See also: Explainable Exploit Explanation Explain Explicate Explore Explicitly Explode Explosive Expletive Exploitable Exploitative Exploiter Exploitation Explicar Explicated Explored Explicits Exploder Exploitate Exploud Explorer Explosion Exploiting Explication Explicative
1. 5 synonyms of Explainable from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 4 related words, definitions, and antonyms
2. Find another word for Explainable
3. Explainable: capable of having the reason for or cause of determined
4. The moment at which the flight is Explainable is the very moment when there was the least number of persons before the door
5. THE MYSTERY OF THE YELLOW ROOM GASTON LEROUX There seemed no Explainable origin for it, and Evelyn's mind at once turned to …
6. Explainable: 1 adj capable of being understood “ Explainable phenomena” Synonyms: interpretable explicable capable of being explicated or accounted for
Explainable, Explicable, Explicated
7. (when tr, may take a clause as object) to make (something) comprehensible, esp by giving a clear and detailed account of the relevant structure, operation, surrounding circumstances, etc (tr) to justify or attempt to justify (oneself) by giving reasons for one's actions or words Derived forms of explain Explainable, …
Esp, Etc, Explain, Explainable
8. Explainable AI, ready for takeoff
9. The transition to Explainable AI is already underway, and within three years, we expect it to dominate the AI landscape for businesses
10. Explainable Daniel Angerhausen is an FDL science advisor and mentor for the Exoplanet and Astrobiology challenges
11. For the last week of the program Explainables Sally Blumenthal, Amran Salleh and Jesse John will join him to prepare the group for their final "TED-style" presentations.
12. Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI) is a domain focused on techniques and approaches that facilitate the understanding and interpretation of the operation of ML models
13. Explainable Machine Learning with DALEX Nowadays a model that scores high on the test set is often not enough
14. That’s why there is a growing interest in Explainable Artificial Intelligence (XAI), which is a set of methods and techniques that make you understand the model’s behavior.
15. 1 day ago · Finally, a prototype of Explainable AI for the built time-series predictor is designed
16. Before, we go through this step, let us understand what is need of interpretable models/Explainable models
17. Why Explainable AI (XAI) is the buzz & need of the hour? Data is everywhere, and machine learning can mine it for information.
18. The position is embedded in the current Explainable and Reliable Artificial Intelligence (ERAI) group of DKE
Embedded, Explainable, Erai
19. ‘For no Explainable reason, a good deal of the original music has been either altered or removed altogether.’ ‘The report concludes that all sightings were Explainable by natural events, such as the weather or meteors, or were of normal aircraft.’ ‘This happened for Explainable medical reasons, but it became part of her legend.’
Explainable, Either, Events
20. Explainable AI is a key element of trustworthy AI and there is significant interest in Explainable AI from stakeholders, communities, and areas across this multidisciplinary field.
21. Explainable artificial intelligence (XAI) is a set of processes and methods that allows human users to comprehend and trust the results and output created by machine learning algorithms
22. Explainable AI is used to describe an AI model, its expected impact and potential biases.
23. InExplainable definition, not Explainable; incapable of being explained; inexplicable
24. Antonyms for Explainable include hopeless, inexplicable, insoluble, insolvable, unExplainable, unresolvable, unsolvable, uncountable, unanswerable and indeterminable
25. Synonyms for Explainable in Free Thesaurus
26. 6 synonyms for Explainable: accountable, decipherable, explicable, illustratable, interpretable, interpretable
27. What are synonyms for Explainable?
28. Researchers at the Stowers Institute for Medical Research, in collaboration with colleagues at Stanford University and Technical University of Munich, have developed advanced Explainable artificial intelligence (AI) in a technical tour de force to decipher regulatory instructions encoded in DNA.
29. Explainable AI for decoding genome biology
30. Explainable and Trainable AI Improves Decision Visibility
31. More straightforward functions like semantic reasoning or inherently Explainable ones like decision trees allowed humans to track what AI did and clearly follow its logic.
