1. Exquisitely adverb (BEAUTIFULLY) in a very beautiful and delicate way: Their house is Exquisitely furnished. Exquisitely dressed couples stroll the streets.
2. So Exquisitely were the two woven together that you could hardly tell where the one left off and the other began
3. MUSIC-STUDY IN GERMANY AMY FAY But she was an Exquisitely pretty and engaging little thing, a grand little pal, and worth cultivating
4. Exquisitely adverb (BEAUTIFULLY) in a very beautiful and delicate way: Their house is Exquisitely furnished. Exquisitely dressed couples stroll the streets.
5. Synonyms for Exquisitely in Free Thesaurus
6. 3 synonyms for Exquisitely: delicately, fine, finely
7. What are synonyms for Exquisitely?
8. Exquisitely photographed by Wilfried Dechau and beautifully produced by publisher Ernst Wasmuth, Traversinersteg is an account of the making of a timber suspension bridge in April to August 2005 by the Swiss engineer Jurg Conzett across the Traversiner Gorge, Switzerland.
Exquisitely, Ernst, Engineer
9. Exquisitely (comparative more Exquisitely, superlative most Exquisitely) In an exquisite manner.
10. (formal) in a way that is very strongly felt Even light pressure was Exquisitely painful
11. What does Exquisitely mean? In an exquisite manner
12. (adverb) You were Exquisitely beautiful - standing against that wall looking so innocent – not posed like so many women do who have half as much to show off.
13. “A great raft floated, and on it was a superstructure of exquisite workmanship designed and executed Exquisitely to the imperial exquisite specifications.”
Exquisite, Executed, Exquisitely
14. The Exquisitely shaped silver model is a dashing and gallant foe, worthy of the finest steel tempered at Kendal or redditch
15. Some ramekin dishes are made so Exquisitely that they may be collected like snuff bottles
16. The reader will be interested in the description of a boat race which is Exquisitely done.
17. Maryhill Museum of Art, in partnership with artist Molly Johnson and Monmouth Arts, Red Bank, NJ, is excited to launch Exquisitely Connected, a national visual art community-building experience! Similar to The Exquisite Gorge Project, this initiative is also inspired by …
Excited, Exquisitely, Experience, Exquisite
18. Exquisitely Angora Farms is located about one hour west of St
19. Get Exquisitely Connected! (National Digital Art-Making and History Experience) Join us for an in-depth experience of the Exquisitely Connected, a national community digital mural, which captures the spirit, love, concerns, and energy of people of all walks and in all locations living through these current challenging times.
Exquisitely, Experience, Energy
20. Parents don't have to be Exquisitely present at all times, but there needs to be a balance and parents need to be responsive and sensitive to a child's verbal or nonverbal expressions of an emotional need
Exquisitely, Expressions, Emotional
21. Russian director Andrey Konchalovskiy turns his inquisitive gaze upon the mediaeval artist Michelangelo in this Exquisitely crafted interrogation of art and morality.
22. A text may be superbly written, Exquisitely subtle, deeply meaningful, but still seem like a luxury extra, something we add to the already well-stocked store of our reading experience.
Exquisitely, Extra, Experience
23. Exquisitely Dunn by Kayla Marie - An Exquisitely Dunn event is an experience that engages the senses
Exquisitely, Event, Experience, Engages
24. Exquisitely made white hand crochet table runner/table scarf, mantel scarf
25. Favorite Add to Red Cardinal Heart Love Dangle Earrings and Bangle Bracelet - very detailed, Exquisitely designed and custom made cardinal earrings
26. Exquisitely Dipped by Alexis, Latta, South Carolina
27. Exquisitely - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
28. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Exquisitely adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (in a delicate or refined way)
Espa, Exquisitely, Example
29. Exquisitely Wonderful!!! Grab your tissues and a bottle of wine because, you’re going to need it
30. Exquisitely Hidden was emotionally draining
31. Exquisitely Imperfect: Choosing Life Unfiltered will challenge you to embrace one overarching and potentially transforming truth: only one voice—one single voice—defines YOU
32. Feb 19, 2021 - Easy DIY crafts, home decor ideas, cottage style design, DIY home improvement projects, tips and tutorials from Exquisitely Unremarkable.com, a DIY, craft and home decor website
33. Lessons On How To Have An “Exquisitely Managed Career” By Philip Roth
34. 9 Flowers, Exquisitely perfumed and graced with a multitude of colours and shapes, bloomed long before man appeared on the earth
35. 10 All this is Exquisitely landscaped, spotlessly clean and gives the impression of being the work of an inspired, efficient dictator.
36. 2 days ago · 100 Women Street Photographers Freeze the Exquisitely Mundane A new book compiles unstaged public photographs by 100 artists of all ages, hailing from 31 countries spanning Ghana to Iran.
37. Paparazzi Exquisitely Elite - Purple Pearls - White Rhinestone - Bracelet
38. Paparazzi Exquisitely Elite - Purple Bracelet
39. Exquisitely Younique, Dunlap, Indiana
40. Exquisitely Built 5 Bedroom Detached House With Bq
EXQUISITELY [ekˈskwizətlē, ˈekˌskwizətlē]
Extremely subtle or precise: an image rendered in exquisite detail. 4. Intense; keen: exquisite delight; suffered exquisite pain. 5. Obsolete Ingeniously devised or thought out. n. One who is excessively fastidious in dress, manners, or taste.
Definition of exquisite. (Entry 1 of 2) 1a : marked by flawless craftsmanship or by beautiful, ingenious, delicate, or elaborate execution an exquisite vase.
ex′qui·site·ness n. These adjectives mean appealing to refined taste: an exquisite wine; a delicate flavor; elegant handwriting; the finest embroidery. Usage Note: The traditional pronunciation of exquisite has stress on the first syllable (ĕk′skwĭ-zĭt), rhyming roughly with requisite.