1. In medieval and Renaissance manuscripts, a series of dots was used to mark mistakes or to label material that should be deleted from a text, and those deletion dots can help you remember the history of "Expunge." …
2. Expunge means to erase, delete, cross out, or destroy. Expunge is especially used in the context of law, in which it means to remove an arrest or conviction from a person’s public criminal record
Expunge, Erase, Especially
3. A record that has been altered in this way can be described as Expunged. The process of expunging can be called Expungement …
Expunged, Expunging, Expungement
4. Expunge a misdemeanor from your criminal record
5. Even if your record was not Expunged, we can remove your record and information from 40 background checks
6. We can help you to Expunge a felony from your criminal record.
7. Redmond Attorneys Can Assist You Expunge Your Record Without Undue Delay
8. Getting a court to order your record to be Expunged can be a time consuming procedure
9. An Expungement is a legally binding court order with a rigid filing
10. There are different rules for cases occurring in juvenile court, and it is generally easier to vacate, seal and Expunge records of juvenile arrests/convictions
11. An Expungement allows you to reopen your criminal case, set aside the conviction and dismiss the case.
12. Expungement Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles’ reentry work focuses on removing barriers to employment related to criminal records, so that individuals can become or stay employed
Expungement, Employment, Employed
13. Filing fees vary depending on the county in which you are filing the Expungement petition and also by the number of charges a petitioner is seeking to Expunge
14. At Shubin Law, Expungement fees are usually included in our client’s initial retainer fee.
15. Notice to Expunge associated fingerprint cards This form should be completed immediately, when any person(s) who were fingerprinted as: a day care provider, assistant, household member over the age of 18, Day Care Center or School-Age program employee or volunteers judged to have regular and substantial contact,
16. In law, “Expungement” is the process by which a record of criminal conviction is destroyed or sealed from state or federal record
17. An Expungement order directs the court to treat the criminal conviction as if it had never occurred, essentially removing it from a defendant’s criminal record as …
18. Expungement, also referred to as an “absolute pardon,” erases your record
19. Expunge synonyms, Expunge pronunciation, Expunge translation, English dictionary definition of Expunge
20. To erase, delete, or strike out: Expunged their names from the list.
21. Find out how to Expunge your criminal record if you've met the minimum time requirements and learn what paperwork you'll need to file
22. Find out if you can Expunge your criminal record Effective Monday, July 20, 2020, the Office of the Commissioner of Probation will be open to the public by
23. 19 synonyms of Expunge from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 43 related words, definitions, and antonyms
24. Expunge: to destroy all traces of.
25. There is no charge to Expunge a case with a disposition of acquittal, dismissal, probation before judgment (PBJ), nolle prosequi, stet, or not criminally responsible
26. Although true Expungement does not exist in California, there may be options to clean your record depending on your situation
27. Expunge Your Criminal Record Depending on the conviction and the amount of time that has passed, you may be eligible to Expunge your criminal record
28. Expungement refers to the process of sealing arrest and conviction records
29. Virtually every state has enacted laws that allow people to Expunge arrests and convictions from their records.
Every, Enacted, Expunge
30. Expunge: An action that destroys any record of an AUTEX indication
31. Administrative Expungement – an arrest (adult or juvenile) made contrary to law or by mistake may be Expunged by applying to FDLE, in one of the ways provided in statute and rule
32. Find 49 ways to say Expunge, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
33. Expungement can help Kentuckians with criminal records find housing and employment, among a host of other benefits
34. If Expungement is granted, the person “shall not have to disclose the fact of the record or any matter relating thereto on an application for employment, credit, or other type of application.” KRS 431.073(6)
35. Generally, Expungement is the process to "remove from general review" the records pertaining to a case.
36. Expungement deletes your criminal record and restores you to the status you had before the offense
37. Employers, landlords, banks, and so on will not see an Expunged record
38. O You cannot Expunge (erase) any record that resulted in a conviction, unless the conviction was reversed, vacated, pardoned by the Governor, or approved for …
39. INSTRUCTIONS FOR REQUEST TO Expunge ARREST RECORD 1
40. Expungement refers to the purging of criminal history records
41. §35‐3‐37(d) provides for the Expungement of certain criminal history records when approved by the prosecuting attorney
42. Examples of Expunge in a sentence
43. I would like to Expunge my ex-husband from my memory
44. 🔊 Because the court has decided to Expunge my criminal record, there will be no evidence of my past misdeeds.
