EXPERTISE [ˌekspərˈtēz, ˌekspərˈtēs]
See also: Expertise
1. Expertise definition is - the skill of an expert
2. How to use Expertise in a sentence.
3. Expertise definition, expert skill or knowledge; expertness; know-how: business Expertise
4. 7 synonyms of Expertise from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 7 related words, definitions, and antonyms
5. Find another word for Expertise
6. Expertise: knowledge gained by actually doing or living through something.
7. Find 49 ways to say Expertise, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Expertise is one of the leading equipment supplier and rental service provider in K.S.A and GCC
9. Expertise executes civil, mechanical and electrical services and other engineering job-related functions to the petrochemical industries
10. Expertise Cosmetology Institute equips its students with knowledge to thrive in the barbering and salon environments, post-graduation
11. Some authors actually define Expertise in exactly the opposite way: fluid and routine behavior is the hallmark of non-Expertise, and real experts address difficult problems, with the possibility
12. Expertise synonyms, Expertise pronunciation, Expertise translation, English dictionary definition of Expertise
13. Through collaborative efforts children share skills and Expertise in learning.: To sustain and improve quality of training, the surgical faculty should develop Expertise in education.: His regulatory background is the perfect fit to round out the Expertise of the current faculty.: The very thing that enables Expertise to develop, namely the codification of expert language, leads inevitably to
14. Synonyms for Expertise in Free Thesaurus
15. 34 synonyms for Expertise: skill, knowledge, know-how, facility, grip, craft, judgment, grasp
16. Expertise I - 4,000 bits from Elizabeth Gain 2% extra Fishing exp and increases Sea Creatures spawn chance by 0.6%
17. Expertise II - 50 sea creature kills while having Expertise enchant on your rod Gain 4% extra Fishing exp and increases Sea Creatures spawn chance by 1.2%
18. Expertise III - 100 sea creature kills while having Expertise enchant on
19. Expertise was incorporated in 1999 by Doug Soares, an HR guy with a keen interest in optimizing personal performance and organizational effectiveness
20. What does Expertise mean? The definition of Expertise is advanced knowledge or skill
21. (noun) An example of Expertise is a master gardener's knowle
22. Expertise - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
23. Principal Translations: Inglés: Español: Expertise n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
24. The noun Expertise can be countable or uncountable.
25. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Expertise.
26. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Expertises e.g
27. In reference to various types of Expertises or a collection of Expertises.
28. Expertise definition, expert skill or knowledge; expertness; know-how: business Expertise
29. Students' expectations were as varied as their Expertise
30. Customers will be impressed by the Expertise of our highly trained employees
31. She brings Expertise on general financial and technical matters
32. Expertise (also known as Exp and Ept) was a secondary attribute introduced in Patch 2.3.0
33. Each percent of Expertise decreased the chance that melee or ranged attacks made by the player will be dodged by the same percentage
34. If the dodge chance was completely negated by Expertise, any leftover Expertise would then negate parried by the same amount.
35. The Crossword Solver found 111 answers to the Expertise crossword clue
36. • The technical Expertise was provided by a Japanese company
37. • the Expertise of trained teachers • The organisation has employees with Expertise in both medical and counselling services
38. • The content validity of individual items may be determined by inspection by some one with Expertise in the area of language assessment.
39. Expertise n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
40. Expertise (also known as Exp and Ept) is an attribute introduced in Patch 2.3.0
41. One point of Expertise decreases the chance that melee attacks made by the player will be dodged or parried by 0.25%
42. At level 80, every 7.688690185546875 points of Expertise rating grant 1 Expertise
43. Keywords: intuition, Expertise, overconﬁdence, heuristics, judgment I n this article we report on an effort to compare our views on the issues of intuition and Expertise and to discuss the evidence for our respective positions
44. Expertise can also be naturally found in terms of talent
45. Expertise requires an interest, if a person is interesting in a particular field or subject, he/she will work to learn as much about it and earn Expertise
46. Expertise can also be gained by
47. “Without leaving the UK, my first Expertise.tv webinar has already enabled me to connect with new leadership coaching clients from both the Middle East & Asia.” – Brian Evje, Leadership Coach Being focused on funnels is the path to profitability…
48. In the second view Expertise is a characteristic of individuals and is a consequence of the human capacity for extensive adaptation to physical and social environments
49. Many accounts of the development of Expertise emphasize that it comes about through long periods of deliberate practice.
