See also: Experimentation Expeditious Expedient Expertise Experience Expedition Experienced Expeditiously Experiment Expectation Expedite Expectant Experimental Expenses Expectorate Expected Expenditure Expel Expediate Expecting Expensive Expendable
1. Synonyms of Experimentation. a procedure or operation carried out to resolve an uncertainty
2. People who oppose Experimentations involving animals for the testing of cosmetics intended for humans.
3. Experimentation either verifies or falsifies a theory by testing its empirical consequences
Experimentation, Either, Empirical
4. When addressing customer needs through new offerings, it is essential to carry out hypothesis-driven Experimentation and develop the kind of products
5. Experimentation is a low cost, low risk, and an empirical way for organizations to test new ideas
6. Strategic leaders that embrace the discipline of Experimentation continually grow, evolve and build upon the fundamental truths of how their customers respond to ideas and changes
Embrace, Experimentation, Evolve
7. Some companies built their empire off the back of Experimentation.
8. Realizing the transformative power of Experimentation requires a sustained commitment
9. Experimentation Platform (ExP) is a team of 60+ Data Scientists, Software Engineers and Program Managers
Experimentation, Exp, Engineers
10. Our mission is to accelerate innovation through trustworthy Experimentation.
11. To discover what effect they have: Children need the opportunity for Experimentation
12. Extensive Experimentation is needed before new …
13. More psychological Experimentation around laughter or the contexts in which it occurs will likely support the importance of laughing throughout your day, and maybe even suggest more ways to intentionally harness its benefits.
14. Experimentation A RESEARCH METHODOLOGY PRESENTED BY – Ms
15. ‘ Experimentation on the brain and the nerves’
16. ‘after Experimentation in the laboratory, the first vines of the new clone were planted’.
17. Experimentation in practice: The case of Louis Pasteur
18. Is that experiment is a test under controlled conditions made to either demonstrate a known truth, examine the validity of a hypothesis, or determine the efficacy of something previously untried while Experimentation is the act of experimenting; practice by experiment
Experiment, Either, Examine, Efficacy, Experimentation, Experimenting
19. Experimentation Experimentation is the best known way to test the veracity of scientific theories, eliminate alternative explanations, engineer novel solutions to practical problems, and provide clues to causal inference
Experimentation, Eliminate, Explanations, Engineer
20. Experimentation is the key to success for most platform-based companies like booking.com
21. To discover what effect they have: Children need the opportunity for Experimentation
22. Extensive Experimentation is needed before new …
23. The ever-increasing use of the computer as a tool for data analysis and acquisition has not eliminated the need for a grounding, sound Experimentation design, Baird continues to emphasize the fundamentals of Experimentation with added consideration for the power of new technology.
Ever, Eliminated, Experimentation, Emphasize
24. To create a culture of Experimentation, the article says, firms need “a new model of leadership,” which cultivates curiosity, emphasizes data-informed decisions, experiments ethically, sets
Experimentation, Emphasizes, Experiments, Ethically
25. Experimentation is the act or process of trying out a new procedure, idea, or activity
26. “Exploration and Experimentation of new ways of being, in isolation, does not support change.” ― Pamela McLean, Self as Coach, Self as Leader: Developing the Best in You to Develop the Best in …
27. The Experimentation Table is a table that can be used daily where the player gets to play short games in exchange for Enchanting XP, level 3-7 Books, and XP bottles
Experimentation, Exchange, Enchanting
28. ‘after Experimentation in the laboratory, the first vines of the new clone were planted’ ‘Objective scientific research and Experimentation must be left free from interference.’ ‘The company has also engaged in extensive in-house testing and Experimentation on a wide range of …
Experimentation, Engaged, Extensive
29. TOP REVIEWS FROM Experimentation FOR IMPROVEMENT
30. By definition, the practice of Experimentation in entrepreneurship is to “acquire knowledge germane to entrepreneurship” by actively experimenting in hands …
Experimentation, Entrepreneurship, Experimenting
31. Experimentation includes a built-in feature that lets you refine the users included in an experiment based on the flag's targeting rules
32. • Further Experimentation with more leaves of the same tree convinced Shen Nung of the value of the plant as a health-giving medicine
33. • The difficulties of Experimentation in this area are well known
34. • A period of Experimentation in which the future leader is able to try out and refine his or her idea
35. Experimentation is a power pool
36. Experimentation gives you access to poisonous ranged attacks as well as powers that boost your attack power and the survivability of your allies
37. Experimentation definition: the act, process, or practice of experimenting Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Experimentation, Experimenting, Examples
38. Experimentation is a bit like innovation, a word that can mean different things to different people and in the worst case, it is just an empty word without meaningful intent
39. Artistic Experimentation In Music: An Anthology from the Orpheus Institute [ORCiM] in Belgium, with accompanying CD & online audio/video repository, is a fascinating collection of 35 texts by various authors owing their genesis to the Orpheus Research Center …
40. Urban Experimentation with robotics in Japan is part of a proactive government strategy to ‘roboticise’ society as part of national industrial strategy and in response to pressing problems of societal ageing, a shrinking labour force and rising medical and social security costs.
41. Become fully data-driven with strategic Experimentation skills
42. In this program, you will go beyond A/B testing to build an Experimentation system that produces wins – not random data points
43. Vivisection, operation on a living animal for experimental rather than healing purposes; more broadly, all Experimentation on live animals
44. Animal testing, also known as animal Experimentation, animal research and in vivo testing, is the use of non-human animals in experiments that seek to control the variables that affect the behavior or biological system under study.This approach can be contrasted with field studies in which animals are observed in their natural environments or habitats.
Experimentation, Experiments, Environments
45. Experimentation in Innovation Experimentation is crucial in the innovation process
46. Experimentation is vital for innovation
47. The Operational Experimentation program connects homeland security end users, technology innovators, and the interagency community to assess cutting-edge technology in operational settings and facilitate technology demonstrations for homeland security operators
Experimentation, End, Edge
48. DHS S&T is committed to using operational Experimentation, operationally-focused
49. Definition of Experimentation (noun): process of testing ideas or methods
50. Definition and synonyms of Experimentation from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
Experimentation, English, Education
51. This is the British English definition of Experimentation.View American English definition of Experimentation.
52. Put simply, your people need to understand that Experimentation is a worthy investment — and that they shouldn’t fear failure
53. Instilling a culture of Experimentation and optimisation is …
54. Experimentation, Prediction, & Modeling
55. Experimentation - Data Scientist will oversee the product Experimentation program for us with the goal of driving data based decisions
56. Experimentation - Data Scientist will oversee the product Experimentation program for us with the goal of driving data based decisions
experimentation (noun) · experimentations (plural noun)
As nouns the difference between experiment and experimentation is that experiment is a test under controlled conditions made to either demonstrate a known truth, examine the validity of a hypothesis, or determine the efficacy of something previously untried while experimentation is the act of experimenting; practice by experiment. As a verb experiment is to conduct an experiment.
The purpose of an experiment is to determine whether observations agree with or conflict with the predictions derived from a hypothesis. Experiments can take place anywhere from a garage to CERN's Large Hadron Collider. There are difficulties in a formulaic statement of method, however.
Experimental Method. Experimental method is a method in which a variable (independent variable that is hypothesized as a cause; IV) is manipulated by an experimenter and the corresponding change in another variable (dependent variable that is hypothesized as an effect; DV) is observed.
To experiment is defined as to try out something new or to test a theory. An example of experiment is when you try out a new hair style. An example of experiment is when you use test tubes and chemicals in a lab to complete a project and to try to better understand chemical reactions.