1. Expressly definition is - in an express manner : explicitly
Expressly, Express, Explicitly
2. How to use Expressly in a sentence.
3. Expressly definition, for the particular or specific purpose; specially: I came Expressly to see you
4. Expressly synonyms, Expressly pronunciation, Expressly translation, English dictionary definition of Expressly
5. In an express or a definite manner; explicitly: I Expressly ordered the visitor to leave.
Express, Explicitly, Expressly
6. Expressly If outlays threaten to exceed the threshold, allotments must be reduced and/or enrollments curtailed unless the cap is Expressly overridden by legislative action
Expressly, Exceed, Enrollments
7. From the Cambridge English Corpus The first made all felonies non-capital offences unless Expressly …
8. Something done Expressly is done only for a very specific reason or purpose
9. Growing up, your grandparents' formal living room might have been used Expressly for adult parties.
10. Find 28 ways to say Expressly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. ‘Expressly tailored for Murray, Johnston is a character that plays to his strengths.’ ‘But some theologians have recently placed the mystery in a new framework, by setting natural evil within an Expressly evolutionary context.’
Expressly, Evil, Evolutionary
12. Expressly is defined as in a very clear way
13. An example of Expressly is a woman telling a man that she's absolutely, under no circumstances interested in him.
14. Expressly (Charlie Appleby) CHARLIE APPLEBY landed his first winner as a Godolphin trainer with Expressly
15. Definition of Expressly in the Definitions.net dictionary
16. What does Expressly mean? Information and translations of Expressly in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
17. Expressly - WordReference English dictionary, questions, discussion and forums
18. Engaging opportunities that boost the ROI of publishers and advertisers: people find Expressly …
19. Ex‧press‧ly /ɪkˈspresli/ ●○○ adverb formal 1 if you say something Expressly, you say it very clearly and firmly SYN specifically He was Expressly forbidden to speak to the girl
20. 2 deliberately or for a specific purpose SYN specifically The building is Expressly designed to conserve energy.
21. What is the opposite of Expressly? Antonyms for Expressly (opposite of Expressly).
22. As adverbs the difference between expressively and Expressly is that expressively is in an expressive manner while Expressly is in an expressive or explicit manner.
Expressively, Expressly, Expressive, Explicit
23. ‘Expressly tailored for Murray, Johnston is a character that plays to his strengths.’ ‘But some theologians have recently placed the mystery in a new framework, by setting natural evil within an Expressly evolutionary context.’
Expressly, Evil, Evolutionary
24. Vintage Made Expressly for Lord & Taylor Ceramic Floral Coffee Mug Cup Tulips Flowers Made in Japan Holds 10 Ounces Super Condition! BowGirlsVTGVariety
25. Definition of Expressly adverb in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
26. Expressly adv adverb: Describes a verb, adjective, adverb, or clause--for example, "come quickly," "very rare," "happening now," "fall down." (specifically, purposely) appositamente, specificamente avv avverbio : Descrive o specifica il significato di un verbo, di una frase, o di parti del discorso: "Sostammo brevemente " - "Ho tirato la palla
27. This Expressly includes circumvention by third countries
28. It should either Expressly allow or disallow software patents
29. Packing and/or labelling by (intermediate) traders is Expressly excluded.
30. Expressly definition: for an express purpose; with specific intentions Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Expressly, Express, Examples
31. Another word for Expressly: explicitly, clearly, plainly, absolutely, positively Collins English Thesaurus
Expressly, Explicitly, English
32. Expressly prijevod u rječniku engleski - hrvatski u Glosbe, online rječnik, besplatno
33. Expressly horse page with past performances, results, pedigree, photos and videos
34. Expressly horse rating and status
35. See who is a fan of Expressly .
36. Expressly (not comparable) In an express or explicit manner
Expressly, Express, Explicit
37. We were Expressly permitted to use the building
38. By Expressly Speaking Here is a 53-page packet of activities to accompany the book “Good-night Gorilla” by Peggy Rathmann
39. He was Expressly forbidden to speak to the girl
40. These conditions must be Expressly incorporated into the contract of employment
41. Small businesses are Expressly exempted from the requirements of this legislation
42. Expressly (7 Occurrences) 1 Timothy 4:1 But the Spirit says Expressly that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT RSV) Numbers 30:12 But if her husband have Expressly annulled them on the day that he heard them, then nothing of that which is gone out of her lips as to her vows or the bond on
43. Expressly Meaning: "in detail, plainly," from express (adj.) + -ly (2)
44. We've got 9 rhyming words for Expressly » What rhymes with Expressly? This page is about the various possible words that rhymes or sounds like Expressly.Use it for writing poetry, composing lyrics for your song or coming up with rap verses.
45. Find 28 ways to say Expressly, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
46. "As you know, compulsory licenses are Expressly permitted under Colombia's international trade obligations and can be an effective means to make medicines available and affordable," Brown wrote, urging Froman to "publicly clarify that issuing a compulsory license for a pharmaceutical product and promoting access to medicines are consistent with Colombia's international trade obligations".
47. Expressly-UK, London, United Kingdom
48. Expressly helps UK merchants welcome their new customers just as they deserve: with 1-click.
49. By Expressly Speaking This interactive book is designed to help your students answer basic “who” questions
50. Expressly (7 Occurrences) 1 Timothy 4:1 But the Spirit says Expressly that in later times some will fall away from the faith, paying attention to seducing spirits and doctrines of demons, (WEB KJV WEY ASV DBY WBS YLT RSV)
51. Numbers 30:12 But if her husband have Expressly annulled them on the day that he heard them, then nothing of that which is gone out of her lips as to her vows or the bond on
52. Ron DeSantis (R) on Wednesday unveiled his proposal for a civics education curriculum in the state, emphasizing it will “Expressly exclude” critical race theory.
Education, Emphasizing, Expressly, Exclude
53. Governor DeSantis announced Florida’s curriculum will “Expressly exclude” Critical Race Theory
54. Ron DeSantis says Florida’s civics curriculum will ‘Expressly exclude’ critical race theory Posted at 7:48 pm on March 17, 2021 by Brett T.
55. He Expressly asked for you to translation in English - German Reverso dictionary, see also 'express',expressively',expressway',expression', examples, definition, conjugation
Expressly, English, Express, Expressively, Expressway, Expression, Examples
Legal Definition of expressly. : in an express manner : in definite and distinct terms acceptance is expressly conditional.
Definition of expressly 1 : in an express manner : explicitly expressly rejected the proposal 2 : for the express purpose : particularly, specifically made expressly for me Examples of expressly in a Sentence
Expressly is defined as in a very clear way. An example of expressly is a woman telling a man that she's absolutely, under no circumstances interested in him. YourDictionary definition and usage example.
Definition of express. (Entry 1 of 4) 1a : directly, firmly, and explicitly stated my express orders. b : exact, precise. 2a : designed for or adapted to its purpose. b : of a particular sort : specific for that express purpose. 3a : traveling at high speed specifically : traveling with few or no stops along the way express train.