50. Expertise is the primary attribute of Rangers
51. For each rank of Expertise, the Energy cost of all of your attacks, Rituals, touch skills and Rangers [ sic ] skills are decreased by 4%
52. Several skills, especially those related to Energy costs and skill recharge times, become more effective with higher Expertise.
53. Type of feat: general Prerequisite: intelligence 13+Required for: improved Expertise, whirlwind attack, improved whirlwind attack, weapon master Specifics: A character with this feat can make defensive attacks, gaining a +5 bonus to AC but receiving a -5 penalty to attack rolls
54. By default, NWN allows spellcasting while using Expertise
55. Expertise is a currency used to buy items from Draken's shop, obtained from defeating Bosses and Rare Enemies
56. Expertise is a finite resource, and does not exist as a physical item
57. To view the current amount of Expertise you have, talk with Draken, hold the Shift key, and click "Check Expertise" in his
58. HR Disciplines Area of Expertise LIKE SAVE PRINT EMAIL Reuse Permissions
59. The first, building Expertise, refers to training current employees in the new areas
60. The second, acquiring Expertise, involves either hiring new employees or partners or merging with another organization so that the requisite skills are instantly available.
61. Weekly Patch 34: Malaise Expertise+ card nerf: 8 -> 7 cards in hand
62. Weekly Patch 11: A Library of Features New Green card: Expertise
63. Expertise (also known as Exp and Ept) is an attribute introduced in Patch 2.3.0
64. One point of Expertise decreases the chance that melee attacks made by the player will be dodged or parried by 0.25%
65. At level 80, every 7.688690185546875 points of Expertise rating grant 1 Expertise
66. A lawyer with deep Expertise in racketeering cases has been retained by the Atlanta-area district attorney's office investigating former President Donald Trump.
67. Tom Nichols' The Death of Expertise shows how this rejection of experts has occurred: the openness of the internet, the emergence of a customer service model in higher education, and the transformation of the news industry into a 24-hour entertainment machine, among other reasons
68. Gain Expertise equal to 3% of your precision +10% Experience from kills
69. 30 minutes 80 Corsair Tuning Crystal: Gain condition damage equal to 3% of your toughness Gain Expertise equal to 3% of your toughness +10% Experience from kills
70. 54) What that is saying is that, if you choose Perception for one of your Expertise skills, your proficiency bonus is doubled, not the entire Perception bonus
71. FAPC has Expertise in reviewing labels for compliance and visual appeal, and problem solving through the critical decision-making process in finding the right packaging, whether it is a new product or a product line packaging update.
DEFINITION: Workplace expertise is the fuel of an organization. Expertise is defined as the level at which a person is able to perform within a specialized realm of human activity .
A common conception is that experts know more and perform better than those around them. From this standpoint, expertise refers to the knowledge and skills that distinguish top performers from novices and less proficient people. There is a sense in which expertise is relative. That's the key idea that makes the movie Idiocracy so entertaining.
"Expertise is consensually defined as elite, peak, or exceptionally high levels of performance on a particular task or within a given domain," explained researcher Lyle E. Bourne, Jr. of the University of Colorado, Boulder and his colleagues in an article published in the journal Frontiers in Psychology.
1 Answers You have spelled the word correctly in the question, that is, the word is spelled expertise. Expertise therefore, by those definitions above, is the condition or attribute of possessing extensive skill or knowledge; that is, an expert is an expert since they possess expertise. There are some more famous quotations using the word, such as;