EXTANT [ˈekstənt, ekˈstant]
1. Extant definition is - currently or actually existing
2. How to use Extant in a sentence.
3. Extant is sometimes wrongly used simply to say that something exists, without any connotation of survival: plutonium is perhaps the deadliest element in existence (not the deadliest element Extant)
4. Extant S1 E1 Re-Entry Astronaut Molly Woods tries to reconnect with her husband, John, and son, Ethan, after returning from a 13-month solo mission in outer space
5. Used to refer to something very old that is still existing: We have some Extant parish records from the 16th century.
6. Extant is a shockingly well-rounded show
7. Critics Consensus: While many of its ideas are clearly borrowed from other sources, Extant benefits from a unique approach to some familiar stories and a strong lead in Halle Berry
8. Extant Aerospace is a leader in lifecycle sustainment of Aerospace electronics and avionics.
9. Welcome to the Extant Wikia, a comprehensive database dedicated to providing information about the CBS series, Extant
10. Find 23 ways to say Extant, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. Extant synonyms, Extant pronunciation, Extant translation, English dictionary definition of Extant
12. Still existing; not destroyed: There is only one Extant copy of the book
13. The definition of Extant is something that still exists
14. An example of Extant used as an adjective is an Extant law which means a law that is currently active.
15. Extant (2014–2015) Series Cast & Crew
16. With his permission Beethoven published in 1783 his earliest Extant composition, a set of variations on a march by Dressler
17. One of these grants by Governor Wyatt is the earliest Extant form of the headright franchise
18. As no copies of the 1605 or 1609 issues are now Extant, it is probable that they also were estopped by the authorities.
19. Extant is something that's still around — you're surprised it's not extinct
20. Here are some Extant examples (yes, they're still here): The roots, stumps, trunks, and foliage found in bogs are recognized as belonging to still Extant species.
21. The season premiere of Extant opened with a bang with great characters, great acting, a great premise and a great plot
22. 11 synonyms of Extant from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 24 related words, definitions, and antonyms
23. Extant: having being at the present time.
24. Season 1 Extant Critics Consensus
25. While many of its ideas are clearly borrowed from other sources, Extant benefits from a unique approach to some familiar stories and a strong lead in Halle Berry.
26. The Extant writings of the ancient philosopher are still quite popular with philosophy students
27. 🔊 Because the jazz singer did not record many of her songs, a number of her best tunes are not Extant today
28. 🔊 Although the painter is dead, many of his paintings are Extant and available for viewing in the museum named after him
29. ‘The final Extant edition ends four weeks before her death in 1895.’ ‘It contains some 60 percent of Hyde's Extant poems, dozens of which have not been seen before.’ ‘Grieg was a pianist rather than violinist and his only Extant string quartet came at a time of …
30. “Extant” was the lowest-rated of three CBS original dramas this season, averaging a 1.1 rating in adults 18-49 and 6.35 million viewers overall in Nielsen’s “live plus-7” estimates.
31. Extant means still existing, surviving, especially said of a document.Extant comes from the Latin word Extantem meaning stand out, be visible, exist.Extant is an adjective, it means more than merely existing, it implies survival
32. Something that is Extant is something that is “still in existence”.
33. Extant is a mystery thriller starring Halle Berry as astronaut Molly Woods, who discovers she has unwittingly put the human race on a path to destruction, and that she and a
34. Extant Aerospace has been engaged in the manufacture and support of high reliability, mission critical electronics and avionics systems and subassemblies since 1962.
35. The primary strategic focus of Extant is supporting OEMs and their customers with sustaining product Licensing, obsolescence management and aftermarket support services for aging, non-core electronics and avionics systems.
36. "Extant" is a futuristic sci-fi thriller that revolves around Molly, an astronaut who returns home from a yearlong solo mission aboard the Seraph Space Station and discovers that while she was up there, she became pregnant.
37. 7 Extant Aerospace jobs in Melbourne, FL, including salaries, reviews, and other job information posted anonymously by Extant Aerospace employees in Melbourne
38. Find Extant Aerospace Melbourne jobs on Glassdoor
39. Extant means still existing, surviving, especially said of a document
40. Extant comes from the Latin word Extantem meaning stand out, be visible, exist
41. Extant is an adjective, it means more than merely existing, it implies survival
42. Something that is Extant is something that is “still in existence”
43. Adjective If something is Extant, it is still in existence, in spite of being very old.
44. Extant: 1 adj still in existence; not extinct or destroyed or lost “ Extant manuscripts” “"specimens of graphic art found among Extant barbaric folk"- Edward Clodd” Synonyms: existent , existing having existence or being or actuality living still in active use living , surviving still in existence Antonyms: extinct , nonExtant no longer in
45. Neontology is the study of Extant as well as recently extinct taxa
46. Extant is an antonym of extinct
47. As adjectives the difference between extinct and Extant is that extinct is (dated) extinguished, no longer alight (of fire, candles etc) while Extant is still in existence.
48. The second and final season of the American television drama series Extant premiered on July 1, 2015, and concluded on September 9, 2015 with a two-part finale
49. The jaw bones in Extant reptiles can transmit sound to the inner ear
50. Every newly discovered species, extinct or Extant, is a potential falsification
51. If you can't follow why it would be an evolutionary advantage in Extant organisms, then there is no way to discuss the forces that led to its origin.
52. So, what about Extant? Its Latin origin is extare, which means “stand out, be visible, exist,” but it has acquired a slightly different connotation — a more extended one — than existence: It means “in existence,” even “still in existence.” Thus, to say that something exists and to say that it is Extant are two distinct statements.
53. Translation for 'Extant' in the free English-Polish dictionary and many other Polish translations.
54. How to say Extant in English? Pronunciation of Extant with 2 audio pronunciations, 8 synonyms, 1 meaning, 1 antonym, 14 translations, 5 sentences and more for Extant.
55. Extant - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
56. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Extant adj adjective: Describes a noun or pronoun--for example, "a tall girl," "an interesting book," "a big house." (still in existence) existente adj mf adjetivo de una sola terminación: Adjetivos de una sola terminación en singular ("amable", "constante") pero que sí varían
57. Extant Lighting in no way, express or implied, accepts responsibility for voltage determination
58. Extant Lighting shall not be responsible for quotations of prices or specifications concerning non-catalogued products unless Extant Lighting confirms this to the customer in writing.