expert (noun) · experts (plural noun)
See also: Expertness
1. Their Expertness, and the rapidity of their motions, Agnes described as inconceivable by those who had never witnessed them
2. TALES FROM BLACKWOOD VARIOUS As in school so at home the children should hear their poetry read until they acquire some real degree of Expertness as readers
3. Definition of Expertness in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Expertness mean? Information and translations of Expertness in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Synonyms for Expertness include skill, expertise, ability, proficiency, mastery, adroitness, deftness, dexterity, capability and knack
6. The noun Expertness can be countable or uncountable.
7. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Expertness.
8. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Expertnesses e.g
9. In reference to various types of Expertnesses or a collection of Expertnesses.
10. Expertness 'Expertness' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with S Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Expertness We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Expertness will help you to finish your crossword today.
11. Expertness Translations’ services regarding quality, assistance, deadlines, and flexibility. Expertness Translations fully meets our demands, and we hope it continues this way.
13. S ocial Expertness extends your emotional intelligence to develop relationships with others
14. The definition of social Expertness is the ability to build genuine relationships and bonds and to express caring, concern, and conflict in healthy …
15. ‘Civil-political rights and economic-social rights demand very different kinds of Expertness and methodologies for research and missions and lobbying.’ ‘He admired the Expertness of these artists so much, that he copied many of their paintings in order to learn as …
16. Another word for Expertness: skill, knowledge, know-how, facility, command Collins English Thesaurus
17. The mind of man in Hamlet The focus should be on relationship building: Expertness (i.e., skills, knowledge, substantive understanding, confidence), attractiveness (i.e., the degree to which you are likeable and "real" to the client), and trustworthiness (i.e., …
18. Regarding the subject at hand here, though, I think that "Expertness" in the case of the violinist and the programmer, it had a lot to do with being an expert at the use of the very few tools for those 10,000 hours (violin + sheet music or computer and programming language).Marketing Profs Daily Fix
19. I was ASTOUNDED by Mexico's intelligence and Expertness in response and preparation for the cane.
20. Get a Expertness mug for your father-in-law Manafort.
21. Expertness - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
22. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Expertness n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
23. Synonyms for Expertness in English including definitions, and related words.
24. Synonyms: expertise; Expertness
25. Hypernyms ("Expertness" is a kind of): skillfulness (the state of being cognitively skillful)
26. Hyponyms (each of the following is a kind of "Expertness"): professionalism (the Expertness characteristic of a professional person)
27. See authoritative translations of Expertness in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
28. To get that ordered life I had realised the need of organisation, knowledge, Expertness, a wide movement of co-ordinated methods
29. THE NEW MACHIAVELLI HERBERT GEORGE WELLS This accounts no less for the numbers they destroyed, to which the Expertness …
30. The second sin of Expertness is committed on grant applications and manuscripts that challenge the current expert consensus
31. As nouns the difference between Expertness and expertise is that Expertness is the state of being expert; skill or proficiency while expertise is great skill or knowledge in a particular field or hobby.
32. Most people chose this as the best definition of Expertness: The state of being expert See the dictionary meaning, pronunciation, and sentence examples.
33. Expertness: 1 n skillfulness by virtue of possessing special knowledge Synonyms: expertise Types: professionalism the Expertness characteristic of a professional person sophistication being expert or having knowledge of some technical subject Type of: skillfulness the state of being cognitively skillful
34. Translation for 'Expertness' in the free English-Dutch dictionary and many other Dutch translations
35. Expertness translate: ความเชี่ยวชาญ
36. Translation for 'Expertness' in the free English-Spanish dictionary and many other Spanish translations.
37. sự thành thạo (Translation of Expertness from the PASSWORD English-Vietnamese Dictionary © 2015 K Dictionaries Ltd)
38. 1 client'sperceptionofcounselor trustworthiness,Expertness, andattractiveness asafunctionofcounselorraceanddialect by stevenjeffreystein
39. Expertism definition, Expertness or skill, especially in a specific field
40. Expertness, Attractiveness, and Influence in Counseling Strong, Stanley R.; Dixon, David N
41. Journal of Counseling Psychology, 18, 6, 562-570, Nov 71 The hypothesis that attractiveness and Expertness combine additively to make attractive experts more influential than unattractive ones was not supported.
42. Expertness in a sentence - Use "Expertness" in a sentence 1
43. Among the Pagurinea is the Birgus latro, or robber-crab, whose Expertness in climbing the coco-nut palm need no longer be doubted, since in recent years it has been noted and photographed by trustworthy : 3.
44. Expertness translation in English-Latin dictionary
45. Expertness está consiente de lo difícil que puede ser desplazarse a un gimnasio para realizar tu sesión de entrenamiento, es por esto que te ofrecemos una al
46. Highly Recommended: 14 local business owners recommend Expertness TRANSLATIONS
47. “Games aren’t your area of Expertness.” “Expertise,” Jonas corrected him automatically
48. Professionalism: 1 n the Expertness characteristic of a professional person Type of: expertise , Expertness skillfulness by virtue of possessing special knowledge
49. Expertness translation in English-Finnish dictionary
50. Expertness tituly tax percentage to make a hole in the water
51. Expertise consists of Expertness, competence, qualification, intelligence and authoritativeness (McCroskey, 1999), whereas trustworthiness splits into perceived honesty, sincerity and objectivity (McCracken, 1989)
52. Expertness Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Expertness in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
53. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Expertness in Urdu is مہارت , …
54. Expertness Translations has an exclusive department for translations, intended to take care of our customer's most varied needs, whether corporate or individual.
expertness - skillfulness by virtue of possessing special knowledge. expertise. skillfulness - the state of being cognitively skillful. professionalism - the expertness characteristic of a professional person.
Expert(noun) an expert or experienced person; one instructed by experience; one who has skill, experience, or extensive knowledge in his calling or in any special branch of learning.
What does expertise mean? The definition of expertise is advanced knowledge or skill. (noun) An example of expertise...
Synonyms for (adjective) expert. Synonyms: adept, skilful, skillful, expert, practiced, proficient, good Definition: having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude Usage: adept in handicrafts; an adept juggler; an expert job; a good mechanic; a practiced marksman; a proficient engineer; a lesser-known but no less skillful composer;