1. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice: Extemporized an acceptance speech.
2. A short melody Extemporized in a moment of extraordinary emotion is, if impressive, soon taken up by others, further diffused, and traditionally preserved
3. Extemporized In English, many past and present participles of verbs can be used as adjectives. Some of these examples may show the adjective use
4. So he Extemporized by inserting the names of …
5. Definition of Extemporized in the Definitions.net dictionary
6. What does Extemporized mean? Information and translations of Extemporized in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
7. Synonyms for Extemporized include unpremeditated, unplanned, impromptu, unprepared, extempore, spur-of-the-moment, extemporaneous, spontaneous, extemporary and improvised
8. Extemporized 'Extemporized' is a 12 letter word starting with E and ending with D Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Extemporized
9. We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Extemporized will help you to finish your crossword today.
10. Extemporized ad lib from a figured bass, but the music is complete with three basses
11. In the first he Extemporized in succession a Latin poem, a daring onslaught on Aristotelian ignorance, and an …
12. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice: Extemporized an acceptance speech.
13. Extemporized an acceptance speech.
14. A lively and memorable Extemporized meeting on this tour is associated in memory with one of my dearest friends.; In order to distract the attention of the guard, a dancing party with music was Extemporized in the same room.; I have since eaten royal dinners in palatial hotels, but nothing has ever tasted half as good as this Extemporized lunch of my boyhood.
15. 1906, Thomas Hardy, The Dynasts, Part Second, Act Third: The wine runs into pitchers, washing-basins, shards, chamber- vessels, and other Extemporized receptacles.; 2003 Aug
16. 25, Emily Eakin, "How King Shaped The Dream," New York Times (retrieved 8 Nov 2011): His most famous words — "I have a dream" — were Extemporized.; Synonyms  (intransitive): improvise, think on one's feet
17. Antonyms for Extemporized include premeditated, planned, considered, premeditative, prepared, rehearsed, deliberate, designed, organized and prearranged
18. In contemporary art as with contemporary fiction the objecthood now ironically manifest in the use of E-readers, and screen bred imagery, digitalized and Extemporized by web technology caricatures expression and creative fiction as something that supersedes any placement within a physical sphere of context which is the key to cosmology.
19. Lute crawled out from under the piano, and was joined by Rita and Ernestine in an Extemporized dance of the harpies about the slain
20. Then there are home-made fifes and whistles and drums, combs covered with paper, Extemporized triangles, and bones made from ribs of salt horse such as negro minstrels use
21. Future perfect; I: will have Extemporized: you: will have Extemporized: he, she, it: will have Extemporized: we: will have Extemporized: you: will have Extemporized
22. The wine runs into pitchers, washing-basins, shards, chamber- vessels, and other Extemporized receptacles
23. 25, Emily Eakin, " How King Shaped The Dream," New York Times (retrieved 8 Nov 2011): His most famous words — "I have a dream" — were Extemporized .
24. Specifically To compose without premeditation on a special occasion: as, he Extemporized a brilliant accompaniment
25. Extemporized Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Extemporized in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
26. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Extemporized in Urdu is بروقت شعر کہنا, and in roman we write it Bar Waqat Shear Kehna.
27. The Extemporized comment about color and character was uttered just once
28. "You can't extemporize in the theater,"; This Extemporized parody was written down by Boswell and others.; It's completely Extemporized, as well, most of it.; Ms
29. To speak or perform without preparing or practising synonym improvise She Extemporized at the piano
30. Welcome to An Extemporized Blog ! Started this blog with the intention of sharing some poems, quotes and writings which were written extemporaneously by me.Personally I don’t call myself a writer, because it is not my profession and I have a lot of respect for those that do it for a living.
31. One of the band's last recordings was a jam with Extemporized lyrics titled " Platypus " an experiment that inspired the Yuletide Jam, an annual Libertyville tradition in the 1990s
32. The word is in the Wiktionary 5 short excerpts of Wiktionnary (A collaborative project to produce a free-content dictionary.) — English word — Extemporized v
33. Another word for more Extemporized
34. Find more ways to say more Extemporized, along with related words, antonyms and example phrases at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
35. Extemporized 33 is a valid Scrabble Word in CSW, formerly SOWPODS (Other Countries) Extemporized 35 is a valid word in WWF
36. Definitions for the word, Extemporized (imp
37. Unscrambled Words in the letters, Extemporized
38. 11 letter words made by using the letters Extemporized.
39. Present continuous I am extemporizing you are extemporizing he/she/it is extemporizing we are extemporizing you are extemporizing they are extemporizing: Present perfect I have Extemporized you have Extemporized he/she/it has Extemporized we have Extemporized you have Extemporized they have Extemporized: Future I will extemporize you will extemporize he/she/it will extemporize
40. Another way to say Extemporized? Synonyms for Extemporized (other words and phrases for Extemporized).
41. Autoschediasm definition, something that is improvised or Extemporized
42. I Extemporized a solution: I offered them extra credit if they would give me their phones for nine days and write about living without them
43. Extemporized Ensembles To improvise is to perform music that is created at the moment, not from memory or from written music
Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment.".
"Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment." "Ex tempore," in turn, was formed by combining "ex" and a form of the noun tempus, meaning "time." Incidentally, "ex tempore" was also borrowed wholesale into English (where it means "extemporaneously").
More Example Sentences Learn More about extemporize Did You Know? Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment."
Learn the words you need to communicate with confidence. So he extemporized by inserting the names of prominent cities of his own time. A short melody extemporized in a moment of extraordinary emotion is, if impressive, soon taken up by others, further diffused, and traditionally preserved.