See also: Expendability Expandability Expendable Expeditious Experience Expedient Expedition Expertise Expectation Expedite Expeditiously Expected Experiment Experienced Expectancy Expectorate Experiential Expenditure Expectant Experimental Expediate Expecting Expenses Experimentation
1. Expendability [ɪksˌpendəˈbɪlətɪ] N → prescindibilidad f Collins Spanish Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged 8th Edition 2005 © William Collins Sons & Co
2. Expendability meaning The state or quality of being expendable.
3. Expendability (Noun) The state or quality of being expendable. How to pronounce Expendability?
4. Male Expendability — the survival-based calculation that men’s lives can more readily be sacrificed to a greater objective — has had an outsized effect in determining what behavior we consider manly, and even on the structure of society itself.
Expendability, Effect, Even
5. 1.1.8 The Air Force Expendability, Recoverability, Repairability Category (ERRC) codes act in conjunction with the SMR coding structure and will be determined from the initial assignment of the SMR codes
6. 1.3.7 Expendability, Recoverability, Reparability, Cost Designator (ERRCD).Cataloging element that indicates whether an item can be economically repaired and what level (base or depot) has the authority to condemn an item
Expendability, Errcd, Element, Economically
7. Synonyms for Expendability include redundancy, excess, superfluity, surplus, overabundance, superabundance, surfeit, bellyful, fat and overage
8. ‘As hard as Expendability is on workers themselves, increased productivity is the way progress is made.’ More example sentences ‘Missions for unmanned vehicles will gravitate toward those compatible with their primary strengths - persistence, Expendability and stealth.’
9. Male Expendability or male disposability is the idea that society can better cope with the loss of a typical man than with the loss of a typical woman
10. Human Expendability deals with all levels of the social system and shapes our lives
11. Contents: A Model of Expendability; Expendability and
12. Human Expendability deals with all levels of the social system and shapes our lives
13. Spanish Translation of “Expendability” The official Collins English-Spanish Dictionary online
14. Expendability is a concept that means that something or someone can affordably be lost or sacrificed. Strategic use by the Brotherhood of Nod It was used by the Brotherhood of Nod as a form of classification, applied to nations, settlements and persons
15. In the first two cases, Expendability is given as a % breakdown, presumably of individuals.
16. See authoritative translations of Expendability in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
17. Expendability designates an intervention with an inhabit-by date, anticipating the future appearance of structures and programmes more suitable for that particular zeitgeist
18. Synonyms for Expendability in Free Thesaurus
19. What are synonyms for Expendability?
20. ‘As hard as Expendability is on workers themselves, increased productivity is the way progress is made.’ More example sentences ‘Missions for unmanned vehicles will gravitate toward those compatible with their primary strengths - persistence, Expendability and stealth.’
21. Expendability (countable and uncountable, plural expendabilities) The state or quality of being expendable.
Expendability, Expendabilities, Expendable
22. The noun Expendability can be countable or uncountable.
23. In more general, commonly used, contexts, the plural form will also be Expendability.
24. Expendability translation from English into Roman Urdu is tasarruf
25. Expendability meaning in Urdu has been searched 109 ( one hundred nine ) times till today 20/03/2021
26. Get translation of the word Expendability in Urdu and Roman Urdu
27. Learn how to speak Expendability Word in Urdu and English.
28. "The Expendability Doctrine is an oil conspiracy thriller, about utterly ruthless criminal behavior motivated by sheer lust for money and power
29. T2 - Raciality, Expendability, and border militarization
30. Beyond Expendability, a major reason men evolved to be more risk aggressive is that males have the ability to reproduce even after death; a man can take risks tomorrow and get himself killed, but still successfully reproduce so long as he sleeps with a woman tonight.
Expendability, Evolved, Even
31. O Updates the Air Force process for basesubmitted Source, Maintenance, and Recoverability and Expendability, - Recoverability, Reparability Category code changes to the recommend change process within the Enhanced Technical Information Management System rather than the AFTO Form 22
32. Racial indispensability is intended to challenge the logic of racial Expendability and is the idea that institutions, policies, and practices that support and perpetrate anti-Black racism suffer from the flawed assumption that the future of African Americans is somehow de-linked from the future of White communities
33. The Expendability of unmanned systems has made the calculation of a response entirely different
34. ERRC Code ERRC Designator N XB3 P XF3 T XD2 U NFx S NDx Expendability The first position of the ERRC designator shows the Expendability of a supply item
35. Expendability is a concept that means that something or someone can affordably be lost or sacrificed.
36. In the first two cases, Expendability is given as a % breakdown, presumably of individuals.
37. Expendability (exˌpendaˈbility) noun
38. Expendability Urdu Meaning - Find the correct meaning of Expendability in Urdu, it is important to understand the word properly when we translate it from English to Urdu
39. There are always several meanings of each word in Urdu, the correct meaning of Expendability in Urdu is تصرَّف, and in roman we write it Tasarruf.
40. How is Expendability Recoverability Repairability Code abbreviated? ERRC stands for Expendability Recoverability Repairability Code
41. ERRC is defined as Expendability Recoverability Repairability Code …
42. The Expendability of Asian American life is tied to the Expendability of Asian life, the military massacres of people across Central, South, Southeast, and East Asia historically and today
Definition of expendable. (Entry 1 of 2) : that may be expended: such as. a : normally used up or consumed in service expendable supplies like pencils and paper. b : more easily or economically replaced than rescued, salvaged, or protected.
The definition of expendable is someone or something that is disposable or not necessary or important.
capable of being expended. (of an item of equipment or supply) consumed in use or not reusable. considered to be not worth keeping or maintaining. Military. (of personnel, equipment, or supplies) capable of being sacrificed in order to accomplish a military objective.