See also: Extending Extensive Extent External Extemporaneous Extend Extension Extended Extensively Exterior Extenuate Extermination Extenuating Extempore Extemporary Exterminate Externally Extenuatory Extensiveness Exte Extense Externe Externo Extemporaneously
1. Find 12 ways to say Extending, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
2. 26 synonyms and near synonyms of Extending from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 16 antonyms and near antonyms
3. Find another word for Extending
4. Extending: as in extension, stretching
5. Extension definition, an act or instance of Extending, lengthening, stretching out, or enlarging the scope of something
Extension, Extending, Enlarging
6. Before Extending a file system that contains valuable data, it is a best practice to create a snapshot of the volume that contains it …
7. Extending instruction is the mirror image of scaffolding: It allows students who learn quickly and/or who have well-developed background knowledge to move through the instruction in a way that respects their advancement
8. German health minister Jens Spahn has reportedly asked the Robert Koch Institute, the country’s disease control agency, to look into Extending the period between the first and second vaccine dose, according to the Guardian.13 Meanwhile, in Denmark the infectious disease institute has said it was closely monitoring the UK situation and was
9. Definition of Extending in the Definitions.net dictionary
10. What does Extending mean? Information and translations of Extending in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
11. Design a beautiful space to entertain with Extending dining tables from Pottery Barn
12. Kevin Brady (Texas), the top Republican on the House Ways and Means Committee, said Friday that the IRS should "seriously consider" Extending the tax-filing deadline.
13. That’s why we’re Extending change fee waivers to include existing bookings or canceled travel through September 2020
14. The Extending dining table is built for smaller spaces and features a planked-look top, through-tenon construction and chunky legs
15. Extending existing culverts •methods 1
16. Extending CPEC Umer Khan Published January 6, 2021
17. Extending F-1 Status To extend the student’s F-1 status: 1
18. Extending the Table follows in the tradition of Doris Janzen Longacre's More-with-Less Cookbook, especially her Living More with Less, which I, as her husband, competed after her death
19. The Court ultimately looked to the renewal provision in the BSG/CheckVelocity agreement and concluded that the parties underlying contract used the term “renewal” in the sense of Extending the contract for an additional period of time with the same terms and obligations as a prior contract.
20. Extending Russia Competing from Advantageous Ground by James Dobbins , Raphael S
21. Extending torch.autograd ¶
22. Pentagon approves Extending Guard deployment at Capitol
23. Extending the Use of N95 Masks Healthcare workers in all fields have reported difficulties sourcing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) during the COVID-19 pandemic
24. "Extending the Table is a global journey for the palate and the heart into resource-poor areas that are rich in cultural heritage, diverse in exquisite foods, overflowing with hospitality, generous in spirit, and rooted in a sense of community."--Jo Luck "Reviews"
25. Extending Credit Extending credit to customers or business partners can help boost sales and open doors to new revenue sources
26. But Extending credit also comes with its fair share of risks, especially when the proper safeguards are not put into place and creditors are left without enough operating capital.
Extending, Especially, Enough
27. The 12.25 level also could be considered a proper buy point, with the 5% buy zone Extending to 12.86.
28. 1 day ago · The Department of Revenue is Extending the filing and payment deadline for Hall income tax returns and, for certain taxpayers, the franchise and excise tax return from April 15, 2021
29. 9 hours ago · • Germany is Extending its Covid-19 lockdown through April 18 and is shutting down stores and public life over the Easter holiday, as the number of new cases continues to climb, Chancellor
30. 1 day ago · (RTTNews) - Japanese stock market is sharply lower on Monday, Extending losses of the previous session, with the Nikkei 225 plunging more than 600 points to fall below the 29,200 level, on
31. 21 hours ago · (RTTNews) - The Australian stock market is modestly higher on Tuesday, Extending gains from the previous session, with the benchmark S&P/ASX 200 …
32. 1 day ago · “Extending this declaration is further starving our economy by keeping businesses at reduced capacity or empty because no one will frequent them,” Fishler said
Extending, Economy, Empty
The definition of extended is longer or more than the usual. An example of extended is the longer back part of a truck; an extended cab. An example of extended is a warranty for 10 years instead of the usual five. YourDictionary definition and usage example. "extended.".
Verb . extend (third-person singular simple present extends, present participle extending, simple past and past participle extended) (intransitive) To increase in extent. (intransitive) To possess a certain extent; to cover an amount of space. The desert extended for miles in all directions. To cause to increase in extent.
extend(Verb) To increase in extent. extend(Verb) To possess a certain extent. extend(Verb) To cause to increase in extent. extend(Verb) To cause to last for a longer period of time. extend(Verb) To straighten (a limb).