45. The Office of the State Appellate Defender is partnering with the Access to Justice Commission to prepare and distribute legally correct and user-friendly forms for adult sealing and Expungement that will be accepted in every courthouse throughout Illinois.
46. Criminal Expungement Process Fill out and print form SP 4-170
47. What does Expunge mean? Expunge is defined as to erase or get rid of
48. (verb) An example of to Expunge is to remove all names of underage witness
49. To erase, delete, or strike out: Expunged their names from the list
50. To eliminate completely; wipe out: a government's attempt to Expunge dissidents
51. [Latin Expungere : ex-, ex- + pungere, to prick; see peuk- in Indo-European roots.] ex·pung′er n
Expungere, Ex, European, Er
52. The process by which to Expunge a criminal record varies from state to state
53. However, there are certain elements that remain the same in all Expungement proceedings
54. Although each state has its own procedures and requirements for Expungement, all require the person petitioning for Expungement to have completed their probation and paid all
55. Kit Revised: 04/2009, CN 10557 (How to Expunge Your Criminal and/or Juvenile Record) page 2 of 34
56. Seal and Expunge Home; Frequently Asked Questions; Frequently Asked Questions (Español) Application; Reasons for Denial; Entitled Entities; Contact Us; Links; Certificate of Eligibility Instructions; Early Juvenile Expungement; Early Juvenile Expungement Reasons for Denial; Human Trafficking Expungement; Lawful Self-Defense Expungement
Expunge, Espa, Entitled, Entities, Eligibility, Early, Expungement
57. How to Expunge Your Criminal and/or Juvenile Record Kit updated 06/2020, CN 10557 (How to Expunge Your Criminal and/or Juvenile Record) page 2 of 36 Things to Think About Before You Represent Yourself in Court Try to Get a Lawyer The court system can be confusing, and it is a good idea to get a lawyer if you can
58. Expunge definition: If you Expunge something, you get rid of it completely, because it causes problems or bad Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
59. The court decided to Expunge at your sentencing; You received adjudication as a juvenile delinquent, and you have reached age 17
60. The court will Expunge all juvenile records
61. If you are uncertain whether you are eligible for Expungement, consult with an attorney.
62. For example, when you want to Expunge a criminal record in Ohio
63. Under Ohio law, there is a process to Expunge and seal criminal records
64. Although Expungement and sealing are two different things – the former erases a record, and the latter just seals it from public …
65. Michigan is also creating a system to automatically Expunge eligible felonies and misdemeanors after certain periods of time
66. How to Expunge Criminal Records
67. Just like your eligibility requirements, your process to Expunge your criminal record depends on your state's laws, and while you can file for record Expungement yourself, your best bet is to hire a criminal attorney
Eligibility, Expunge, Expungement
68. I am only seeking to Expunge or seal arrests that resulted in myrelease without being charged or in cases that resulted in my acquittal, dismissal of the case, or a reversed or vacated conviction
69. ExpungeMENT See Expunge, the process of expunging or destroying records
Expungement, Expunge, Expunging
70. Expunge: 1 v remove by erasing or crossing out or as if by drawing a line Synonyms: excise , scratch , strike Type of: cancel , delete remove or make invisible
Expunge, Erasing, Excise
expunge (verb) · expunges (third person present) · expunged (past tense) · expunged (past participle) · expunging (present participle)