expenditure (noun) · expenditures (plural noun)
1. Expenditure definition is - the act or process of expending
2. How to use Expenditure in a sentence.
3. Expenditure definition, the act of expending something, especially funds; disbursement; consumption
4. Expenditure synonyms, Expenditure pronunciation, Expenditure translation, English dictionary definition of Expenditure
5. What is an Expenditure? An Expenditure represents a payment with either cash or credit to purchase goods or services
6. An Expenditure is recorded at a single point in time (the time of purchase), compared to an expense Accrued Expenses Accrued expenses are expenses that are recognized even though cash has not been paid
7. 15 synonyms of Expenditure from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 33 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Find another word for Expenditure
9. Expenditure: a payment made in the course of achieving a result.
10. Find 31 ways to say Expenditure, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
11. The Expenditure method is a system for calculating gross domestic product (GDP) that combines consumption, investment, government spending, and net …
12. Expenditure data are grouped by the following categories: Compensation and Pension; Education and Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment; Insurance and Indemnities; Construction and Related Costs; General Operating Expenses and Related Costs; Loan Guaranty; and Medical Expenditures
13. Consumer spending, or personal consumption Expenditures (PCE), is the value of the goods and services purchased by, or on the behalf of, U.S
14. In a trip budget, you need to add up all your Expenditures, such as hotel, car rental and food costs against the money you have brought to spend
15. An Expenditure is money spent on something.
16. What does Expenditure mean? The definition of an Expenditure is the act of spending money or time and it is something on which you spend money
17. Transfer payment - a public Expenditure (as for unemployment compensation or veteran's benefits) that is not for goods and services
18. Expenditure - the act of spending money for goods or services
19. The use of term Expenditure relates to the purchase of fixed assets
20. In accounting books, there are two types of Expenditure- Capex definition and Revenue Expenditure
21. Capital Expenditure is the one that is done to purchase or increase the value of fixed assets
22. For example, the purchase of buildings, land, plants is capital Expenditure.
23. Government spending or Expenditure includes all government consumption, investment, and transfer payments
24. In national income accounting, the acquisition by governments of goods and services for current use, to directly satisfy the individual or collective needs of the community, is classed as government final consumption Expenditure.Government acquisition of goods and services intended to
25. ‘The Expenditure of time and energy on the part of the dealers is enormous.’ ‘The aim is to increase energy Expenditure by walking more and thus preventing weight gain.’ Synonyms
26. Capital Expenditure (CapEx) is a payment for goods or services recorded—or capitalized—on the balance sheet instead of expensed on the income statement.
27. ‘Political party Expenditure at election time should be limited very strictly and funded by government.’ ‘It will also exclude funds which have been allocated for Expenditure within the year.’ ‘Taxes rise by stealth to fund public Expenditure, yet public services do not improve.’
28. Expenditure is an outflow of money, or any form of fortune in general, to another person or group to pay for an item or service, or for a category of costs.For a tenant, rent is an expense
29. Traduzioni aggiuntive: Inglese: Italiano: Expenditure n noun: Refers to person, place, thing, quality, etc
30. (an act of spending) spesa nf sostantivo femminile: Identifica un essere, un oggetto o un concetto che assume genere femminile: scrittrice, aquila, lampada, moneta, felicità: Helen felt her Expenditure on a new car was justified, because she needed it to get to work.
31. Expenditure ý nghĩa, định nghĩa, Expenditure là gì: 1
32. Data and research on social and welfare issues including families and children, gender equality, GINI coefficient, well-being, poverty reduction, human capital and inequality., SOCX presents information on trends and composition of social Expenditure across the OECD from 1980 to 2017/18 and estimates for 2018-2019 as well as estimates of net total social spending.
33. Synonyms for Expenditure in Free Thesaurus
34. 23 synonyms for Expenditure: spending, payment, expense, outgoings, cost, charge, outlay
35. Expenditure (rather formal) an amount of money spent by a government, an organization or a person: Expenditure on education expenses money that has to be spent by a person or an organization; money that you spend while you are working that your employer will pay back to you later:
36. Expenditure tax, tax levied on the total consumption Expenditure of an individual
37. The tax will not be assessed, or if assessed will be abated, if the Expenditure is corrected within the correction period
38. Any foundation manager who refuses to agree to any part of the correction must pay an additional tax of 50 percent of the Expenditure, up to a maximum tax of $20,000
39. Expenditure definition: Expenditure is the spending of money on something, or the money that is spent on Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
40. The noun Expenditure can be countable or uncountable.
41. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Expenditure.
42. However, in more specific contexts, the plural form can also be Expenditures e.g
43. In reference to various types of Expenditures or a collection of Expenditures.
44. Expenditure is classified into 2 types - Revenue and Capital Expenditure
45. Expenditure is the expend or spending of money on some commodities
46. Deferred Expenditure - What is a deferred Expenditure? A deferred Expenditure (expense) is a cost to a company that has been paid but only impacts on the company’s profit/loss accounts later in the fiscal year or the next, depending on when it will be used
47. Another word for Expenditure: spending, payment, expense, outgoings, cost Collins English Thesaurus
48. Second, tax Expenditure estimates are for fully phased in tax changes
49. For provisions with important timing effects, the amount of revenue brought in from repeal over a typical ten-year budget window can differ from the tax Expenditure estimate
50. Third, tax Expenditure estimates …
51. From Longman Dictionary of Contemporary English Expenditure ex‧pen‧di‧ture / ɪkˈspendɪtʃə $ -ər / noun 1 PE [countable, uncountable] SPEND MONEY the total amount of money that a government, organization, or person spends during a particular period of time → income Expenditure on Expenditure on research and development huge cuts in public Expenditure (= the amount of money a
52. A government's revenue and Expenditure should be balanced
53. Cuts in government Expenditure are politically unpopular
54. The computer was my largest single item of Expenditure
55. Tax Expenditures are popular ways for governments to encourage behaviors such as purchasing a
56. 6 Income and Expenditure Form free download
57. Download free printable Income and Expenditure Form samples in PDF, Word and Excel formats
58. Expenditure Reporting Deadline Information Grantees may find Expenditure reporting deadlines listed on the TEA Grant Opportunities page
59. Scroll down to the Critical Events section to find dates for all Expenditure reports due for the grant
60. Expenditure Budget definition: Expenditure Budget provides complete information about the total Expenditure of the Union government in a financial year
61. In the study, health Expenditure as a share of gross domestic product was the dependent variable while gross domestic product per capita, percentage of total population covered by public and private insurance, out-of-pocket health Expenditure as percentage of total Expenditure on health, age dependency ratio, life expectancy at birth, number of hospitals per million population, number of
62. This page displays a table with actual values, consensus figures, forecasts, statistics and historical data charts for - Fiscal Expenditure.
63. Expenditure (usually uncountable, plural Expenditures) (uncountable, countable) Act of expending or paying out
64. The Expenditure of time, money, and political capital on this project …
65. Expenditure tax a form of INDIRECT TAX that is incorporated into the selling price of a product and is borne by the consumer.
66. In raising revenue and applying FISCAL POLICY, governments have two broad choices: the use of taxes on Expenditure and the use of taxes on INCOME (DIRECT TAXES).Taxes on income, such as INCOME TAX, deduct tax at source, whereas taxes on Expenditure are levied at the
67. Revenue Expenditure or operating expenses constitute those costs which do not lead to asset creation