EXTEMPORE [ikˈstempərē, ekˈstempərē]
extempore (adjective) · extempore (adverb)
1. Extempore is a speaking practice app that provides an oral language assessment tool to instructors and educators
2. Extempore definition is - in an extemporaneous manner
3. How to use Extempore in a sentence.
4. Extempore definition, on the spur of the moment; without premeditation or preparation; offhand: Questions were asked Extempore from the floor
5. Spoken, carried out, or composed with little or no preparation or forethought: an Extempore speech.
6. Extempore is a programming language and runtime environment designed to support cyberphysical programming, where a human programmer operates as an active agent in the world. You might have seen Extempore used for livecoding—making live music & visuals with code—and it's certainly very good at that, but Extempore's ambitions are broader :)
7. Extempore is a speech given at the spur of the moment without any prior preparation. At times there are few minutes given to prepare for a topic like 2-3 mins, usually, that is not the case
8. Extempore is conducted to understand various points from …
9. An Extempore is a speech competition in which the topic is given on the spot. Major difference between a normal speech and an Extempore is that in speech you prepare the content in advance but in Extempore you are given topic on the spot and you have to start speaking.
10. With Extempore you can record any video you like up to 10 minutes in length. This is great for quick hits or any motivational videos you may want to create on your favorite platform.Just open the app, hit record after creating your story, and start talking! Unlimited Takes For Every Single Video You Create
11. 19 synonyms of Extempore from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 13 related words, definitions, and antonyms
12. Find another word for Extempore
13. Extempore: made or done without previous thought or preparation
14. Extempore are Prometheans created through blind chance rather than through the intervention of a demiurge, most often when the Divine Fire comes into conjunction with disasters
15. Due to the events required for the Extempore's creation, they are extremely rare, even by Promethean standards
16. Extempore It was illustrated, for instance, in the inclusion of subjects such as elocution, Extempore debates and 'original declamation'. From the Cambridge English Corpus It affords me no difficulty …
17. An Extempore speech is an impromptu speech which the candidate is required to make on a topic given there and then. No prior preparation is permissible
18. An Extempore presentation tests the candidate on the following:-
19. Extempore speech Test means that you need to speak for a minute or two on any given topic without any preparation during your personal Interview
20. One of the key Extempore speech examples is at FMS Delhi
21. The test precedes the Personal Interview while at IMI New Delhi the Extempore speech topics can be given before or during the PI round.
22. Extempore is a form of public speaking that involves the person to deliver a short speech on a topic unknown beforehand
23. Besançon preferred the paper cigarette, which he made Extempore, as he required them, out of a stock of loose tobacco
24. THE HUNTERS' FEAST MAYNE REID Then she asked him to pray, but he had never offered up an Extempore prayer
25. Extempore (adv.) 1550s, from Latin phrase ex tempore "offhand, in accordance with (the needs of) the moment," literally "out of time," from ex "out of" (see ex-) + tempore, ablative of tempus (genitive temporis) "time" (see temporal).Of speaking, strictly "without preparation, without time to prepare," but now often with a sense merely of "without notes or a teleprompter."
26. Extempore allows foreign language instructors and students to exchange video and audio assignments without having to schedule 1:1 interviews or take class time
27. By enabling the Extempore Parameters, Instructors ensure that the assignments students submit is extemporaneous speech and not the reading of prepared script.
28. Sell Extempore - Content Version commercial and keep 100% profits Sell Extempore - Content Version pro and agency at 50% commissions Get reseller access 30 days after the launch
29. Extempore pro gives the power to shoot Green screen Videos
30. You will get this powerful bonus feature only if you are among the first 500 to pick Extempore Pro.
31. What does Extempore mean? Without preparation; offhand
32. (adverb) A speech given Extempore.
