See also: Extemporize Extemporized Extensive Extend Extent Extension External Extemporaneous Extempore Extended Extenuate Extenuating Extensively Exterior Extemporary Externally Extensiveness Exterminate Exterminated Extermination Exte Extense Extendo Extemporaneously Extensible
1. Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the …
2. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice: Extemporized an acceptance speech.
3. To speak extemporaneously: He can Extemporize on any of a number of subjects
4. To speak or perform without any preparation or thought: I'd lost my notes and had to Extemporize.
5. 4 synonyms of Extemporize from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 12 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Extemporize
7. Extemporize: to perform, make, or …
8. To Extemporize is to improvise, especially without preparation. When you Extemporize, you’re making it up as you go along
9. In others, you have to Extemporize.
10. If you extemporize you can get much closer to your audience. THE ART OF PUBLIC SPEAKING DALE CARNAGEY (AKA DALE CARNEGIE) AND J
11. BERG ESENWEIN I have known but one other person besides Hook, who could Extemporize in English; and he wanted the confidence to do it in public
Esenwein, Extemporize, English
12. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice. Extemporized an acceptance speech.
13. Extemporize (Crossword clue) We found 5 answers for “Extemporize”. This page shows answers to the clue Extemporize, followed by 3 definitions like “ To do, make, or utter extempore or off-hand ”, “ Perform or speak without preparation ” and “ To compose …
14. Definition of Extemporize to improvise, especially while giving a speech or performing music Examples of Extemporize in a sentence The pianist was able to Extemporize and …
Extemporize, Especially, Examples
15. What is the definition of Extemporize? What is the meaning of Extemporize? How do you use Extemporize in a sentence? What are synonyms for Extemporize?
16. Extemporize, extemporise /ɪkˈstɛmpəˌraɪz/ vb to perform, speak, or compose (an act, speech, piece of music, etc) without planning or preparation to use (a temporary solution) for an immediate need; …
Extemporize, Extemporise, Etc
17. Extemporize (third-person singular simple present Extemporizes, present participle extemporizing, simple past and past participle Extemporized) ( intransitive ) To do something, particularly to perform or speak , without prior planning or thought ; to act in an impromptu manner; to improvise .
Extemporize, Extemporizes, Extemporizing, Extemporized
18. Verb If you Extemporize, you speak, act, or perform something immediately, without rehearsing or preparing it beforehand.
19. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice: Extemporized an acceptance speech.
20. To speak or perform without preparing or practising synonym improvise She Extemporized at the piano
21. Extemporize something The King then asked Bach to Extemporize a six-part fugue
22. Extemporize: To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice
23. See authoritative translations of Extemporize in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
24. Extemporize From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Extemporize ex‧tem‧po‧rize ( also extemporise British English ) / ɪkˈstempəraɪz / verb [ intransitive ] formal TALK/MAKE A SPEECH to speak or perform without preparation or practice — extemporization / ɪkˌstempəraɪˈzeɪʃ ə n $ -rə- / noun [ countable, uncountable
Extemporize, English, Ex, Extemporise, Extemporization
25. Definition of Extemporize verb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. Dictionary entry overview: What does Extemporize mean? • Extemporize (verb) The verb Extemporize has 2 senses:
27. Perform without preparation Familiarity information: Extemporize used as a verb is rare.
28. Aldridge & Aldridge define the ability to Extemporize as the same as being able to improvise; speaking or communicating spontaneously without preparation
29. Synonyms for Extemporize include improvise, improvisate, ad-lib, invent, ad lib, devise, fake, wing it, do offhand and make up
30. To do or perform (something) without prior preparation or practice: Extemporized an acceptance speech
31. To perform an act or utter something in an impromptu manner; improvise: "bravely demonstrating his ability to Extemporize intelligently” ( William Safire).
32. Extemporize Meaning: "to speak ex tempore," from extempore + -ize
Extemporize, Ex, Extempore
33. See definitions of Extemporize.
34. What is the definition of Extemporize? What is the meaning of Extemporize? How do you use Extemporize in a sentence? What are synonyms for Extemporize?
35. Synonyms for Extemporized in Free Thesaurus
36. 9 synonyms for Extemporize: ad-lib, fake, improvise, make up, improvise, ad-lib, extemporise, improvise, improvize
37. What are synonyms for Extemporized?
38. Top synonyms for Extemporize (other words for Extemporize) are improvise, wing it and ad-lib.
39. Definition of Extemporize in the Definitions.net dictionary
40. What does Extemporize mean? Information and translations of Extemporize in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
41. Adrian had to Extemporize, that the baronet had gone down to Wales on pressing business, and would be back in a week or so.: But national spirit could not Extemporize a fleet, or produce trained officers and sailors to match the conquerors of Lepanto.: He could not read or write, but he was wise, And knew right smart how to Extemporize.: I used to learn the songs by heart and invent and
42. Search Extemporize and thousands of other words in English definition and synonym dictionary from Reverso
43. You can complete the definition of Extemporize given by the English Definition dictionary with other English dictionaries: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Oxford, Cambridge, Chambers Harrap, Wordreference, Collins Lexibase dictionaries, Merriam Webster
44. What does Extemporized mean? Simple past tense and past participle of Extemporize
45. Definition and synonyms of Extemporize from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Extemporize, English, Education
46. This is the British English definition of Extemporize.View American English definition of Extemporize.
47. Sentence Examples for Extemporize
48. There seems no good reason why in modern performances the pianoforte should not be used for the purpose; if only accompanists can be trained to acquire the necessary delicacy of touch, and can be made to understand that, if they cannot Extemporize the necessary polyphony, and so have to play something definitely written for them, it is not a mass of
49. Extemporize Mobile Repair, Cincinnati
50. Extemporize is the second hat in the Kino Knits E-Book collection, featuring five hats in eight sizes each.Hats will be released on a staggered basis on July 25 (fingering), August 15 (sport), September 12 (DK), October 24 (worsted), and November 14 (aran).
Extemporize, Eight, Each
51. Extemporize - find the meaning and all words formed with Extemporize, anagrams with Extemporize and much more.
52. The class will now find it quite easy to Extemporize the whole of a four-bar phrase.; Here he would Extemporize theatres, and here he would issue edicts as from Berlin and Milan.; The next step will be for two children in the class to Extemporize the whole phrase between them, one taking the first two bars and the other the last two.; Memory plays a much larger part in the power to Extemporize
Easy, Extemporize, Edicts
53. Translate Extemporize into Spanish
54. Find words for Extemporize in Spanish in this Spanish-English dictionary
55. Traducir Extemporize de Inglés a español.
56. How to say Extemporize in English? Pronunciation of Extemporize with 3 audio pronunciations, 15 synonyms, 2 translations and more for Extemporize.
57. Simple past tense and past participle of Extemporize Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
58. Extemporize in a sentence - Use "Extemporize" in a sentence 1
59. I'd Extemporize, and I don't think they'd like that
60. Click for more sentences of Extemporize
extemporize (verb) · extemporizes (third person present) · extemporized (past tense) · extemporized (past participle) · extemporizing (present participle) · extemporise (verb) · extemporises (third person present) · extemporised (past tense) · extemporised (past participle) · extemporising (present participle)
Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment."
More Example Sentences Learn More about extemporize Did You Know? Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment."
Extemporize means to say or do something on the spur of the moment, an appropriate meaning given the word's history. "Extemporize" was coined by adding the suffix -ize to Latin ex tempore, meaning "instantaneously" or "on the spur of the moment.".
Recent Examples on the Web That meant players were able to extemporize, to take chances without being accused of departing too far from the team playbook.