See also: Externally Extensive Extend Extent Extension External Extemporaneous Extempore Extended Extenuate Extenuating Extensively Exterior Extemporary Extensiveness Exterminate Exterminated Extermination Exte Extense Extendo Extemporaneously Extensible
1. / ɪkˈstɝː.n ə l.i / in a way that relates to the outside of something, or that is on or comes from the outside: Externally the house is in need of repair. Externally she appeared calm, but inside she was furious.
2. What does Externally mean? On the surface or the outside
3. Find 8 ways to say Externally, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
4. Definition of Externally in the Definitions.net dictionary
5. What does Externally mean? Information and translations of Externally in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
6. Definition of Externally on or from the outside; "the candidate needs to be Externally evaluated" Thanks for visiting The Crossword Solver
7. For this reason all of our Externally pressurized expansion joint come supplied with a drain coupling
8. Externally-led Patient-Focused Drug Development Meetings The Patient-Focused Drug Development (PFDD) initiative aims to more systematically obtain the patient perspective on specific diseases and
9. Externally mounted cameras hormones which are secreted Externally fury which is expressed Externally as vandalism Vitamins can be applied Externally to the skin Aloe vera juice can be used Externally on the affected joints When they were fitted, the windows were Externally glazed (= por fuera) Some families believe that Externally worn symbols of religious belief bring good luck (externamente)
Externally, Expressed, Externamente
10. 37 synonyms and near synonyms of Externally from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 antonyms and near antonyms
11. Find another word for Externally.
12. The Zephyr-Breeze II 30 inch Externally vented hood is a powerful, compact hood
13. ‘Used Externally, it is an effective remedy for poorly healing wounds, eczema, psoriasis, and skin ulcers.’ ‘Peppermint, rosemary, and lavender oils soothe Externally.’ 2 Used to indicate that something occurs or comes from a source outside the institution, country, or subject affected.
Externally, Effective, Eczema
14. Externally translate: theo bên ngoài
15. On the outside of something/somebody The building has been restored Externally and internally
16. The medication is to be applied Externally. in a way that happens or comes from outside a place, an organization, a particular situation, etc.
17. Synonyms for Externally include ostensibly, seemingly, apparently, superficially, visibly, evidently, clearly, on the face of it, outwardly and exteriorly
Externally, Evidently, Exteriorly
18. 1 Externally-issued credentials are those that have been issued by an entity other than the federal government
19. If the errors are independent and normally distributed with expected value 0 and variance σ 2, then the probability distribution of the ith Externally studentized residual () is a Student's t-distribution with n − m − 1 degrees of freedom, and can range from − ∞ to + ∞.
Errors, Expected, Externally
20. Unlike the file and folder sharing, when you share a site Externally in SharePoint Online, you can’t do so anonymously
21. Synonyms for Externally in Free Thesaurus
22. 8 synonyms for Externally: apparently, evidently, ostensibly, ostensively, outwardly, seemingly
23. Pros to Hiring Externally: An external candidate may provide a fresh perspective, which can be beneficial for the team and for the organization—it can help to get out of old habits
24. Typically, when you think your head gasket is leaking oil Externally the problem is actually related to a valve cover gasket, an intake gasket, the external oil supply tube itself, or a galley plug
25. The world is more or less a fixed thing and, Externally, we have to adapt ourselves to it - English Only forum Visit the Spanish-English Forum
26. Discussions about 'Externally' in the English Only forum
27. The Externally_connectable manifest property declares which extensions, apps, and web pages can connect to your extension via runtime.connect and runtime.sendMessage.
Externally, Extensions, Extension
28. Connecting without Externally_connectable #
29. If Externally_connectable is not declared in your …
30. Hello, I'd like to ask if anyone knows how to fix an issue wherein a person cannot find another user Externally in Teams however his colleagues in the same company can exchange messages to the same external user
Externally, Exchange, External
31. Hiring Externally—especially at the upper echelons—may also be worth considering if the organization: (a) is performing poorly in an absolute sense or relative to competitors; (b) has recently experienced ethical/legal scandals; (c) operates in a particularly turbulent industry, (d) operates in or anticipates a particularly turbulent
Externally, Especially, Echelons, Experienced, Ethical
32. Which Marvel Character Are You Internally, And Which Are You Externally? We can't all be 100% Groot
33. It will be possible to import an API definition (Open API Specification 2.0 or 3.0) of Externally managed APIs in API Portal, without adding management capability (proxy creation and policies
34. Mar 23, 2021 (CDN Newswire via Comtex) -- An up to date report titled Global Externally …
35. Externally Acquired Intangibles And Internally Developed Intangibles
36. Under US generally accepted accounting principles (GAAP), Externally acquired intangibles are reported on the balance sheet
37. Externally Pressurized Joints Senior Flexonics Canada Controlled Flexing Expansion Joints combine a corrugated pressure carrier with closely mated neck rings and reinforcing or control rings
38. Question: Q: MacOS updates managed Externally More Less
39. Shexton Externally-Threaded-Inserts, 302 Type Carbon Steel Self-Tapping Screw Thread Inserts Accessories 60pcs Currently unavailable
40. ExternalProduct Women's 1946 - New York Central System Locomotives Vintage Externally Threaded Insert
41. How to share SharePoint folders Externally
42. Quite often, you do not need to share the whole site Externally
43. Communicating Internally and Externally Events
44. Externally connectable allows extension developer to control which other extensions and web pages can communicate with this extension via runtime.connect() and runtime.sendMessage() message passing
Externally, Extension, Extensions
45. If Externally_connectable is not specified, all extensions can communicate with each other but …
Externally, Extensions, Each
46. Externally described files offer the following advantages over program-described files: Less coding in ILE COBOL programs
47. I even reconfigured exchange and firewall to connect Externally via http
Even, Exchange, Externally
48. The Externally Focused Church is a book for leaders, and it got my leadership-juices going with a bigger vision for our church
49. Most Recently Externally Published Research; Breaking the Word Bank: Measurement and Effects of Bank Level Uncertainty by Paul E
50. Using Externally delivered focused ultrasound and noninvasive duplex ultrasound, image-guided targeting was associated with substantial BP reduction without any major safety signals
51. Externally Supported Retaining Systems – In-situ Retaining Walls CVE40001 Geotechnical Engineering In-situ wall with tied back supports into stable ground – Externally stabilised Anchors must be located in the unaffected soil zone
Internal and external, respectively, refer to the area inside and outside of something as a place for something. When you use interior or exterior, you most likely mean the space in general. When you use internal or external, you are usually referring to the general place something is located. Something internal is in the interior.
Synonyms for external. accidental, adventitious, alien, extraneous, extrinsic, foreign, supervenient.
Internal and external definition can be summed as, Internal regards to anything situated in an inside . For instance the internal organs. The latter is the converse pointing to something situated outside or being operated from outward.