33. Extempore allows foreign language instructors and students to exchange video and audio assignments without having to schedule 1:1 interviews or take class time
34. By enabling the Extempore Parameters, Instructors ensure that the assignments students submit is extemporaneous speech and not the reading…
35. Extempore is a final selection round in MBA admissions and job duration for this round is 2-3 minutes before the personal interview
36. A topic of an Extempore round in MBA is related to current affairs social topics.
37. Extempore speech is a way to know and judge a person’s speaking skills, the flow of thoughts, way that you present your ideas
38. Extempore (comparative more Extempore, superlative most Extempore) Without preparation; extemporaneously
39. ‘The students were later given Extempore topics for presentation.’ ‘Their Extempore skills, general knowledge and other talents were brushed up to match the level of other participants.’ ‘Throughout, John and his giant puppets kept the audience involved, giving the street play an Extempore feel.’
40. Extempore has literally been proven timeless thanks to its pure architectural beauty, simplicity, and everlasting materials
41. Extempore Speaking: What is it? Extempore speaking is the term used for a non-formally prepared speech
42. Explaining to your parents why you arrived home later than your curfew is a form of Extempore speaking
43. When you watch a beauty pageant on television and the contestants have to draw a question and answer it for the judges, they are Extempore speaking.
44. Notice that Extempore is responsive, in fact you should be able to evaluate play-note in time with a song playing on the radio
45. Extempore is a ‘live performance instrument’ so it is designed to be responsive
46. Extempore definition: without planning or preparation ; impromptu Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
47. An Extempore presentation tests the candidates on the following:-Generally, the Extempore topics are not very tough
48. Extempore is a kind of public speaking where you are given the topic on the spot and you get 2 to 3 minutes to think about it and then you have to speak on it for a given time on the spot
49. See authoritative translations of Extempore in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
50. Extempore har trots detta kvarstått som viktiga, om än mindre använda läkemedel
51. I Sverige utgör Extemporeläkemedel cirka en procent av alla läkemedelsrecept, motsvarande 150 000 recept årligen (år 2009)
52.  [uppdatering behövs] Cirka tio procent av alla recept till barn är Extempore.
53. Extempore: 1 adj with little or no preparation or forethought “an Extempore skit” Synonyms: ad-lib , extemporaneous , extemporary , impromptu , off-the-cuff , offhand , offhanded , unrehearsed unprepared without preparation; not prepared for adv without prior preparation Synonyms: extemporaneously , …
54. An Extempore meeting was called without notice to terminate employees who hadn’t lived up to performance standards
55. King’s Extempore speech to the crowd was not memorized, but from the heart
56. The manager’s first Extempore assembly was met with resistance by those not expecting to have to stay after work.
57. On March 2, 1981, Extempore performed the work in London with members of This Heat, Art Bears, and Henry Cow
58. OUTLINE What does Extempore mean? Structuring your speech with ‘3Ts’ Structuring your speech Sticking to ‘4 Points’ Make an outline of an Extempore speech Identify your strongest emotional response to the topic Tips for giving a good Extempore speech
59. Extempore – Content Version Review – What is it? Extempore – Content Version is a web-based video editor with high-class functions that help you better control how your videos display, grow more views, and succeed online.
60. Extempore – Content Version is created by Karthik Ramani – a Top 5% Vendor of the JVZoo.
61. Synonyms for Extempore include impromptu, extemporaneous, improvised, extemporary, off-the-cuff, unplanned, unprepared, unpremeditated, unrehearsed and offhand
62. A distinction which you will find is that impromptu has a wider range of reference than Extempore: Extempore is largely (but not entirely) confined to performances (speech, debate, remarks, questions), whereas impromptu is also used of events and activities (an impromptu concert, party, meeting, meal, tour, shoot, lesson), of performing persons
63. # Extempore # improvisaatio # improvisaatioteatteri Extemporé elves also specialize in remote elf! There's still Christmas party season left and you can also get improvisational performances from us remotely!!️ So get in touch with us and order the elves for the gig, whether you're near or far 🎭 🎉 For more inquiries & gig orders