expect (verb) · expects (third person present) · expected (past tense) · expected (past participle) · expecting (present participle)
1. Expect definition is - to consider probable or certain
2. How to use Expect in a sentence
3. Expect synonyms, Expect pronunciation, Expect translation, English dictionary definition of Expect
4. To look forward to the probable occurrence or appearance of: Expecting a phone call; Expects rain on
5. Expect definition, to look forward to; regard as likely to happen; anticipate the occurrence or the coming of: I Expect to read it
6. She Expects that they will come
7. 4 synonyms of Expect from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 17 related words, definitions, and antonyms
8. Expect: to believe in the future occurrence of (something).
9. Find 55 ways to say Expect, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
10. Expect is a tool for automating interactive applications such as telnet, ftp, passwd, fsck, rlogin, tip, etc
11. Expect is also useful for testing these same applications.
12. Expect, Expect that vtr transitive verb: Verb taking a direct object--for example, "Say something." "She found the cat." (with clause: anticipate) creer que vtr + conj : esperar que vtr + conj : I Expect our team will lose again
13. Big business is Expected to maintain America's ability to compete in the world market
14. Expect can make easy all sorts of tasks that are prohibitively difficult with anything else
15. You will find that Expect is an absolutely invaluable tool - using it, you will be able to automate tasks that you've never even thought of before - and you'll be able to do this automation quickly and easily.
16. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff
17. Synonyms for Expect in Free Thesaurus
18. 54 synonyms for Expect: think, believe, suppose, assume, trust, imagine, reckon, forecast, calculate
19. Expect Expect “STRING” waits until one of the patterns matches the output of a spawned process : interact : gives control of the current process to the user, so that keystrokes are sent to the current process, and the stdout and stderr of the current process are returned.
20. I Expect of you will have done as anticipated you should
21. I Expect from you that the payment you promised will arrive in my hand from yours
22. Expected of operates as an abstract expression; Expected from as a concrete expression
23. Find out what to Expect if you've been diagnosed with the new coronavirus, COVID-19
24. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff
25. Expect command or Expect scripting language is a language that talks with your interactive programs or scripts that require user interaction
26. Expect scripting language works by Expecting input, then the Expect script will send the response without any user interaction.
27. When you use Expect, you write assertions similarly to how you would say them, e.g
28. "I Expect this value to be equal to 3" or "I Expect this array to contain 3"
29. When you write assertions in this way, you don't need to remember the order of actual and Expected arguments to functions like assert.equal, which helps you write better tests.
30. The BDD styles are Expect and should
31. Synonyms for Expect include anticipate, envisage, forecast, predict, envision, foresee, await, contemplate, prophesy and sense
32. The educational health content on What To Expect is reviewed by our medical review board and team of experts to be up-to-date and in line with the latest evidence-based medical information and accepted health guidelines, including the medically reviewed What to Expect books by Heidi Murkoff
33. What to Expect: Massage Feeling good starts with feeling comfortable
34. If you claimed the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC) or the Additional Child Tax Credit (ACTC), you can Expect to get your refund by the first week of March if:
35. What side effects should I Expect from COVID-19 vaccines? Side effects may vary with the type of COVID-19 vaccine
36. Expect has been nominated for five Dora Awards in the General Theatre category, is a Dora winner for Outstanding Choreography, and has been shortlisted twice for the Toronto Arts Foundation Awards
37. Selling Your House: A Timeline of What to Expect
38. 1 day ago · After a big first year, Expect smaller and choppier gains from the rest of this bull market Published Tue, Mar 23 2021 9:19 AM EDT Updated Tue, Mar 23 2021 12:30 PM EDT Yun Li @YunLi626
39. Expect supports regular expressions and can wait for multiple strings at the same time, executing a different action for each string.Expect also understands exceptional conditions such as timeout and end-of-ﬁle
40. The Expect command is styled after Tcl’scase command which matches a string against a num-ber of other strings.
41. The Ratings Game Don’t Expect people to use stimulus money to buy GameStop stock, analyst says Last Updated: March 19, 2021 at 2:34 p.m
42. The Expect HTTP request header indicates Expectations that need to be fulfilled by the server in order to properly handle the request.
43. The only Expectation defined in the specification is Expect: 100-continue, to which the server shall respond with:
44. 100 if the information contained in the header is sufficient to cause an immediate success,; 417 (Expectation Failed) if it cannot meet the
45. This article reviews how much weight you can Expect …