1. Exhilarate: [verb] to make cheerful and excited : enliven, elate.
Exhilarate, Excited, Enliven, Elate
2. Exhilarate definition, to enliven; invigorate; stimulate: The cold weather Exhilarated the walkers
Exhilarate, Enliven, Exhilarated
3. Exhilarate synonyms, Exhilarate pronunciation, Exhilarate translation, English dictionary definition of Exhilarate
4. To invigorate, animate, elate, stimulate: A brisk walk will Exhilarate you
5. 14 synonyms of Exhilarate from the Merriam-Webster Thesaurus, plus 31 related words, definitions, and antonyms
6. Find another word for Exhilarate
7. Find 43 ways to say Exhilarate, along with antonyms, related words, and example sentences at Thesaurus.com, the world's most trusted free thesaurus.
8. Exhilarate is a 30,000 sft, indoor family entertainment facility
9. Examples of Exhilarate in a sentence
10. Achieving my weight loss goal is sure to Exhilarate me
11. 🔊 According to the author, the purpose of the novel is to Exhilarate readers and leave them with happy thoughts
12. 🔊 Dinner with my best friend never fails to Exhilarate …
13. At Exhilarate you get full access to all the attractions
14. Exhilarate-THE ADVENTURE ZONE, Savannah, Georgia
15. Exhilarate is a 30,000 sft, indoor family entertainment facility
16. 3 reviews of Exhilarate - The Adventure Zone "Such a great addition to our area! Nothing like this within an hour and half radius
17. Exhilarate™ contains Arylex™ active, which allows farmers to Just GO on small or large weeds, in early or late crop staging, and even in cool or dry conditions
Exhilarate, Early, Even
18. With two different modes of action, Exhilarate™ provides overlapping control on certain key broadleaf weeds.
19. The Eagle Exhilarate is an impressive and slightly more balanced overall package on the road
20. Exhilarate - Translation to Spanish, pronunciation, and forum discussions
21. Inflections of 'Exhilarate' (v): (⇒ conjugate) Exhilarates v 3rd person singular exhilarating v pres p verb, present participle: -ing verb used descriptively or to form progressive verb--for example, "a singing bird," "It is singing." Exhilarated
Exhilarate, Exhilarates, Exhilarating, Example, Exhilarated
22. Goodyear says the Eagle Exhilarate is the first ultra-high-performance tire in its lineup to use soybean oil in place of traditional petroleum oil, a nod toward using renewable resources in a more
23. What does Exhilarate mean? To invigorate; stimulate
24. (verb) Bold designs that Exhilarate the viewer's imagination.
25. Exhilarate is a dynamic sales and marketing company that distributes an exciting range of financial services products directly to the public
26. Exhilarate is the best solution for endless possibilities with your event and marketing needs because we can offer you more
Exhilarate, Endless, Event
27. Exhilarate is the best solution for endless possibilities with your event and marketing needs
Exhilarate, Endless, Event
28. Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate found in: Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 255/45-19 XL Tire, Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 225/50-18 Tire, Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate..
29. Exhilarate found in: Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 225/45-19 XL Tire, Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 285/35-19 Tire, Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate 225/45-17 XL..
30. The Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate™ lets you experience the speed and power of today’s premium smartphones without the premium price
31. We found 2 answers for “Exhilarate”
32. This page shows answers to the clue Exhilarate, followed by 5 definitions like “To become joyous.”, “To make merry or jolly” and “To enliven; invigorate”.Synonyms for Exhilarate are excite, lift and thrill.
Exhilarate, Enliven, Excite
33. The Zumba Fitness Exhilarate: The Ultimate Experience DVD Set, IS the ULTIMATE Experience! I have been taking Zumba classes in my area and I truely love them
34. Black Leather Phone Case Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Exhilarate SGH-i577 Exhibit Beam Amp Ace 3, Focus S 2, Fascinate, 4G, Captivate i897 Glide, Axiom, ATIV Odyssey - …
35. The Exhilarate proved superior in the first rain storm
36. What is the definition of Exhilarate? What is the meaning of Exhilarate? How do you use Exhilarate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Exhilarate?
37. Exhilarate is a dynamic sales and marketing company that distributes an exciting range of financial products directly to the public.