32. This movement is called Explainable AI (xAI)
33. Types of Explainable AI Explanations
34. Explainable AI: A path to understanding
35. That's the foundation for a field of study known as "Explainable AI." The goal is to understand and explain the reasoning of the system--to untangle the
36. Explainable AI (XAI) is an emerging field in machine learning that aims to address how black box decisions of AI systems are made
37. Explainable AI for decoding genome biology Opening the black box to uncover the rules of the genome's regulatory code Date: February 18, 2021 Source:
38. --LARUS Business Automation today announced results of the application of the LARUS Galileo Graph Explainable Artificial Intelligence platform powered by Fujitsu Deep Tensor ® …
39. Explainable AI Is Not One-Dimensional
40. There are many different flavors of Explainable AI and a whole host of related techniques
41. SOURCE: DARPA XAI Program Although Explainable AI is an open and actively researc h ed problem, there are some existing methods that can …
Explainable, Ed, Existing
42. Fero Labs is seeking to change that, via a practical application of "Explainable" ML and IoT
43. Explainable and Adaptive AI can help: • Expand ethical access to credit • Improve data ingestion to reduce friction • Build stronger decisioning models Both types of AI are available in Equifax …
Explainable, Expand, Ethical, Equifax
44. “Explainable AI is a machine learning or artificial intelligence application that is accompanied by easily understandable reasoning for how it arrived at a given conclusion
45. Researchers at the Stowers Institute for Medical Research, in collaboration with colleagues at Stanford University and Technical University of Munich have developed advanced Explainable artificial
46. Explainable AI solves the black box problem
47. Posts about Explainable AI, IML, AutoML, AutoEDA and Evidence-Based Machine Learning
48. Following the end of the Open Loop program, BasisAI signed a long-term partnership with computer vision start-up Nodeflux to collaborate on Explainable biometrics
49. Explainable AI (XAI), Interpretable AI, or Transparent AI refer to techniques in artificial intelligence (AI) which can be trusted and easily understood by humans
50. Explainable Artificial Intelligence Artificial Intelligence(AI) systems have already proven to be quite useful to humans – from driving our cars to landing rovers on Mars
51. Having AI that is trustworthy, reliable and Explainable, without greatly sacrificing AI performance or sophistication, is a must
52. The March edition of The RMA Journal features an article on ways Explainable AI (XAI) can help financial institutions of all sizes satisfy the legitimate demands of multiple stakeholders
53. The “Explainable” advantage of this approach can be even better understood by looking at the two levels of interpretability it comes with: local and global explainability
Explainable, Even, Explainability
54. While Explainable AI becomes more and more popular, there should be a requirement to evaluate explainability performance, the same as we evaluate model performance
Explainable, Evaluate, Explainability
55. What is Explainable AI? Explainable artificial intelligence or Explainable AI (sometimes known as the shorthand “XAI”) refers to the ability of algorithm or model owners to understand how AI reached its findings by making AI technology as transparent as possible
56. With Explainable AI – as well as interpretable machine learning – organizations gain access to
57. Explainable AI for decoding genome biology Opening the black box to uncover the rules of the genome's regulatory code
58. Making the role of AI in medicine Explainable: Analysis system for the diagnosis of breast cancer
59. The Explainable AI Mini-Summit will showcase the latest trends in Explainable techniques and how these are being applied across industries
60. What impact is Explainable AI having on the development of autonomous vehicles, medical diagnosis and algorithmic trading? Uncover both the latest technological advancements & industry trends from a global
explain (verb) · explains (third person present) · explained (past tense) · explained (past participle) · explaining (present participle)
Antonyms for Explain: v. make clear; give a reason for. conceal, cloud, perplex, stagnate, hide, wonder, be vague, mystify, complicate, confuse, misunderstand, obscure, question, tangle, misrepresent, distort, withhold.
verb (used with object) to make plain or clear; render understandable or intelligible: to explain an obscure point. (when tr, may take a clause as object) to make (something) comprehensible, esp by giving a clear and detailed account of the relevant structure, operation, surrounding circumstances, etc
1. Explain, elucidate, expound, interpret imply making the meaning of something clear or understandable. To explain is to make plain, clear, or intelligible something that is not known or understood: to explain a theory or a problem.