See also: Explorative Exploratively Exploratory Exploit Explanation Explain Explicate Explore Explicitly Explode Explosive Expletive Exploitable Exploitative Exploiter Exploitation Explicar Explicated Explored Explicits Exploder Exploitate Exploud Explorer Explosion Exploiting Explication Explicative
1. Explorative definition is - exploratory
2. Recent Examples on the Web Your Explorative energy continues to rise throughout the day
Examples, Explorative, Energy
3. 2020 Pisces is represented by the fish, and when lucky Jupiter illuminates your Explorative ninth house, you’ll definitely be inspired to set sail
4. Explorative synonyms, Explorative pronunciation, Explorative translation, English dictionary definition of Explorative
5. Explorative - serving in or intended for exploration or discovery; "an exploratory operation"; "exploratory reconnaissance"; "digging an exploratory
Explorative, Exploration, Exploratory
6. Definition of Explorative in the Definitions.net dictionary
7. What does Explorative mean? Information and translations of Explorative in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
8. Dictionary entry overview: What does Explorative mean? • Explorative (adjective) The adjective Explorative has 1 sense:
9. Serving in or intended for exploration or discovery Familiarity information: Explorative used as an adjective is very rare.
10. Synonyms for Explorative include exploratory, experimental, fact-finding, investigative, probing, tentative, trial, analytic, searching and investigational
Explorative, Exploratory, Experimental
11. Explorative How many syllables? 4 Syllables How it's divided? ex-plor-a-tive
12. Die Explorative Studie ist eine Variante der Forschungsarbeit
13. Synonyms for Explorative in Free Thesaurus
14. 1 synonym for Explorative: exploratory
15. What are synonyms for Explorative?
16. ‘Through Explorative activity and dialogue, we expect to generate prototype projects and ideas for future art/tech collaborations.’ ‘As mentioned in the introduction, this study was an Explorative one which was aimed at generating data to assist in the design of new Web technologies.’
17. Nitazoxanide against COVID-19 in three Explorative scenarios J Infect Dev Ctries
18. As adjectives the difference between exploratory and Explorative is that exploratory is serving to explore or investigate while Explorative is exploratory
Exploratory, Explorative, Explore
19. Explorative: 1 adj serving in or intended for exploration or discovery Synonyms: exploratory alpha early testing stage of a software or hardware product beta preliminary or testing stage of a software or hardware product preliminary denoting an action or event preceding or in preparation for something more important; designed to orient or
Explorative, Exploration, Exploratory, Early, Event
20. School of Explorative Architecture, SEA, Cape Town South Africa, A different perspective on Architectural research, education and practice
21. ‘Through Explorative activity and dialogue, we expect to generate prototype projects and ideas for future art/tech collaborations.’ ‘As mentioned in the introduction, this study was an Explorative one which was aimed at generating data to assist in the design of new Web technologies.’
22. Explorative definition: serving in or intended for exploration or discovery synonyms: searching, beta, wildcat, alpha, preliminary, exploratory antonyms
Explorative, Exploration, Exploratory
23. Our results indicate that Explorative and exploitative IT capabilities are complementory in moderating the link between collaborative planning and firm performance but substitutive in moderating the relationship between information sharing and firm performance
24. Lightfish Games is raising funds for Farsight - 5E Evolved Explorative Sci-Fi RPG on Kickstarter! A science fiction roleplaying game on exploration and conflict, based on 5E Evolved, a Sci-Fi ruleset developed starting from 5E!
Evolved, Explorative, Exploration
25. Explorative research focuses on the “how” and the “why” questions (Fouché & De Vos, 2005:106)
26. Antonyms for Explorative include concluding, additional, definitive, extra, secondary, casual, cursory, perfunctory, sketchy and superficial
27. To assess adjustment to life with an ostomy and quality of life (QOL) 1 year after ostomy surgery, a prospective, Explorative study was conducted among patients of a stoma clinic at a university hospital in Sweden
28. An Explorative study of the current practice and attitude towards the management of chronic periodontitis by general dental practitioners in the West Midlands
29. The central question in Explorative BPM is how BPM can support the exploration of innovation opportunities in order to create new value propositions for organizations (Grisold, Gross, Röglinger, Stelzl, & vom Brocke, 2019)
30. This ambition sets Explorative BPM apart from the majority of methods, techniques and tools that are developed in the
31. In this work, we propose an Explorative facial super-resolution framework, DeepSEE, for Deep disentangled Semantic Explorative Extreme super-resolution
32. To the best of our knowledge, DeepSEE is the first method to leverage semantic maps for Explorative super-resolution.
33. Explorative WORKING CONDITIONS IN THE FAST FASHION INDUSTRY
34. An Explorative study on money laundering of cybercrime proceeds using bitcoin
35. This research is an Explorative case study to obtain information about the
36. We examined whether Explorative saccade training (EST), compared with flicker-stimulation training (FT), would selectively improve saccadic behavior on the patients’ blind side and benefit performance on natural exploratory tasks
Examined, Explorative, Est, Exploratory
37. Firms may invest in cloud computing for exploitative or Explorative innovation
38. Exploitative innovation oriented cloud computing investments impact the firms' core business limitedly while the investments for Explorative innovation bring the firms both more opportunities and risks such as complex integration with multiple participants.
39. Diese Explorative Studie enthält Daten, die erweitert werden müssen, um der Design-Community mehr Informationen über die Bedeutung der Farbe bei der Gestaltung von Innenräumen zu vermitteln.: This exploratory study has provide data that needs broadening in order to provide the design community with more information about the relationship of color and meaning in the design of interior spaces.
Explorative, Enth, Erweitert, Exploratory
40. Explorative As er et rådgivningsfirma og koordinator som tilbyr tjenester innen vertskap, salg, markedsføring og
Explorative, Er, Et
explore (verb) · explores (third person present) · explored (past tense) · explored (past participle) · exploring (present participle)
• EXPLORATIVE (adjective) The adjective EXPLORATIVE has 1 sense: 1. serving in or intended for exploration or discovery. Familiarity information: EXPLORATIVE used as an adjective is very rare.
exploratory, explorative(adj) serving in or intended for exploration or discovery. "an exploratory operation"; "exploratory reconnaissance"; "digging an exploratory well in the Gulf of Mexico"; "exploratory talks between diplomats".
Replicated experiment has shown that while scripted and exploratory testing result in similar defect detection effectiveness (the total number of defects found) exploratory results in higher efficiency (the number of defects per time unit) as no effort is spent on pre-designing the test cases.