38. Exhilarate definition: to make lively and cheerful ; gladden ; elate Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples
Exhilarate, Elate, Examples
39. The Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate is an all-season, sport performance tire with ActiveGrip Technology for exceptional handling and traction in dry and wet conditions
Eagle, Exhilarate, Exceptional
40. The Eagle Exhilarate has a built in tread wear gauge for easy access to the remaining tread reading
Eagle, Exhilarate, Easy
41. Exhilarate Lyrics: Ayo, ayo (ahh) / Ayo, ayo (ahh) / Ayo, ayo / I spend all my moments / Caught in the middle / Up way too high / Or under the water / Testing my luck / Or trying to be civil, I / Got
42. See 3 authoritative translations of Exhilarate in Spanish with example sentences, conjugations and audio pronunciations.
43. Exhilarate translate: excitar, entusiasmar, animar
Exhilarate, Excitar, Entusiasmar
44. What is the definition of Exhilarate? What is the meaning of Exhilarate? How do you use Exhilarate in a sentence? What are synonyms for Exhilarate?
45. Read Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate ™ reviews and buy new tires for your vehicle in a few simple steps
46. Find Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate Tires and get Free Shipping on Orders Over $99 at Summit Racing! Goodyear Eagle Exhilarate tires deliver all-season sport performance for those who view every drive as a chance to perform at their peak
Eagle, Exhilarate, Every
47. Exhilarate by Essence Project ft
48. Synonyms for Exhilarate in Free Thesaurus
49. 33 synonyms for Exhilarate: excite, delight, cheer, thrill, stimulate, animate, exalt, lift
Exhilarate, Excite, Exalt
50. "Exhilarate" Instruments: Guitar, Bass, Kit, Synth Feel: Aggressive, Driving, Intense Exuberant and precise rock piece
51. The adverb for Exhilarate is exhilaratingly
52. Exhilarate meaning, definition, what is Exhilarate: to make someone feel very excited and ha: Learn more.
53. The Eagle Exhilarate is Goodyear's Ultra High Performance All-Season tire developed for drivers of modern muscle cars, sports sedans and sporty coupes looking for tires that deliver the high-speed traction and handling they want in dry conditions combined with secure grip in inclement weather, including rain and light snow.
54. The Exhilarate program guide, which has easy-to-follow guides, dietary tips and much more
55. Zumba Fitness Exhilarate will show you how to say goodbye to the pounds you don’t want and say hello to the fabulous fit you do
56. Exhilarate in a sentence - Use "Exhilarate" in : 30
57. How to use Exhilarate in a sentence
58. We felt Exhilarated by our walk along the beach
59. The cold weather Exhilarated the walkers
60. To Exhilarate is defined as to energize, excite or make happy
Exhilarate, Energize, Excite
61. Exhilarate definition, to enliven; invigorate; stimulate: The cold weather
62. The average Exhilarate monthly salary ranges from approximately R 4 904 per month for Direct Sales Representative to R 6 902 per month for Sales Representative
exhilarate (verb) · exhilarates (third person present) · exhilarated (past tense) · exhilarated (past participle) · exhilarating (present participle)
ex·hil·a·rate. verb. To exhilarate is defined as to energize, excite or make happy. An example of to exhilarate is jumping into a cold swimming pool.
Princeton's WordNet(0.00 / 0 votes)Rate these synonyms: exhilarate, tickle pink, inebriate, thrill, exalt, beatify(verb) fill with sublime emotion. "The children were thrilled at the prospect of going to the movies"; "He was inebriated by his phenomenal success".
ex·hil·a·rat·ing·ly, adverb ex·hil·a·ra·tor, noun un·ex·hil·a·rat·ed, adjective un·ex·hil·a·rat·ing, adjective Words nearby exhilarate exhibition killing , exhibitive , exhibitor , exhibitory , exhilarant , exhilarate , exhilarating , exhilaration , exhilarative , exhort , exhortation
Exhilarate in a sentence. "No, exhilarate my heart, oxygenate my blood!" cried Wetherby, and there he was in a chicken-yard he had trampled flat, paths some sixty feet around on which he now flailed his metal machine with scythings of ankle, toe, heel, and leg, sucking air, gusting out great laughs. It felt exhilarating. Heady and exhilarating.