1. The Latin source of Expeditious is the verb expedire, which means "to extricate," to prepare, or to be useful
2. Expeditious synonyms, Expeditious pronunciation, Expeditious translation, English dictionary definition of Expeditious
3. Characterized by promptness; quick: an Expeditious answer to an inquiry.
4. How does the adjective Expeditious contrast with its synonyms? Some common synonyms of Expeditious are fast, fleet, hasty, quick, rapid, speedy, and swift
5. While all these words mean "moving, proceeding, or acting with celerity," Expeditious suggests efficiency together with rapidity of accomplishment
6. The Expeditious handling of an order
7. “Individuals who tested positive were moved in the most Expeditious and safe manner to a specialized containment area on the evacuation aircraft,” a State Department spokesperson said in a written response
8. Expeditious When distinctive moral traditions are unwilling to participate in Expeditious reform, they are perceived as petrified and dogmatic
9. From the Cambridge English Corpus As early as 1942, a consensus had developed in favour of an Expeditious …
10. Expeditious The city's interest is in seeing the project built in the most Expeditious way
11. From The Seattle Times When players are injured, they are routinely examined by trainers, who can consult with sideline team physicians to make reasonable and Expeditious …
12. So Expeditious was the measure, that soon the obvious material was exhausted
13. The route by Alexandria and Suez, they all tell me, is the best and most Expeditious. So Expeditious, in fact, was Beza, that on the twenty-second of August he was in Paris.
14. Adverb promptly and quickly: Our office will handle all queries and concerns Expeditiously and without delay.
15. Expeditious is an adjective, the adverb form is Expeditiously, the noun form is Expeditiousness
16. Remember, expedient may be considered to have a neutral or negative connotation, Expeditious has a neutral or positive connotation.
17. Synonyms for Expeditious include quick, swift, rapid, fast, speedy, prompt, hasty, brisk, immediate and instant
18. The definition of Expeditious is done with speed and efficiency
19. An example of Expeditious used as an adjective is the phrase "Expeditious clean up," which means clean up that was done very quickly and well.
20. The Expeditious bracelet is an opal bracelet enchanted with the Lvl-1 Enchant spell
21. Examples of Expeditious in a sentence When I order fast food, I expect to receive it in an Expeditious timeframe
22. 🔊 The man was saved because of the doctor’s Expeditious diagnosis
23. 🔊 Because Expeditious shipping is included with all deliveries, I don’t mind paying the company’s membership fee
24. But Expeditious is speedy, like your Expeditious exit from the voting booth because you know didn't do the right thing
25. ‘The reason for that inertia is simple: we prefer violence because it is the most Expeditious, efficient, effective and easiest solution to most problems, if not all.’
26. Anything Expeditious is speedy and efficient
27. People like shortcuts because they are Expeditious
28. If you can do things quickly and well, then you're good at being Expeditious
29. Definition of Expeditious in the Definitions.net dictionary
30. What does Expeditious mean? Information and translations of Expeditious in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
31. Three times per day as a swift action, the wearer of Expeditious armor can summon a burst of speed and gain a +10-foot enhancement bonus on all modes of movement for 1 round
32. Feats Craft Magic Arms and Armor; Spells Expeditious retreat; Cost 2,000 gp
33. Learn the definition of 'in an Expeditious manner'
34. Browse the use examples 'in an Expeditious manner' in the great English corpus.
35. Find 24 ways to say Expeditious, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
36. 1815, Jane Austen, chapter 38, in Emma: Our coachman and horses are so extremely Expeditious!—I believe we drive faster than any body.· (of a process or thing) Completed or done with efficiency and speed; facilitating speed
37. Synonyms for Expeditious in Free Thesaurus
38. 34 synonyms for Expeditious: quick, fast, active, prompt, immediate, rapid, ready, alert
39. Definition of Expeditious adjective in Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary
40. Definition of Expeditious (adjective): quick and effective
41. Definition and synonyms of Expeditious from the online English dictionary from Macmillan Education.
42. This is the British English definition of Expeditious.View American English definition of Expeditious.
43. Adjective Expeditious means quick and efficient.
44. The Expeditious bracelet is an opal bracelet enchanted with the Lvl-1 Enchant spell
45. Expeditious is a symmetrical half circular shawl knit from the center top down
46. Expeditiousness - the property of being prompt and efficient; "it was done with dispatch"
47. This entry about Expeditious has been published under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 (CC BY 3.0) licence, which permits unrestricted use and reproduction, provided the author or authors of the Expeditious entry and the Encyclopedia of Law are in each case credited as the source of the Expeditious entry.
48. Expeditious Retreat Source: D&D 5th Edition ↓ Attributes
49. Expeditious Retreat Edit Page Content
50. Items ordered from Expeditious may be subject to tax in certain states, based on the state to which the order is shipped
51. Definition of Expeditious adjective in Oxford Advanced American Dictionary
52. Expeditious is the title of a group of common pistols in Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel
53. Judge Feldman, in his ruling, said the government is required to act in an "Expeditious" manner, and that "the time delays at issue here are unreasonable."Judge Orders U.S
54. Instead, senators passed an amendment, negotiated by Boxer and Barrasso, mandating "Expeditious" NEPA reviews.Obama administration gives billions in stimulus money without environmental safeguards
55. [more Expeditious; most Expeditious] formal: acting or done in a quick and efficient way
56. Both sides hoped for an Expeditious [=prompt] resolution of the dispute
57. [+] more examples [-] hide examples [+] Example sentences [-] Hide examples — Expeditiously adverb.
58. See authoritative translations of Expeditious in Spanish with example sentences and audio pronunciations.
59. Expeditious Retreat Concentration
60. Expeditious definition: Expeditious means quick and efficient
61. Feastday: April 19 Patron: of emergencies, Expeditious solutions, against procrastination, merchants, navigators, programmers, and hackers revolutionaries Death: 303
62. Expeditious Retreat Press is Suzi Yee and Joseph Browning
63. Expeditious Excursions are freelance employment opportunities advertised & assigned by FEEF (Federation of Expeditious Excursion Facilitation) a guild operating in every corner of the multi-verse
Definition of expeditious : marked by or acting with prompt efficiency Other Words from expeditious Synonyms Choose the Right Synonym The Real Root of Expeditious Example Sentences Learn More about expeditious Other Words from expeditious
Expeditious describes an action that is done quickly and efficiently, the word expeditious does not have any negative connotation. Expeditious is an adjective, the adverb form is expeditiously, the noun form is expeditiousness. Remember, expedient may be considered to have a neutral or negative connotation,...
Choose the Right Synonym for expeditious. fast, rapid, swift, fleet, quick, speedy, hasty, expeditious mean moving, proceeding, or acting with celerity. fast and rapid are very close in meaning, but fast applies particularly to the thing that moves fast horses and rapid to the movement itself.
Use expeditious in a sentence. adjective. The definition of expeditious is done with speed and efficiency. An example of expeditious used as an adjective is the phrase "expeditious clean up," which means clean up that was done very quickly and well. YourDictionary definition and usage example.