, big up
31. Extol [sth] ⇒ vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (praise) celebrare⇒ vtr verbo transitivo o transitivo pronominale: Verbo che richiede un complemento oggetto: "Lava la mela prima di mangiarla" - "Non mi aspettavo un successo così grande"
32. Extol', verb transitive [Latin Extollo; ex and tollo, to raise.]
33. We Extol virtues, noble exploits, and heroism
34. Men are too much disposed to Extol the rich and despise the poor.
35. Extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name Jah.Psalms 68:4.
36. I have heard funeral orations Extol the happiness and bliss the departed has instantly with death: but on checking the New Testament assiduously, I have yet to find a single promise where the dead go into heaven on an instant pass, or have immediate conscious …
37. Definition of Extol in the Definitions.net dictionary
38. What does Extol mean? Information and translations of Extol in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on …
39. Extol - traduction anglais-français
40. Forums pour discuter de Extol, voir ses formes composées, des exemples et poser vos questions
41. Extol came into existence in the early 90´s during a period of time when heavy metal was commercially dead
42. Parallel to the emerging Norwegian underground black metal scene, and in a time when hard music was characterized by nu metal and post grunge, Extol insisted to pursue the dream of bringing death metal back to the alternative musical landscape.
43. Extol (23 Occurrences) Romans 15:11 And again, "Praise the Lord, all ye Gentiles, and let all the people Extol Him." (WEY) Exodus 15:2 My strength and song is Jah, and he is become my salvation: This is my ?God, and I will glorify him; My father's God, and I will Extol him
44. LQDCELL Extol came about like all the best technologies do: elements of the old were pulled apart, optimized and put back together to create the next generation of functionality
45. ‘The manager tends to Extol his players, but last night the praise was reserved.’ ‘Even when Extolling the virtues of Linux as a server, the praise is often followed with a few discouraging warnings.’ ‘Cobbett Extolled the Radicalism of Nottingham; Byron sang the praises of the Luddites.’
46. True to Aberlink's heritage for innovation, the Extol is the world's first CMM to utilise a delta mechanism
47. Designed for robustness and reliability, the Extol CMM will run around the clock making it ideal whether it is positioned next to a machine tool, in a manufacturing cell, or used in a dedicated inspection area.
48. Extol’s first product sales began in summer 2018 and their growth is exceeding their expectations
49. About Us Extol Corporation Sdn Bhd has been a leading Internet Communication Technology (ICT) security solutions provider offering a comprehensive suite of security solutions to large corporate firms as well as government organization across various industries in Malaysia and abroad
50. Introduction Dating back to 1984, Extol has established a rich ICT history when the company first opened its
51. The addition of PP expands Extol’s 3D printed powder-based materials, which already include PA12 and TPU
52. Definition and synonyms of Extol from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
53. This is the British English definition of Extol.View American English definition of Extol.
54. Extol shares a common sentiment with words like laud, glorify, and magnify, but the key difference between Extol and these similar terms has to do with how you are admiring, praising, or lifting someone or something up
55. One would use Extol over these close synonyms when praising something zealously or …
56. Extol (Live) Lyrics: I sought the Lord and He answered me / Let the afflicted hear and rejoice Christ is near / You are my God and You ransomed me / …
57. Extol definition: If you Extol something or someone, you praise them enthusiastically
58. More Extol here: http://www.indierecordings.no/ExtolFacebook: https://www.facebook.com/ExtolOfficialTwitter: https://twitter.com/ExtolofficialShop: https://g
59. It is the humour of many heads to Extol the days of their forefathers
60. Remember, you should Extol his work, which men have praised in song
61. Every day I will praise you and Extol your name for ever and ever
62. Those who have ulterior motives Extol the film star to the skies
63. (1) The manager tends to Extol his players, but last night the praise was reserved
64. (2) All of them share in their belief in God, turn to Him and Extol His praises
65. (3) We guess that the Fed has been somewhat spooked by the market's reaction to Bernanke's now notorious speech and his Extolment of the ├ö├ç├┐electronic printing press
66. Extol is a manufacturing technology company that improves the way plastic products are made
67. The LQDCELL Extol came about like all the best technologies do: elements of the old were pulled apart, optimized and put back together to create the next generation of functionality