1. Exiguously synonyms, Exiguously pronunciation, Exiguously translation, English dictionary definition of Exiguously
2. What does Exiguously mean? In an exiguous way
3. Definition of Exiguously in the Definitions.net dictionary
4. What does Exiguously mean? Information and translations of Exiguously in the most comprehensive dictionary definitions resource on the web.
5. Exiguously translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'exiguous',exiguousness',eximiously',exiguity', examples, definition, conjugation
Exiguously, English, Exiguous, Exiguousness, Eximiously, Exiguity, Examples
6. Exiguously 'Exiguously' is a 10 letter word starting with E and ending with Y Synonyms, crossword answers and other related words for Exiguously We hope that the following list of synonyms for the word Exiguously will help you to finish your crossword today.
7. Exiguous definition in English dictionary, exiguous meaning, synonyms, see also 'Exiguously',exiguousness',exiguity',eximious'
Exiguous, English, Exiguously, Exiguousness, Exiguity, Eximious
8. What is the definition of Exiguously? What is the meaning of Exiguously? How do you use Exiguously in a sentence? What are synonyms for Exiguously?
9. Exiguously (exˈiguously) adverb
10. Exiguously 4 points 5 points 6 points 6 years ago In all honesty it must have been a combination of a poor life at home, terrible acne and being extremely self-conscious
11. Exiguously ( comparative more Exiguously, superlative most Exiguously ) In an exiguous way
12. Abnormally - Exiguously - hardly ever - incredibly - piddlingly - uncommonly - very seldom 11 letter words unnaturally 12 letter words adverb of time - here and there - infrequently - scarcely ever - seldom if ever - unexpectedly - unfrequently - unordinarily 13 letter words uncustomarily 21 letter words at …
13. Synonyms for Exiguously include insufficiently, skimpily, sparely, sparsely, deficiently, meagrely, modestly, scantly, scantily and stingily
14. Abnormally - Exiguously - hardly ever - incredibly - piddlingly - uncommonly - very seldom 11 letter words unnaturally 12 letter words adverb of time - here and there - infrequently - scarcely ever - seldom if ever - unexpectedly - unfrequently - unordinarily 13 letter words uncustomarily 21 letter words at …
15. Cheerfully - Exiguously - fancifully - negligibly - pleasantly - scampingly - skimpingly - slurringly - swimmingly - triflingly 11 letter words arbitrarily - frivolously - imperfectly - like nothing - negligently - on easy terms - slightingly - tant soit peu - whimsically 12 letter words
16. Of course, like any noun ending on the suffix -ous, it may be extended by -ly to produce an adverb: Exiguously
Ending, Extended, Exiguously
17. Exiguousness translation in English - English Reverso dictionary, see also 'exiguous',Exiguously',emulousness',exigence', examples, definition, conjugation
Exiguousness, English, Exiguous, Exiguously, Emulousness, Exigence, Examples
18. Synonyms for Exiguously in Free Thesaurus
19. Antonyms for Exiguously include amply, generously, abundantly, bountifully, copiously, liberally, plenteously, plentifully, plentily and profusely
20. Morphology-based taxonomy via Exiguously reproductive organ has severely limitation on bamboo taxonomy, mainly owing to infrequent and unpredictable flowering events of bamboo
21. Explanation: D: Exiguously means not occurring often, or occurring rarely, so Choice D would LEAST change the meaning of the sentence
22. Exiguously: met karigheid: Translations: 1 – 1 / 1
23. Part of this is also addressing the perspectives that are Exiguously considered