explicit (noun) · explicits (plural noun)
See also: Explicitness
1. 8 synonyms of Explicitness from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 34 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Explicitness
3. Explicitness: careful thoroughness of detail
4. Explicitness synonyms, Explicitness pronunciation, Explicitness translation, English dictionary definition of Explicitness
5. The story was told with the Explicitness of a textbook
6. The skilled negotiator knows that Explicitness aids common understanding
7. The act of showing or talking about sex or violence in a very detailed way: The discussion was about the Explicitness …
8. The strictness and Explicitness with which the public accounts are kept of course greatly facilitate the process of audit
9. CONGRESSIONAL GOVERNMENT WOODROW WILSON "The fellow isn't much of a fellow, certainly," says Luttrell, with charming Explicitness. MOLLY …
10. Definition of Explicitness in the Definitions.net dictionary
11. What does Explicitness mean? Information and translations of Explicitness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
12. Explicitness meaning The state or characteristic of being explicit.
13. Synonyms for Explicitness include particularity, specificity, meticulousness, precision, exactitude, detail, accuracy, thoroughness, scrupulousness and fastidiousness
14. Explicitness is the degree to which the agreement is manifest to those not party to it. Mutuality takes into account whether promises are given by two parties or only one
15. Explicitness translate: tính rõ ràng; sự nói thẳng
16. ‘Another challenge lies in whether confronting human foibles - namely perversion - in such verbal or visual Explicitness still allows them to be funny.’ ‘Government expenses for freedom-of-information searches vary according to the Explicitness of a request and how many documents have to be sorted through to find the required ones.’
17. The quality of stating something clearly or directly, so that the meaning is easy to understand The theory has been explained with great clarity and Explicitness. (usually disapproving) the fact of describing or showing something, especially sexual activity, with a lot of detail He didn't like the degree of sexual Explicitness in the film.
18. The quality of stating something clearly or directly, so that the meaning is easy to understand The theory has been explained with great clarity and Explicitness.
19. Hypernyms ("Explicitness" is a kind of): clarity; clearness; limpidity; lucidity; lucidness; pellucidity (free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression)
20. Another way to say Explicitness? Synonyms for Explicitness (other words and phrases for Explicitness).
21. The proposed model is a three-step process that includes (i) skin filtering (skin is one of the most important features for detecting Explicitness in an image, (ii) attributes (skin percentage, pornography-weight, skin area geometric distribution, skin pixels in skin correlation, hair-inside-body, and skin-region-smoothness), and (iii) SVM-prediction (training of SVM model using the discussed
22. Explicitness: 1 n clarity as a consequence of being explicit Antonyms: inExplicitness unclearness by virtue of not being explicit Type of: clarity , clearness , limpidity , lucidity , lucidness , pellucidity free from obscurity and easy to understand; the comprehensibility of clear expression
23. See authoritative translations of Explicitness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
24. Synonyms for Explicitness in Free Thesaurus
25. 1 antonym for Explicitness: inExplicitness
26. What are synonyms for Explicitness?
27. High quality example sentences with “lack of Explicitness” in context from reliable sources - Ludwig is the linguistic search engine that helps you to write better in English
28. The strictness and Explicitness with which the public accounts are kept of course greatly facilitate the process of audit
29. CONGRESSIONAL GOVERNMENT WOODROW WILSON "The fellow isn't much of a fellow, certainly," says Luttrell, with charming Explicitness. MOLLY …
30. This increased Explicitness is a more complete exhibition of the various abstractions involved in the complex idea which is the meaning of the sentence
31. Whitehead and the modern word Some of his novels are outstanding sf that imho were ahead of the time since in the 90's the idea of Explicitness and dark themes were not that popular at least
32. Speakers tend to use various “Explicitness strategies” (Mauranen, 2007) in order to enhance intelligibility
33. The findings of this study show that there are indeed variations from standard ENL forms with respect to the degree of Explicitness in spoken interactions
34. Explicitness in a sentence - Use "Explicitness: 21
35. Definition of Explicitness noun in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
36. Spanish Translation of “Explicitness” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
37. Sexual Explicitness is the order of the day: 2
38. He didn't like the degree of sexual Explicitness in the film: 3
39. When the book was published the energy and Explicitness caught the popular imagination: 4
40. Its Explicitness clarifies and deepens interpretative understanding: 5
41. One was the strong temptation towards Explicitness and over-clarity: 6
42. In practice, Flexibility, Alignment, Variety, and Explicitness (FAVE) can be integrated and applied in many different ways to your teaching and learning context to advance Accessible Education
43. The Explicitness of technology makes it more transparent and fair (for software to give conflicted advice, that conflict would have to be coded explicitly, which would be intentional, traceable, and probably illegal)
44. View Explicitness Implied Contract case questions.docx from ACCOUNTING BUS& 201 F at Renton Technical College
45. Rather, under applicable New York case law, the rule of Explicitness is a recognized interpretative principle of contract law that is applicable outside of bankruptcy and which requires
46. Here, novelty and greater Explicitness amount to the same thing
47. We can therefore say that the higher the degree of Explicitness, the deeper the possible, indeed inevitable disconcertment caused by the newly acquired knowledge.
48. Bank, NA, applied the so-called Rule of Explicitness to the allocation of recoveries among creditors outside of a bankruptcy proceeding
49. Sexual Explicitness is the order of the day
50. He didn't like the degree of sexual Explicitness in the film
51. When the book was published, the energy and Explicitness caught the popular imagination
52. Elaboration and/or Explicitness as a desired characteristic of student academic writing: Wright (2008) “Students [writing chemistry lab reports] engage in elaborated discourse with a high degree of specificity […] Once they have focused on salient data and evidence, elaborated forms of discourse arrange information into more complex and explicit representations reflective of canonical
53. Spanish conditional sentences were presented to learners through five different degrees of Explicitness, which were the result of combining the factors [±formal instruction] and [±directions to search for rules]
54. So, Explicitness and phonics and systematic - that's not in question - but then, what is the limit to how much Explicitness we need to achieve? Finding Balance Between Implicit & Explicit Phonics Instruction
55. Seidenberg and his colleague say there is an overdoing it of certain types of Explicitness
56. Explicitness: expliciet, duidelijk, uitgesproken: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
57. If rules of Explicitness merely required transacting parties or their lawyers to add a few words to the written agreements they draft, the rules would perhaps be of little consequence
The definition of explicit is, “to fully and clearly express something, leaving nothing implied.” Something is explicit when it is cleared stated and spelled out and there is no room for confusion, as in the writing of a contract or statute. For example,
Some common synonyms of explicit are definite, express, and specific. While all these words mean "perfectly clear in meaning," explicit implies such verbal plainness and distinctness that there is no need for inference and no room for difficulty in understanding.
An IMPLICIT statement specifies a type and size for all user-defined names that begin with any letter, either a single letter or in a range of letters, appearing in the specification. An IMPLICIT statement does not change the type of the intrinsic functions.
When something, some behavior or some action is fully expressed, that there remains no ambiguity about the behavior or the act, it called the explicit detail. Explicit details can be of any matter, for instance, we can say that explicit details are given about a specific topic by Mr.